Twisted Evil
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 08:31 am
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/tongue.gif
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 12:04 am
This thread should be closed due to Devoltuion.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 12:53 am
It should never have been opened.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:31 am
Frank Apisa wrote:

I know understand you Frank. YOu just like to have the last word in any arguement.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:20 am
Scott777ab wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

I know understand you Frank. YOu just like to have the last word in any arguement.

I now understand you, Scott.

You are too lazy and careless to check over your posts to eliminate idiotic mistakes like "...I know understand you..." or "...arguement..." or "...YOu..."!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 10:50 am
Wrong again, Scott. I wish to have the last word. Laughing
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 11:33 am
Frank you still have yet to prove Jesus worshipped God.

Neo, I am not a christain. Period, at all.
I don't believe the bible is the word of god.

I believe in God.
A GOd of love.

But there is way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hate coming from the god of the bible. I can not accept that god.

But if I am wrong, and the bible is right.
THen O well.

But even so, I STILL won't let someone tell falsehoods about what the bible actually teaches.

It teaches that,
Jehovah is:
Father, Son, and Holy Ghost

It teaches that,
Father, Son, and Holy Ghost:
are three separate people that are equal in power but set up there own hieracrhy of who is over who.
Father over Son who is over the Holy Ghost.

Jesus never WORSHIPPED God, Cause he is God, according to the bible.
Jesus HONORED the Father by SHOWING his disciples how the SHOULD worship them (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost).
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 12:44 pm
OK, Scott; let's review:

You don't believe the Bible.
But you believe the Bible teaches that Jesus is Jehovah.

No place for argument there. . .
0 Replies

KnowJah

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 01:26 am
Scott777ab wrote:
I say Jesus never worshipped God.
If you think you can try to PROVE me wrong.
I say you can't.
But you're welcome to try.
Any takers who will provide eviedence?
Neo?
Frank?
Jason?
Anyone?

Hey I'm new, and I just felt like answering your question. Smile

Ok these scriptures prove Jesus worshiped God:

Hebrews 5:7-
In the days of his flesh [Christ] offered up supplications and also petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death, with strong outcries and tears, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.

By godly fear you render sacred service. (Hebrews 12:28) which is worship.

Scott777ab wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
This whole discorse is not about woship it is about trying to teach his disciples a very important lesson. And that lesson is that they should look for and do God's will even to the point of death. That is all that this is about. THere is no worship done by Jesus in these verses.

Thanks for your post though.
But try again.

Jeses was not merely teaching a lesson. Luke 22:44-But getting into an agony he continued praying more earnestly; and his sweat became as drops of blood falling to the ground.

Jesus was truly praying with heartfelt emotions, not for a mere show. Therefore his praying was real worship.

Well I finally answered the question... (I just noticed that its 7 pages long)
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Aug, 2006 11:30 am
Welcome to the forum, KJ.

Enjoy!
0 Replies

kate4christ03

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 02:33 pm
yes Jesus in the flesh worshipped God the father
I'm new at this so keep that in mind. Maybe this verse was already given if so my bad. But check it out. WHen Christ went to the desert and was tempted by satan, he was told that if he worshipped satan he would get all he wants. Luke 4:7
Quote:
If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. and this was Christ's reply
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

and as the story goes...Jesus didnt worship satan but God
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 08:04 pm
Welcome to the forum, Kate.

Enjoy!

Did I just say that?
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:06 am
KnowJah wrote:
Scott777ab wrote:
I say Jesus never worshipped God.
If you think you can try to PROVE me wrong.
I say you can't.
But you're welcome to try.
Any takers who will provide eviedence?
Neo?
Frank?
Jason?
Anyone?

Hey I'm new, and I just felt like answering your question. Smile

Ok these scriptures prove Jesus worshiped God:

Hebrews 5:7-
In the days of his flesh [Christ] offered up supplications and also petitions to the One who was able to save him out of death, with strong outcries and tears, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear.

By godly fear you render sacred service. (Hebrews 12:28) which is worship.

Scott777ab wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
This whole discorse is not about woship it is about trying to teach his disciples a very important lesson. And that lesson is that they should look for and do God's will even to the point of death. That is all that this is about. THere is no worship done by Jesus in these verses.

Thanks for your post though.
But try again.

Jeses was not merely teaching a lesson. Luke 22:44-But getting into an agony he continued praying more earnestly; and his sweat became as drops of blood falling to the ground.

Jesus was truly praying with heartfelt emotions, not for a mere show. Therefore his praying was real worship.

Well I finally answered the question... (I just noticed that its 7 pages long)

Hbr 5:5 ¶ So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Hbr 5:6 As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
Hbr 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Hbr 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Hbr 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Hbr 5:10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Hbr 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

OK 1st of you misquoted the verse.
2nd of you took it out of context and also did not show the surrounding verses. Which i have done so for you.
THere is no worship here. Like I said before Jesus Obeyed the father by making himself lesser to the father, but that does not make him any less GOD.

O yeah welcome to my rants.
0 Replies

Scott777ab

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 01:13 am
Re: yes Jesus in the flesh worshipped God the father
kate4christ03 wrote:
I'm new at this so keep that in mind. Maybe this verse was already given if so my bad. But check it out. WHen Christ went to the desert and was tempted by satan, he was told that if he worshipped satan he would get all he wants. Luke 4:7
Quote:
If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. and this was Christ's reply
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

and as the story goes...Jesus didn't worship satan but God

Luk 4:1 ¶ And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Luk 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.

Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Luk 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luk 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:

Luk 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

Luk 4:11 And in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Luk 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.[/i][/u]

So the question is here who was Satan tempting here?

Jesus.

And Jesus said what?

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

This is one of the greatest out right ddeclarationsthat Jesus was claiming to be God. But not just God, but Satan's God.

But I kind of wonder why you pointed out that if Jesus worshipped him that he could and would give the nations of the world to Jesus. Do you not know that when Adam and Eve fell the world became the properity of the devil? It was not until christ's death that a payment was made to buy back the world.

Come on man open thy eyes.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 07:46 am
Scott777ab wrote:
Like I said before Jesus Obeyed the father by making himself lesser to the father, but that does not make him any less GOD.
Can you see the simian intelligence manifest in this sentence? Farmer will no doubt use it as further proof of evolution.

BTW, when you screw up the quote function, you make it durn near impossible to figure out who said what.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 09:02 am
Re: yes Jesus in the flesh worshipped God the father
Scott777ab wrote:

Luk 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.[/i][/u]

So the question is here who was Satan tempting here?

Jesus.

And Jesus said what?

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

This is one of the greatest out right ddeclarationsthat Jesus was claiming to be God. But not just God, but Satan's God.

Hmm......This is fasinating. But my question is if Jesus was alone...how did the disciples know to write this down? If Jesus said it that doesnt make any sense, b/c he usally is so fague and crafty with words....If satan told them that would be a complete differnt side all together.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 09:49 am
I'd sooner try to teach quantum mechanics to a weasel!

In France while waiting to board a plane there is a sign ...Be patient with people who are travelling with their cats , dogs and ferrets. I kid you not.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2006 09:55 am
This is a little off topic but it might be pertanent. In Sitges, Spain at the Rosignal Gallery. An artist who bought and brought El Greco paintings to town has a painting on display at his now Museum Home. it's a painting I spotted while visiting. It's a painting of a red haired maiden with Halo walking with an entourage amounst the Lillies and the Hills. Painted in the late 1800's ,I asked if it proved that Rosignal was also familiar with the Mary Madeline Myth of living in South France. They said judging from the painting mostly overlooked I might be correct in my assumption.
0 Replies