Marketing phrases of the Bush PR team are effective

Reply Sat 24 Jun, 2006 12:13 pm
Stay the Course, Cut and Run, With Us or With the Terrorists, Mushroom Cloud, Mission Accomplished, etc...

These marketing phrases of the bUSH administrations PR team are effective. I'll give em that. I guess the pResidential budget for it, 1.6 Billion dollars, and counting, inspires the most clever partisan phrases money can buy. Our tax dollars being used to inspire clever phrases isn't actually what's good for America is it? Not the best spent money that's ever come out of my pocket either, that's for sure.

What would be a good thing, is to actually see past these bUSHIT phrases and investigate what they're covering up.

Stay the Course? What course? My God the bUSH administration has never established a course. WMD was the original "course" wasn't it?, Well there wasn't any. "Mission Accomplished", oops, that wasn't really the "Course", it was the fight against tyranny. That's right, that's the ticket, that's what it really was..... Saddam captured, "Mission Accomplished" Oops, now its the "GWOT", (Global War on Terror), "Stay the Course". Re Justify. Rename. Republican Mantra. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.....

Work America into a Lather

Rinse your hands of Responsibility

Repeat the same mistakes over and over.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat... Lather, Rinse, Repeat.....

How have Nautical Terms become America's new policies? Cut and Run? Stay the Course? Cha Ching goes the cash register for the PR team, and there goes a few more bucks from my already stressed family budget, my kids budget, and my grand kids budget too for that matter...

Even the Tee Vee News channels parrot these phases Ad Nausium in between celebrity babies, breakups, and whatever...

Branjolina, Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Brittany, Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Tom Cruise, Lather Rinse Repeat.....

Honestly, all these marketing phrases have ME worked into a Lather, because they are not working for any cause other than to divide Americans. We have been through this Rinse Cycle too many times, but I will guarantee it will continue to repeat over and over and over. It is how the bUSH administration has chosen to govern, by PR. Public Relations instead of Public Responsibility.

Stay the Course, Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Cut and Run, Lather, Rinse, Repeat, Turned a Corner, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." -- Joseph Goebbels
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 326 • Replies: 0
No top replies