O'Reilly and Fox... THE most shameless move to date

JustanObserver

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 08:34 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
JustanObserver wrote:

paull wrote:
...Or is this part of the insurgent lover's push to keep every American mistake at the forefront...
...Liberals have become tools of the bad guys, again.

Oh, I'm sorry. For a second, I thought I was talking to a rational human being. My mistake.
Anyway, maybe it's a good thing you're here. You can bring a fresh dose of pointless idiocy to the discussion. The regular trolls on this site are starting to get a bit predicatble.

This is a fascinating specimen of a post. It's 100% name calling. You make not the tiniest effort to address and refute paull's argument. A post like this one of yours counts for precisely zero in a debate.

There was good reason for what I said. I'll explain.

Someone walks up to you in the street. It looks like you'll have a conversation, and the first words out of his mouth starts by calling the people who disagree with him "Insurgen lovers?" and that they were "Tools of the bag guys"? Would you take them seriously? Please Rolling Eyes .

Do you really think any one of us here "love" the insurgents? The same people who are killing our troops? Killing fellow Americans? If you think so, your nuts.

Whether you like it or not, there are people who are against Bush who also love this country. Deal with it. It doesn't make someone a "freedom hater," "insurgent lover" or any other idiotic phrase of the week. As much as we may disagree, I would never accuse you of being in support of the enemies of our country.
0 Replies