Abortion.What do you think about it?

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 08:09 am
baddog1 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
I refuse to discuss this further with you. You have demonstrated time and time again you are either incapable of grasping what was said, or are purposefully trying to misguide the more gullible of the A2K audience. Either way, I have better things to do.

Thank you. Your inability to stay on-subject was getting tiresome anyway. :wink:
Let us not forget it was your snide remark about my on-topic comment that started this **** parade we call the last 2 pages.
Not too bright are you?
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 08:45 am
Thought you were done with this topic! Laughing
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 09:33 am
baddog1 wrote:

I didn't say that. Obviously you have a problem with reading comprehension as well.
What's that saying? The lights are on but.....
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:09 am
Doktor S wrote:
baddog1 wrote:

I didn't say that. Obviously you have a problem with reading comprehension as well.

Quote:
I refuse to discuss this further with you. You have demonstrated time and time again you are either incapable of grasping what was said, or are purposefully trying to misguide the more gullible of the A2K audience. Either way, I have better things to do.

Semantically speaking... Shocked
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:25 am
Exactly. Thank you for pointing out your own lack of reading comprehension, although highlighting the words 'with you' would have served to illustrate your deficiency a little better.

Now since you obviously have trouble reading and understanding basic english, I am done with you too. You can direct all further juvenile remarks to 'the hand'
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:29 am
Doktor S wrote:
baddog1 wrote:

...the Doktor is out.

Cool
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:31 am
Doktor S wrote:

Now since you obviously have trouble reading and understanding basic english, I am done with you too. You can direct all further juvenile remarks to 'the hand'

That is mighty grown up.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:35 am
Thank you, oh great arbiter of all things 'grown up'

Tell me rabbi, is it still ok to dip my cookies in milk?
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 10:41 am
Doktor S wrote:
Exactly. Thank you for pointing out your own lack of reading comprehension, although highlighting the words 'with you' would have served to illustrate your deficiency a little better.

If one can look past your basic indencency and incessant focus on making personal attacks - there are times when you actually contribute to a few subjects on here. Unfortunately; your often crude attempts at "cuteness" do not lend others to take you very seriously - which is a shame - for you are probably smarter than you appear.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 01:02 pm
baddog1 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

If one can look past your basic indencency and incessant focus on making personal attacks - there are times when you actually contribute to a few subjects on here. Unfortunately; your often crude attempts at "cuteness" do not lend others to take you very seriously - which is a shame - for you are probably smarter than you appear.

It takes intelligence to assess intelligence. I assure you my grey matter is of the highest quality.
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 01:17 pm
Doktor S wrote:
baddog1 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

It takes intelligence to assess intelligence. I assure you my grey matter is of the highest quality.

As is your modesty! :wink:
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 01:51 pm
"With people of limited ability modesty is merely honesty. But with those who possess great talent it is hypocrisy."
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Modesty is the worst policy."
-Me
0 Replies

luni1423

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 02:47 pm
Abortions
Frank, I really do think that you're coming a little too strong on Prettyrussian. She's stating her opinion. Aren't we all entitled to our own opinions? Well, I agree with her. The fact that most women want to believe that when killing a child(aborting), it's just a fetus who can't feel a thing. God is the one who produces and we're humans. As soon as the woman is produced, the baby's heart starts beating as early as 10 days. DOn't tell me that killing a child(aborting) that is 1-6 months isn't murder! Prettyrussian lady, I really do agree with you and I have actually seen videos of the procedure. It's not only as easy as taking a simple pill, there are doctors who'd do it from $300 and up. It's ridiculous and I cried my eyes out when I saw how it happened. THey don't deserve it and I think if anyone would watch the video of how it's done, they'd think twice about their decisions. Sad
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2006 09:28 pm
Doktor S wrote:
baddog1 wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

It takes intelligence to assess intelligence.

It takes objectivity to assess intelligence.

Doktor S wrote:
I assure you my grey matter is of the highest quality.

You've presented no proof of this, just your opinion.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 01:03 am
Don't you have a rapture to get to or something?
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 06:41 am
Doktor S wrote:

Laughing Don't you have some seas to part? Laughing
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 12:16 am
Doktor S wrote:

You apparently haven't read or haven't understood my view on this either.

That doesn't bode well in your current quest to prove how intelligent you are.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:13 pm
Lol desu.

How about this. were debating this in a spirituality forum not a legal forum. So, if you have a belief on this based on spirituality of philosophy, say so.

spirituality & religion or philosophy.

How about that?
0 Replies

LeilaJoy

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 05:27 pm
God made us to think and make decisions. It is a decision that the mother and father of said child to make. In term of the medical procedure any kind of removal of fetal tissue is considered an abortion, even if said child has stopped growing. I have had two abortions in the eyes of the medical community. Both of these fetuses stopped growing and heart function stopped.( if anyone questions this fact I can give you my doctors name) Would you die hard pro lifers have had me carry these babies until they made me sick ( sick enough that I would have died) The procedure ended failed pregnancies without them I would not have been around to have three beautiful sons. I think this decision should be made by the mother and let God deal with her when her time comes. Besides I thought God was a forgiving God, or am I alone on that one.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 05:41 pm
real life wrote:
Doktor S wrote:

You apparently haven't read or haven't understood my view on this either.

That doesn't bode well in your current quest to prove how intelligent you are.

You forgot option #3: doesn't care. The particulars of whatever strain of YEC silliness you follow are irrelevant to me.

I also have no need to prove my intelligence to you, any more than I need prove it to a monkey.

Good day Smile
0 Replies