c.i.'s travel digressives

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2006 02:55 pm
Just thinking back to this year's trips thus far, it becomes a tangle of experiences in different cultures, foods, and drinks at diverse locations of climate and geogrphy.

From Guatelama, Costa Rica, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, and Russia, it's a blend of Mayan, Costa Rican, Spanish, Porteguese, Italian, and Russian. Some foods of Central America and South America are similar, but the beef of Argentina is so different from the beef of Russia.

Most of the beers and wines were very good!

The languages as diverse as one wishes to tangle with in such a short period of time.

But it was all fun and adventures, and the chance to meet new friends like SerSo in Moscow, Antonio in Guatemala, and Oscar in Miami.

I'm now looking at brochures to plan some trips for next year. Iceland, Croatia, and the Yangtse River cruise are being considered in addition to Barcelona for May for the A2K Gathering.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 625 • Replies: 0
No top replies