Even Putin thinks the guy is stoned

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 03:36 pm
http://www.comcast.net/data/br/2006/07/14/br-5588.jpg

U.S. President George W. Bush, left, and Russian President Vladimir Putin seen during dinner at the G8 summit site in St.Petersburg, Russia, Friday, July 14, 2006. (AP Photo/ITAR-TASS, Dmitry Astakhov, Presidential Press Service)

Shame on the people who support him!

Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 781 • Replies: 16
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2006 07:37 pm
Looks like somebody is a dry drunk, and it's not Putin. Wink
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:20 am
Bush is so damn ugly and so stupid looking, how can you tell when he's drunk? What an embarassment to this country and to the world to have to put up with such a dumschitt!
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:23 am
Succesful snapshot Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:23 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Looks like somebody is a dry drunk, and it's not Putin. Wink

Dry drunk? Look who the bottle is sitting in front of!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:30 am
Bush is not drunk in the picture. You're just making stiff up, because you know you couldn't sustain a fact based, quiet, dignified argument.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:44 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Bush is not drunk in the picture. You're just making stiff up, because you know you couldn't sustain a fact based, quiet, dignified argument.

Lemme see if I can do this fact based posting with a quiet, dignified demeanor:

George Bush is at least two and a half times as stupid as he looks in the subject picture...and more than one and three-quarters more ugly than he looks in the shot. Apparently he comes off in pictures much better than in life.

Disclaimer: Some of the above facts are actually statistics...and some of the statistics have been made up on the spot.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:54 am
Bush, the President that got left behind. Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 09:58 am
Reminds me of Dangerfield: I get no respect!
0 Replies

SierraSong

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:27 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

George Bush is at least two and a half times as stupid as he looks in the subject picture...and more than one and three-quarters more ugly than he looks in the shot. Apparently he comes off in pictures much better than in life.

Disclaimer: Some of the above facts are actually statistics...and some of the statistics have been made up on the spot.

Yeah. Bush is so dumb the brilliant Democrats couldn't figure out how to beat him. How dumb does that make them? (They know who they are) Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:33 am
Yeah, democrats are dumb. Kerry won the "popular" vote, and remained honest in the elections, while Bush stole the elections in Florida by so many ways including our own supereme court, it's a wonder Bush continues to enjoy "support."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 10:35 am
SierraSong wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

Yeah. Bush is so dumb the brilliant Democrats couldn't figure out how to beat him. How dumb does that make them? (They know who they are) Smile

Fuk the Democrats. For that matter, fuk the liberals, too.

I'm not a Democrat. And I'm not a liberal.

One does not have to be a Democrat or a liberal to see George Dumbya Bush for the moron and incompetent that he is....or to see the knee-jerk, sycophants who back the moron for what they are.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 02:47 pm
I'm wondering if that picture was before or after the following exchange:

Quote:
During a press conference today at the G8 summit in Russia, President Bush told President Vladimir Putin that Americans want Russia to develop a free press and free religion "like Iraq." To laughter and applause, Putin responded: "We certainly would not want to have same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, quite honestly." CNN's Ed Henry called it a "tough jab."

BUSH: I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world, like Iraq, where there's a free press and free religion. And I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia will do the same thing. I fully understand, however, that there will be a Russian-style democracy.

PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, quite honestly.

BUSH: Just wait.

What the heck was "Just wait" about? Just wait until dinner tonight?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 03:03 pm
From squinney's post:
During a press conference today at the G8 summit in Russia, President Bush told President Vladimir Putin that Americans want Russia to develop a free press and free religion "like Iraq."

Actually, Putin should have responded with "we certinaly wouldn't want to develop a free press and free religion like the US."

The Bush administration is the most secretive administration in modern history - criticizing the NYTs for sharing information about this administrations illegal search of our bank accounts (what ever happened to the free press), and their religious influence on our country is bordering on the religious take-over of the US with legislation that takes away equal rights for gays and lesbians, stem cell research, and teaching ID with science.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 07:25 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Yeah, democrats are dumb. Kerry won the "popular" vote, and remained honest in the elections, while Bush stole the elections in Florida by so many ways including our own supereme court, it's a wonder Bush continues to enjoy "support."

Imposter, I think you have forgotten what the results of the election were. Bush beat Kerry in the popular vote, I think 51 to 48%.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 07:45 pm
Not quite 51% to just more than 48% . . . but so what?

Notice to all conservatives in this thread: This is a bait thread--the intent is to bait supporters of the Shrub. Any conservative who has posted in thread is already a weiner . . . a sucker . . . it worked on you . . .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Jul, 2006 08:15 pm
My mistake. Bush did win the popular vote as stated above.
0 Replies