Who is responsible for the terrorist attacks of 9/11 ?

Zippo

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 05:42 am
Question: Who is responsible for the terrorist attacks of
September 11, 2001 ?

A) Saddam Hussein
B) Usama Bin Laden
C) The Project for the New American Century
D) None of the above

WAIT! Before selecting your answer, please read the
following DOCUMENTED quotes:

1. 'We've had NO EVIDENCE that Saddam Hussein was
involved with the September the 11th' President George W.
Bush 9/17/03

2. 'The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin
Laden's Most Wanted Page is because the FBI has NO HARD
EVIDENCE connecting Bin Laden to 9/11' Rex Tomb (Chief of
Investigative Publicity for the FBI) 6/5/06

3. 'The process of transformation, even if it brings
revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a NEW PEARL HARBOR'
The Project for a New American Century (page 51 of their
document Rebuilding America's Defenses) September 2000

Now you may answer: ____

Leave a Reply
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 931 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:29 am
Who or what is the New American Century. As I don't generally delve into the more esoteric aspects of conspiracy theories, this group seems to have slipped my notice.

Nobody has ever seriously suggested that Saddam Hussein had anything whatever to do with the attack on the WTC or the Pentagon.

Osama binLaden claimed responsibility for the attacks immediately following the disaster. There is a mountain of evidence against him. Rex Tomb should take the time to read his own agency's files. (Of course his definition of 'HARD EVIDENCE' may hold to a higher standard than that generally accepted by the courts.)
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:39 am
I have found overwhelming evidence that Joan of Arc already conspired on attacking America. Yes sirree. Mountains of it. No doubt in my mind! Now, shoo, while I go crown my left pinky to emperor of my hands.

Naj, holder of emperor pinky
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 06:49 am
najmelliw wrote:
I have found overwhelming evidence that Joan of Arc already conspired on attacking America. Yes sirree. Mountains of it. No doubt in my mind! Now, shoo, while I go crown my left pinky to emperor of my hands.

Naj, holder of emperor pinky

You're right, Naj. It was definitely Joan of Arc. My mistake.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 07:43 am
That's ok, Merry Andrew. Really. I know siometimes my brilliant insights in these delicate matters tend to show people the error of their ways. I graciously forgive you, provided you pay respect to the pinky.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 09:52 am
There isn't any evidence so great or irrefutable that 9/11 was not the result of a conspiracy orchestrated by some, or all of the following:

George Bush (he was careful to be out of Washington in a kindergarten amongst his intellectual peers) or sometimes the V.P. who is obviously Bushies Case Officer and puppeteer. Bush staged the whole thing as an excuse to justify his revenge against Saddam for disrespecting the elder Bush.

The Republican Party which has already illegally seized all power within the Federal Government and is determined to destroy the Constitution to enslave the American People. The GOP is only the catspaw for a small group (secret, but certainly no more than a few hundred) of exceedingly wealthy white men whose greed demands ALL the riches of the world. 9/11 was a prefect excuse to seize all of the oil resources in the Middle East. After 9/11, the GOP conspiracy passed laws over the protests of Patriotic Democrats consolidating intelligence and law enforcement, and authorizing the practical scrapping of the U.S. Constitution.

The Christian Churches led by the Evangelical Movement are important conspirators whose views on abortion and school prayer has turned them against freedom of religion. This massive group wanted Muslims blamed for 9/11 out of their hatred for hatred of Islam ... a peaceful religion seeking only to preserve its dominion against Christian Crusaders.

U.S. military/CIA (Nazi organizations responsible for the destroying any individual or nation that might resist forcible inclusion in the New World Order. The FBI and other secret agencies now monitor all Americans 24/7/365. These organizations have used 9/11 to adopt policies not seen since the mid-20th century. Secret concentration camps are now in existence where anyone criticizing the President can disappear forever. Torture (beatings, electrical shocks and burning, nails tornout with pliers, near suffocation and drowning, and thumbscrews are now acceptable) and secret murder are now authorized by the Conspirators.

Israel is often mentioned as a major conspirator and 9/11 was just another in a long line of MOSSAD operations. Jews, we are told, were warned not to go to work in the WTC on 9/11, and the actual highjackers were all Israeli volunteers working under assumed Arabic names. The Elders of Zion ordered 9/11 to insure U.S. support for its policy of murdering every Palestinian man, woman, child and puppydog. The plan requires that Israel completely dominate the Middle East, and that Islam be wiped off the face of the earth. In anticipation of the "final battle" Israel has built up a nuclear arsenal (perhaps by buying nuclear weapons from the GOP dominated American Government) to be used against Syria, Iran, Jordan, Egypt and all the Islamic peoples of the region.

The Brotherhood of Freemasons, in cahoots with the Catholic Church, has been working for world domination since the Crusades. Both know that Jesus was really a secret agent for the Romans who were looking for any excuse to conduct a pre-emptive strike against Jerusalem. They wish to hide the fact that Jesus lived out his life as the King of France, and that his descendants today occupy important seats of world power. This is the real secret of Skull and Bones that must be protected at all costs.

Less often we hear that the real puppeteer is a group of aliens masquerading as humans, but determined to destroy the human race so that they can resettle the Earth for their own people. The group were attracted to Earth by radio-television signals and the atomic explosions set off by the U.S. after WWII. They landed and have replaced key people in each of the groups mentioned above with cleverly disguised alien agents. Their main base is somewhere in Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming which explains all the unmarked military helicopters that have been seen in the area. The aliens have infiltrated the UN, but within the U.S. they completely dominate the GOP, the churches and military. AIDS was designed in U.S. laboratories by alien scientists to exterminate the human race, but it hasn't been lethal enough, so 9/11 was staged to increase the pace toward world-wide nuclear war. All out nuclear war that will kill off all the world's humans is about to begin when U.S. nuclear weapons are unleashed against the poor enbattled Iranians, the DPRK, China and France. Wake UP America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably have missed some of the other conspirators and may have gotten some of the facts wrong. Zippo, Maggnikat, F4F, etc., will certainly correct my GOP induced ignorance. Well, there you have it ... the TRUTH behind not only 9/11, but every event in modern history since Bush illegally stole the election from Gore, the last real mensch.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:45 am
Asherman, you do that very well. Thanks!
0 Replies

George Jetson

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:53 am
I am not impressed with Asherman's diatribe.
0 Replies

George Jetson

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 10:56 am
As a matter of fact, I think he sounds pompous and a bit too much like a pseudo-intellectual.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:10 am
Thats me alright. Dour, pompous, conservative dupe, ignorant, stupid, and without doubt nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual whose knowledge base consists entirely of far-right-wing television apologists for those dastards who are destroying our precious Constitution, while alienating all of humanity. Yup, I learn everything from the comix section, 'cause that's as far as my comprehension can be stretched on a good day.

Being a complete fool, did I leave out one of your personal favorite conspirators, or ..............

Who ARE you, George Jetson ... that name is familiar. Oh yes, weren't you on television Saturday mornings while I was eating my Wheaties? I see you "hate America", and "love vampires", obviously an enlightened Phd candidate.

What does "diatribe" mean?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:37 am
G Jetson says
Quote:
I am not impressed with Asherman's diatribe.

Well, I suggest that you go out now and seek out someone who gives a **** about your opinion. By the way, welcome to A2K .

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I think he sounds pompous and a bit too much like a pseudo-intellectual.
Im not sure but , I think that calling someone a pseudo-anything is pseudo intellectual in itself. Are you now gonna quote from "Der Untergang des Abendlandes" or "Aphorisme"?
Zippos a well known conspiracy nut who actually believes that evrything on the internet is the truth. Hes a kinda guy you wanna have to buy your vacuum cleaners. Hell buy em all.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 11:59 am
George, what is it about some people that they accuse all intellectuals with whom they disagree of being "pseudo" intellectuals. I disagree with Asherman on most things political, but if he is not an intellectual, who is?

By the way, I think that Islamist ideologuous are in varying degrees DIRECTLY responsible for 9/11 (and should pay for it). But all participants, both of the Wast and Middle East, who have contributed to the present conditions in the Middle East (including the U.S., Britain and Isreal) are INDIRECTLY responsible for all the turmoil seen today. Demonization without adequate guilt allocation only feeds the fires of our current predicament.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:50 pm
Hell with it. I still say it was Joan of Arc. Aided and abetted by Gilles deRais. How's that for pseudo-intellectual?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:54 pm
Andrew, I don't know about "pseudo" but it IS playful. Where've you been? Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:56 pm
Asherman wrote:
Thats me alright. Dour, pompous, conservative dupe, ignorant, stupid, and without doubt nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual whose knowledge base consists entirely of far-right-wing television apologists for those dastards who are destroying our precious Constitution, while alienating all of humanity. Yup, I learn everything from the comix section, 'cause that's as far as my comprehension can be stretched on a good day.

Being a complete fool, did I leave out one of your personal favorite conspirators, or ..............

Who ARE you, George Jetson ... that name is familiar. Oh yes, weren't you on television Saturday mornings while I was eating my Wheaties? I see you "hate America", and "love vampires", obviously an enlightened Phd candidate.

What does "diatribe" mean?

Asherman you are way to hard on yourself... I don't think anyone here believes any of these things about you, I certainly don't , with the exception perhaps of dour and pompous... juries out on those two.... but one of A2K's most interesting and well informed posters no doubt.... certainly more educated and well read than I. You do leave one with the impression that no one could possibly have a higher opinion of you than yourself however.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 12:59 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Andrew, I don't know about "pseudo" but it IS playful. Where've you been? Laughing

Today? Napping. It's cold and damp outside.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:03 pm
Playful? What playful! Joan of Arc did it! And I have mountains of evidence! Mountains!
Besides, although factual evidence is missing regarding her looks, I'm still pretty sure she was way more marketable then that silly Bin Laden character. Never underestimate the power of good PR!

Naj.
The psycho-intellectual
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 01:53 pm
Welcome to a2k....
.....but I'm guessing that was GJ's last post.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:42 pm
BVT, I'm always fighting that ego thing. Its strong and has some blackbelt stelth moves. Another one I have have trouble keeping under at least minimal control is "opinionated". Youse guys tend to keep me honest, even when your left-wing partisan prejudices are running high. Laughing
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 04:07 pm
Ash, well said. Same here.
0 Replies