Israeli Ambassador: 'all terrorists are Muslim'

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 07:22 am
Some diplomat!

'While it is politically incorrect to say that all Muslims are terrorists, unfortunately,'it's true that all terrorists are Muslim'.

--Dan Gillerman, Israeli Ambassador to the UN
on Bill O'Reilly, July 16, 2006

-------

Not that we are being racist or anything like that. Meanwhie, does the phrase The Lavon Affair ring a bell?

I could take the time to compile a list of Israeli atrocities - Baruch Goldstein comes to mind - but suffice it to say that this comes from a man whose so-called "Jewish" nation is terrorizing, not one, but two entire populations as he speaks.

He's either paranoid delusional or a pathological liar. Neither is becoming of a nation's top diplomat.

Also, note that he did not say that is wasn't true that all Muslims are terrorists, merely that it's not politically correct to say so.

That's not all.

According to him, all doors are open - that is - EVERY COUNTRY IS OPEN FOR ATTACK BY ISRAEL, with NO qualifications whatsoever.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that excludes no one - not even US.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 469 • Replies: 6
No top replies

fresco

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 08:38 am
freedom4free

One man's "freedom fighter" is another man's "terrorist". We all know that simplistic fact. The difference between the two sides is that many muslim's hold "martyrdom" to be a valid weapon which immediately devalues any claim that side has to "the sanctity of life". All other rhetoric pales into insignificance compared to that particular psychological aberration.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 08:41 am
I didn't realize Bushie was a Muslim.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 10:49 am
Surprise, surprise ! I've just heard the CNN report that the dismembered body of an Israeli soldier is being triumphantly paraded through the streets of Gaza !
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 10:51 am
I knew that was going to happen.

They'll be living under a parking lot tomorrow.

Edit:
(I was really worried that might happen...)
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 11:16 am
Quote:
They'll be living under a parking lot tomorrow.

Can somebody do the maths for me please.

A rabbi, eulogizing Goldstein, stated that 'one million Arabs are worth one Jewish fingernail.'

How many Arabs do they need to kill ?

lots of fingernails to count.

I think their Nukes would do the trick.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 11:31 am
Medieval religion is pernicious, especially when it drives the psyche of the majority of a social group. The maths to do is about the differential hold such religion has on each side.
0 Replies