Neo-Nazis, skinheads American infilitrating military

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 02:19 pm
That was an interesting article, Hamburger. One of the interesting things was the contention that investigators are not getting help to get rid of gang members.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 02:21 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamberger_ I read the article, Thank You. It said that there were 320 soldiers identified as Gang Members.

How many military do we have in Iraq?

130,000?

That is such a miniscule number. You might as well write an article-

How many transvestites do we have in the US Millitary?

or

How many Homosexuals do we have in the US Military?

or

How many left wing liberals do we have in the US Military?

In the case of the latter, who I havew found are all timorous cowards, the number would be zero!!!
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 02:44 pm
here is what he said :
"I have identified 320 soldiers as gang members from April 2002 to present," said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department gang detective at Fort Lewis in Washington state" .

he said "identified" , he did not state how many there might be in all of the military - i think he was wise to qualify his statement .

perhaps the most telling point is that the military even needs a gang detective - are there any more ?

as to the point of homosexuals , liberals etc. - they usually don't spraypaint their presence /messages on walls to claim their territory , or do they ?

this is just for clarification .
hbg
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 02:51 pm
there is also an interesting ...MILITARY HANDBOOK... dealing with the subject .
i think the army is smart to deal with the problem rather than trying to sweep it under the rug or trying to simply deny the problem .
hbg
0 Replies

woodman

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 06:02 pm
Those skinheads they are letting in are fooling even the military,everyone
belives they want the training.They dont need that type of training for
their race war,because they have been trainingg in the woods for ever.

What they really want is the weapons because everybody with their ear
to the streets know they have been stealing military weapons for the
longest time with help from those whites who feel the same but arent
stupid enough to risk all to openly help them.

But one thing i do know is those good white people out there had better
get a grip on these clowns in and out of the military,because its a known
fact that the chinese and russians are banking on this race war(even
though neither one likes black people)as their excuse to do their thing
while the us is busy dealing with a race war.Iraq is nothing more than
weapon gathering and hate building.

When these skinheads have gotten their fill of killing and raping sand
niggers,they will come home ready(with military weapons waiting)to
kill some nigger niggers.These idiots are going to bring good ole usa
down.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 10:13 pm
Woodman- Do you know Snood?
0 Replies

woodman

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 11:50 pm
Yeah benardR, we went to the same high school. I thought i saw you
running down the halls a couple of times(now what!!!).
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 11:54 pm
Woodman- After reading your posts, I don't doubt for a moment that you went to school with snood.
0 Replies

woodman

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 12:44 am
Look benardR in 2004 Putin was interviewed by a reporter from the
gurdian of london.When asked about Bush's comment that russia
needs to be more democratic,Putin responded that when the us
gets its own racial problems straight then maybe they can complain
about democracy in russia.Those were his exact words.

Also the chinese envoy to the un made a similar comment in 2005 when
he said that the chinese people have more freedom then the blacks
in the us because they dont have hate groups in china.Those were
his exact words on the topic of freedom of speech in china.

So maybe i did a little speculation,but the fact is these country's are
evidently watching the racial climate over here and i dont think its
because they care,i just think they will use it to their advantage when
the time is right,because i would.Thats why i said they are banking on
this race war crap.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 12:56 am
Woodman- You have it down pat. Congratulations!!!
0 Replies

woodman

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2006 06:57 pm
thanks bernardR.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 09:19 pm
Warning: Anecdotal evidence to follow

I know two kids who were bounced from the Army within a day or so of arrival at boot camp. Both tested positive for pot. One had barely a trace in his system.

It just seems odd that if recruiting standards have been so relaxed as to admit obvious members of violent gangs and white supremist hate groups, that a couple of kids who smoked reefer one last time before they reported would get passed through.

Of course this evidence proofs nothing at all and simply suggests an irony. It is hoped that it will be permitted to stand.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 02:09 am
Finn- It is people who have never served in the Military who read stories( written by reporters assigned by their editors to find some REAL DIRT) about gangs in the US Military. I NEVER saw any demonstration of gang alliances of any kind when I served in the 101st at Fort Bragg. The cadre and officers simply would now allow it!!!
0 Replies

xguymontagx

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 05:29 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Quote:
The US military is one of the most racially diverse organizations in the world....so even if this story has more than a kernel of truth, I can't think of too many other organizations that a racist should join. There's something about military comaraderie, eating, sleeping, living, dying in that environment. The unavoidable need in war to put your life into the hands of others, and to protect the lives of your fellow soldier whatever race he is. It's almost inevitable that, in such circumstances, a racist would have to find his beliefs challenged.

I thought this was a very good point that no one seemed to acknowledge.

Such blind hatred is almost always fueled by ignorance or some sort of disillusional world view.

By meeting with, working and with and generally having to interact with people of all races i think it would be much harder for these people to stay as racist.

For one thing in my military experience I have served under many black commanders and NCO's who were outstanding leaders. any white supremcist who served under them would have a hard time remaining dedicated to thier beliefs.

I also think it would be extremely hard for a really hard cor racist to hid his beliefs in the military. Good leaders work hard to get to know everything about thier people.

Some also made a comment about left-wing liberals being cowards? I think you must have been joking.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 06:27 pm
bernard , you might want to read my earlier post again .

"here is what he said :
"I have identified 320 soldiers as gang members from April 2002 to present," said Scott Barfield, a Defense Department gang detective at Fort Lewis in Washington state" .

he said "identified" , he did not state how many there might be in all of the military - i think he was wise to qualify his statement .

perhaps the most telling point is that the military even needs a gang detective - are there any more ?

as to the point of homosexuals , liberals etc. - they usually don't spraypaint their presence /messages on walls to claim their territory , or do they ?

hbg
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 07:45 pm
"Neo-Nazis, skinheads American infilitrating military."

That would be pretty funny if they were sent to fight for Israel. Laughing
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:33 am
Hamburger wrote:

"here is what he said :

hbg

Yes--320 "Identified" since when? April 2002. We are now past April 2006. That means there have been 80 (eighty) "gang" members identified each year --A LARGE NUMBER --E I G H T Y.

How many people are in the US Military today?

At least 1,500,000.

80 is what percent of 1,500,000? Not even one one hundreth of one percent!!!

Give me some time and resources and I will find evidence that one one hundreth of one percent of the military are bigamists, transvestites or even necrophiliacs.

The article is a useless and phony one good only to startle unthinking people!!!
0 Replies

ibraxey-2

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2006 08:48 pm
Yes, most articles are borne out for this reason alone. Fashion that... :wink:
0 Replies