Isn't Ann Coultur just so sweet?

NickFun

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 02:29 pm
I wish everone would stop shitting on lovely Ann. She's a God-fearing Republican who thinks the rest of us are "godless" and immoral. Actually I like Ann just for being so entertaining. She's like a male Pat Robertson. Full of **** and proud of it! I don't DISlike her just because she's an egomaniacle, lying, hateful, vengeful, Bush-loving closeted lesbian. I just don't trust any woman with an Adams Apple bigger than mine. But on second look I must ask myself "is that an adams apple or is that simply the permanant outline of an enormous schlong she tried to stuff down her throat?"

http://cache.gawker.com/news/w19.JPG
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 869 • Replies: 1
No top replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 03:41 pm
It is believed by many that Coulter began life as a male and had a sex change operation in her late teens or early 20s. Some have even claimed to know that she formerly went by the name Arthur Coltrane and was born in Georgia.

In a typical procedure in which a male is surgically transformed into a woman, among the jobs the surgeon does is to reduce the size of the Adam's apple, because women do NOT have that feature. It is plain for all to see that the person going by the name of Ann Coulter has a prominent Adam's Apple.

I really do not know if (s)he began life as a man or woman and I wouldn't care if it weren't for the positions she has taken against gays and the differently gendered. She is a hypocrite but would be far worse than I thought if she actually was a man at the beginning.

I do believe that the truth about this will come out. There are a number of people who are out to find out about her history. The facts in her bio are being checked up in Connecticut, where she was supposed to have been born and the early results do not appear to support that story.

It would be a simple matter to follow her into restaurants and retrieve forks and spoons which would contain her DNA, an analysis of which would provide an answer to the question posed by her manly adam's apple.

http://au.i1.yimg.com/au.yimg.com/i/search/answers/au_answers_logo.gif

:wink:
0 Replies