real life

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 09:49 pm
Doktor S wrote:
real life wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
real life wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
Quote:

Then they must not be 'hard wired' correctly? You have physical evidence of that, or just your opinion? Specifically what 'wiring' is not correct?

My opinion, supported by the volumous collection of information that constitutes evolutionary theory.
Deviations/mutations aren't always beneficial but natural selection has a way of eliminating self destructive memes.

So if you have specific physical evidence that people who kill their children aren't 'hard wired' correctly, then out with it.

Put it on the table.

Otherwise you are simply blowing smoke.

You miss the point completely. There is no 'correctly'. That implies some ultimate design to be lived up to. That's your style not mine.
There is what works and furthers genetic material, and what doesn't.
Killing your children is counterproductive behavior in this respect, obviously. I wouldn't think you would need this explained to you.

Your claim is that 'evolution' has 'hard wired' humans to produce a certain behavior.

When I point out that some humans do the opposite, you are unable to substantiate your claim with any real evidence of 'hard wiring'.

Only your opinion gets repeated over and over.

It is about what I expected really. I just thought it might be entertaining if you tried to produce evidence to back your claim.

But actually it has been a lot of fun watching you back away from your own words.

You certainly have an aptitude for putting a creative spin on reality, I will give you that.

It's really not 'spin' when you ask someone to back their assertion with evidence.

But it is nothing but spin when you accuse others of 'spin' so that you can avoid presenting evidence.

So, no evidence, huh?

No surprise.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 11:03 pm
As for Newborns being killed, I was clarifying abortion is not the killing of a newborn. I did read the article. My point is that the issues aren't congruent.

"What 'the majority' agrees upon has often been shown incorrect. Especially in the history of science. "

As a scientist, a Aerospace engineer to be exact, this is SO true. Science often outdates other science, but I'd love to see a time when sciece is outdated by anything else. So to counter, what the religious claim is true and absolute has never been substanciated. Hell, the vatican only admitted the world was round in 1992. Don't even dare try this arguement with me friend.

"Make up your mind. Should the woman alone have the choice?"

I've been very clear about this. Participating parents should be the ONLY people who make this kind of decision. It's often just easier to say mother as most abortions are not planned and in established relationships such as marrage.

"At least you are honest enough to call it cloning. They vigorously deny and lie about it."

Honest nothing. It's the same procedure used to make the sheep. But it's the cloning of STEM CELLS not of a human being. And might I encourage you to take a big step back for a moment. If a company even openly says: "We will turn a profit" and they also say "We will provide a result," the fact that someone may make a profit is of little relevance. It's no big secret that the medicine inductry makes money. Amendment 2 give Missouri residents the same treatments and information that the rest of the country has avalible to them.

As for stem cell research, I'd bet if you were sick, you'd gladly take any help you could get. Deny it, so I can get a laugh today.

Moral basis for what I believe? You bet your ass it is. Whether abotion is legal and a mother/couple is making the choice, or if abortion is made illegal by politicians, a choice is being made. I find it amoral for someone to force their beliefs on another person, especially when it is something that doesn't effect them (at your own admittance). I have a different set of morals than those who have had abortions, but I also have an entirely different lifestyle and economy. For me to assume that everyone can make; or would make, the same decisions as me is ludicris. Such and assumptions are dangerous.

So I elect to protect the rights of the people who should choose, and protect them from you.

"Bright atheists?" <-- I imagine that may be a bit insulting to some. I'd also be pretty comfortable saying that you assume that because pro-life atheists exist, that the issue is secular. You sound conservitive. I thought the right believed that athiesm was far from secular? That it was the polar opposite of theism not religion. Try again.

World becoming more Pro-life? Youth becomeing more pro-life? I'd love to hear why you believe this? Sounds like BS.

You're just another right wing conservitive that believes what every good little right wing christian sermon tells you. You're probably someone who desire arguementation; you pride yourself at your ability to rationalize, so you think that you can make this arguement about things other than morals. You tried biology, and uprooting science, and yet you say that you aren't taking a religious stance.

Quit denying it. I haven't heard anything new from you, just the same old thing: "I don't care if it's the right, as long as it's mine." You aren't a person who can make the choice and that lack of control probably drives you crazy. So you advocate to take the choices away from the only people who should be able to.

Leave the right and wrong choices to the people they belong to as opposed to letting the wrong people make them.

Go pray. Light a candle. Look around at your life, I'm sure you could be spending your time on more relevant issues to you. It's almost thanksgiving, go collect cans and donate them. It will help your community a lot more than enforcing your righteous beliefs on them.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 12:09 am
hi Diest

Did you really think I was saying that ABORTION is the killing of a NEWBORN?

C'mon.

----------------------------------------

Also you certainly seem to be backing away from your reliance on 'majority of scientific opinion' since I 'dared' to tell you how bogus your argument was.

Yeah how dare I. What a bloated ego you must have.

-----------------------------------------

As for abortion being , 'none of my business' because 'it doesn't affect me', that has got to be the lamest argument I've heard.

You'd better stick to outer space, because you're not doing so well with logic.

-----------------------------------------

If you don't believe that young people are more pro-life than their parents, then maybe you should educate yourself on some of the basics of this topic.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/clinic/shifting/disappear.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4767209/

http://www.hamilton.edu/news/polls/HotButtonIssues/index.html

http://www.zogby.com/Soundbites/ReadClips.dbm?ID=6982

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030701-115636-9509r.htm

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/KathrynJeanLopez/2006/09/01/the_pro-life_generation

--------------------------------------------

As for what you find 'amoral' ........... please.

You believe ALL morality is subjective. So who cares what you think is 'amoral'.

To you, EVERYTHING is, or can be, depending on one's opinion.

So yours is a circular argument, by your own admission. 'I think you're wrong because I think you're wrong.'

Like I said, stick to outer space.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 11:38 am
Quote:

hi Diest

Did you really think I was saying that ABORTION is the killing of a NEWBORN?

C'mon.

Ironic. LOL. Well, if you don't want confusion, put more time in your posts.

Quote:

Also you certainly seem to be backing away from your reliance on 'majority of scientific opinion' since I 'dared' to tell you how bogus your argument was.

Yeah how dare I. What a bloated ego you must have.

I can't reply on how I am backing down from a arguement that I'm not backing down on nor is my primary arguement. This would be like me asking why you have backed down on your arguement that adults taste better than fetuses. You have a horrible trend of doing this.

Quote:

As for abortion being , 'none of my business' because 'it doesn't affect me', that has got to be the lamest argument I've heard.

You'd better stick to outer space, because you're not doing so well with logic.

I guess being an engineer somehow removes my credibility? Not to meantion my ability to use logic? Stick to outerspace? Lol.

Quote:

As for what you find 'amoral' ........... please.

You believe ALL morality is subjective. So who cares what you think is 'amoral'.

To you, EVERYTHING is, or can be, depending on one's opinion.

So yours is a circular argument, by your own admission. 'I think you're wrong because I think you're wrong.'

Like I said, stick to outer space.

Yes I do. Morality is subjective to cultures and more often finitely to individuals.

Laws are meant to uphold the fabric of our society, not to act as a moral liptmus. Abortion doesn't threaten our society, and therfore it should remain legal. You admit that someone getting an abortion has no effect on you, so you can't say contrary.

My arguement is has never been "I think you're wrong because I think you're wrong." My arguement has been: "It doesn't matter if you think it's wrong, it's not your bussiness." There is nothing circular about my arguement.

there are plenty of things I find "wrong" with what others do in this world, but it's not my bussiness until it's made my bussiness.

I may object to what someone teaches their children, like parents teaching kids to hate gay people, but it doesn't mean that I believe that we should standardize what can teach children. I find it a shame, but it's not the place of law. There are so many things I object to in the world, but the tool of law is abuse if it removes rights instead of protecting them.

Be happy that you have the right to keep your children, you'd be fighting like hell if that was challenged. You don't need abortion to be illegal to retain that right.

Don't like abortion: Don't have one then.
Don't like stem cell research: Don't accept treatments that could save you.
Still not happy: Look around, I'm sure you're life isn't that bad.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 11:58 am
RL, here's what I think of you're articles

The first article follows a group of 6 "cute blonde soroity girls" and asks their opinion. It doesn't ask different people from different communities. Finding six friends that believe similar things isn't hard to do if it helps you're story, especially if thier in a sorority, a common place for "group think." The article makes little meantion of male opinion. One of the girls even has used the morning after pill! That makes her and abortionist I'm sure. But wait? her friends didn't seem to object.

The article talks about a drop from 64% to 55% of incoming freshmen reporting that they are pro-choice. It credits that to numerous things but cites that this gereration has more confidence in their birthcontrol options and don't feel that they will be forced to make a choice. As for polling incoming freshmen, that's more of a measure of what american households have taught their children, i.e.- old generation teaches new generation. In college, I'd be comfortable saying that people become more pro-choice as they realize the scope of politics and where they fit. Once outside of the the "My daddy sez were Republicans" life that many people experiance, I think people learn to think for themselves. I'd like to see a poll of exiting seniors opinions.

The Second article also makes no meantion of male opinion. On top of that, it interviews strongly opinionated college females on organizations that lobby for such things. Further, the article basically makes the point that most pro-choice females (women) don't feel that the issue is as important as other political issues and they feel confident that their rights won't be threatened any time soon.

No time to read the rest right now, I'm sure their much the same.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 12:05 pm
Some things cannot be influenced through legislation, and one of those is christian morals. Trying to argue for the fetus goes nowhere, because no matter how one feels, you can't control reality. If one is so concerned about the unborn, why not more about infanticide in India and China, or the killing fields of Sudan?
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 12:38 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
...If one is so concerned about the unborn, why not more about infanticide in India and China, or the killing fields of Sudan?

Why not start a separate thread on those topics?
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 09:15 pm
Diest TKO wrote:

My arguement is has never been "I think you're wrong because I think you're wrong." My arguement has been: "It doesn't matter if you think it's wrong, it's not your bussiness." There is nothing circular about my arguement.

Which is another way of saying 'it doesn't matter if you think it's wrong, because it doesn't matter if YOU think it's wrong'

Circular.

--------------------------------------------

Your view on what is 'amoral' is pointless if you believe that all morality is subjective.

What possible meaning could 'amoral' have if nothing is inherently 'moral' or 'immoral' ?

----------------------------------------------

No, being an engineer doesn't remove your credibility. Talking illogically does.

--------------------------------------------------

The fact that you claimed my post was 'confusing' is indicative of how far you have to go before you can put forth a reasoned position on this.

The article I posted was clearly referencing the killing of children AFTER birth, not abortion.

--------------------------------------------------

Your political sloganeering (Don't like abortion? Don't have one.) passes for intelligent discourse on the playground. But in reality, it's a pathetic dodge.

How about:

Don't like rape? Don't be a rapist.

Don't like theft? Don't be a thief.

Pretending that no one but the woman is affected by abortion is 'politically correct', but logically false.

Do you have ANY medical evidence that the unborn is not a living human being?

Your inability to answer this reveals the lie behind your position.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2006 09:25 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
RL, here's what I think of you're articles

The first article follows a group of 6 "cute blonde soroity girls" and asks their opinion. It doesn't ask different people from different communities. Finding six friends that believe similar things isn't hard to do if it helps you're story, especially if thier in a sorority, a common place for "group think." The article makes little meantion of male opinion. One of the girls even has used the morning after pill! That makes her and abortionist I'm sure. But wait? her friends didn't seem to object.

The article talks about a drop from 64% to 55% of incoming freshmen reporting that they are pro-choice. It credits that to numerous things but cites that this gereration has more confidence in their birthcontrol options and don't feel that they will be forced to make a choice. As for polling incoming freshmen, that's more of a measure of what american households have taught their children, i.e.- old generation teaches new generation. In college, I'd be comfortable saying that people become more pro-choice as they realize the scope of politics and where they fit. Once outside of the the "My daddy sez were Republicans" life that many people experiance, I think people learn to think for themselves. I'd like to see a poll of exiting seniors opinions.

The Second article also makes no meantion of male opinion. On top of that, it interviews strongly opinionated college females on organizations that lobby for such things. Further, the article basically makes the point that most pro-choice females (women) don't feel that the issue is as important as other political issues and they feel confident that their rights won't be threatened any time soon.

No time to read the rest right now, I'm sure their much the same.

The first article is about far more than 6 cute girls.

I wonder about your ability to comprehend what you read.

A sampling from the 1st article

Quote:
"I've seen the numbers and I find them unbelievably shocking," says Alexander Sanger, chairman of the International Planned Parenthood Council (and grandson of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger)."Isn't it obvious that young women have to be at the forefront of fighting for their reproductive rights because they're the ones who need them?" On his tours of college campuses, he has noticed that numerous campuses no longer have a pro-choice group. But he has yet to visit one that doesn't have a strong, vocal faction of pro-life women turning out to hear him speak. "It's not just the numbers that are down among pro-choice women," he says. "It's the enthusiasm."
emphasis mine

Quote:
"In Corpus, where we grew up, there now are a lot more kids who would say that they were pro-life, and be able to talk about why, than there were when Amy was younger," says Kristen. Survey after survey backs her up and proves it's a nationwide trend. In 1993 just about half of women between the ages of 18 and 29 said abortion should be available to anyone who wants it, according to a CBS/ New York Times poll; 10 years later, in 2003, the number of young women who felt that way dropped to 35 percent.
emphasis mine
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 01:09 pm
real life wrote:

Pretending that no one but the woman is affected by abortion is 'politically correct', but logically false.

1) Explain how you are effected? Otherwise it's sound. It might have an emotional "affect" on you, but it doesn't effect you at all. Keep to your own bussiness.

2) You have alzhiemers. You're irrelvant question has been answered several times: No dodging; directly answered.

real life wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:

Diest TKO wrote:

Which is another way of saying 'it doesn't matter if you think it's wrong, because it doesn't matter if YOU think it's wrong'

Circular.

3) No, it matters. It's important that you have an opinion on what is moral. I'd certainly hope you have an opinion. The reason it matters is because you think that YOU hold the one TRUE understanding of what is moral and YOU think that YOU can enforce your beliefs on anyone else.

You can't qualify that your morals are any more sound than mine, so you can't justify that YOUR morals are the true morals, since you believe that they are absolute.

I'll conceed that what I believe is moral is no more important thatn what you believe, and because of this, our law muct protect BOTH of our beliefs. As the law is now, you are free to practice as you believe.

4) Your articles aren't confusing, your posts and conclusions are.

Quote:

Your political sloganeering (Don't like abortion? Don't have one.) passes for intelligent discourse on the playground. But in reality, it's a pathetic dodge.

How about:

Don't like rape? Don't be a rapist.

Don't like theft? Don't be a thief.

5) Hypocrite. Dodge nothing. It's true, if you don't like abortion you have noone will ever force you to get one. Rape? Theft? Ha. I've already told you once (atleast once, it's takes several times with the less intellegent ones) that rape and theft are...

a) crimes
b) effect others
c) cultrally incongruent of an issue

6) Lastly, I'd like to just remind you that last night America voted liberal. Here in Missouri, Amendment 2 passed. Now Missourians can recieve the same information and research that the rest of the nation can. You certainly are "right" (pun intended) we certainly are becoming more and more conservative and righteous. But don't worry, unlike the "religious" right we won't mess with your rights. BTW, low income families in MO can also rejoice because MO raised it's minimum wage to 6.50 (from 5.15).

I guess you didn't pray hard enough.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 01:44 pm
Diest, That "praying" thing about god influencing the election brings up a whole lotta new q's. Religion sure can be full of contradictions! LOL
0 Replies

a rizz

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 06:37 pm
i believe if a woman jus goes out and fuks all the time she shud have to raise but if she gets raped she shud be able to have an abortion
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 06:55 pm
Oy!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 08:10 pm
a rizz wrote:
i believe if a woman jus goes out and **** all the time she shud have to raise but if she gets raped she shud be able to have an abortion

How you gonna manage that exactly? Allow women to have abortions only after a rapist has been tried and found guilty by a jury? A lot of thought went into this, I can tell.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 09:19 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
real life wrote:

1) Explain how you are effected? Otherwise it's sound. It might have an emotional "affect" on you, but it doesn't effect you at all. Keep to your own bussiness.

Since I'm a guy, why should I care if there are laws against rape? It doesn't affect me.

Since I'm poor, why should I care if there are laws against stealing from the rich? It doesn't affect me.

Since I'm white, why should I care if there are laws protecting blacks? It doesn't affect me.

These are all consistent with your view that I 'should mind my own business.'

That is to say, they are illogical.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 09:29 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
Here in Missouri, Amendment 2 passed.

$30 million and a pack of lies bought an amendment.

I commended you, and still do , for at least being honest enough to call it cloning. It is.

The proponents of A2 are lying profiteers, creating human beings and destroying them in the name of research, while denying that what they support is cloning.

You should be ashamed of being associated with them. But I can see you are not. The end must justify the means in the minds of the supporters.

Embryonic stem cell results cannot hold a candle to adult stem cell results. Why aren't you supporting what is proven and what works?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 09:37 pm
Quote:
Stem cells derived from embryos have the greatest potential to become a wide range of other cells found in various tissues and organs within the body. Based on research conducted to date, stem cells derived from adult tissues appear to have a more limited potential, as they are not able to differentiate as widely, often confined to reproducing cells identical to the those found in the tissue from which they were harvested.

Quote:
indefinitely in the laboratory.

Embryonic stem cells are taken from embryos that come from eggs fertilised in an IVF (in vitro fertilisation) clinic. Spare embryos that are not required for implantation are used. They are donated for research purposes only with informed consent from the donors. They are not derived from eggs fertilised within a woman's body as it is illegal in Australia to conduct any type of research on embryos that are conceived naturally. Embryos cannot be specifically created for research purposes.

Source:
http://www.stemcellcentre.edu.au/public-education_what-cells.aspx

EDIT: seems this is already out of date.

Quote:
top stem cell researchers have welcomed the bill, which lifts a ban on therapeutic cloning by allowing the creation of human embryos specifically for research.

The bill, which will now go before the House of Representatives, allows a process called somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT).

This involves removing the nucleus from an egg and replacing it with one from a non-reproductive body cell, of a patient for example, to produce an embryo, the same method used to produce Dolly the sheep.

Under the bill, narrowly passed by two votes in the Senate, SCNT embryos will not be implanted, but used to produce embryonic stem cells and then destroyed after 14 days.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2006/1783897.htm
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 01:20 am
real life wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
real life wrote:

Since I'm a guy, why should I care if there are laws against rape? It doesn't affect me.

Since I'm poor, why should I care if there are laws against stealing from the rich? It doesn't affect me.

Since I'm white, why should I care if there are laws protecting blacks? It doesn't affect me.

LOL. I knew you'd eventually say something stupid like this. You make me laugh.

You're retort presurposes that rape, theft, and hate crimes are only the issues of the respective female, rich, and black communities. You're an idiot.

1) You don't have to be rich to need laws against theft.
2) You don't need to be black (you could be *ahem* Asian) to uphold that slavery is wrong.
3) And lastly you certainly don't have to be a woman to be raped.

You honestly never let me down. I'm adding this to the list of stupid things you've said.

Quote:

$30 million and a pack of lies bought an amendment.

I commended you, and still do , for at least being honest enough to call it cloning. It is.

The proponents of A2 are lying profiteers, creating human beings and destroying them in the name of research, while denying that what they support is cloning.

You should be ashamed of being associated with them. But I can see you are not. The end must justify the means in the minds of the supporters.

Embryonic stem cell results cannot hold a candle to adult stem cell results. Why aren't you supporting what is proven and what works?

You're right, this is all a giant conspiracy, and everyone is in on it.

Disease and Patient Advocacy Organizations:
Aging Federation of Missouri
Alliance for Aging Research
Alliance For Stem Cell Research
ALS Therapy Development Foundation
American Academy of Neurology
American Association for Cancer Research
American Association of Neurological Surgeons
American Council on Science and Health
American Diabetes Association
American Diabetes Association, Greater Kansas City Area
American Federation for Aging Research
American Gastroenterological Association
American Liver Foundation Missouri Chapter
American Pediatric Surgical Association
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
American Society for Cell Biology
American Society of Clinical Oncology
American Society of Hematology
Arthritis Foundation, St. Louis Chapter
Brain Tumor Action Network
Children's Neurobiological Solutions Foundation
Christopher Reeve Foundation
Coalition for the Advancement of Medical Research
Representing more than 90 patient advocacy organizations, medical associations & research institutions.
Colon Cancer Alliance
Cure Autism Now Foundation
CuresNow
Cure Paralysis Now
Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
Daniel Heumann Fund for Spinal Cord Research
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, Inc.
Disability Rights Advocates For Technology
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
The Endocrine Society
FasterCures
FSH Society
FacioScapuloHumeral Muscular Dystrophy Society
Hereditary Disease Foundation
Hygeia Foundation, Inc. and Institute for Perinatal Loss
International Society for Stem Cell Research

Not to forget millioins of americans who survive everyday with serious illness and disease. Make a fool out of me, tell me how hard it is for you to get out of bed, make your food. Tell me about the dignaty you are not afforded; tell me what it's like to wipe your ass in a wheelchair, tell me what it's like to have limited motion in your joints, loss of memory of your family and loved ones. I dare you: Tell me how hard life is for you.

You can't, you're just some luckier-than-you-know-jerk. Count your blessings fool and pray you never have to come to terms with your ignorance.

You seem to return to the arguement that atfer fertilization, cellular growth is unique in it's DNA, you seem to think that makes a difference. That it inheritly has some new identity. But when a embryo is cloned with the same DNA as the patient, you seem to also think the same thing. You're a hyopcrite. Even in the case where a copied embryo has a new person's DNA inserted into it, the cellular growth is not unique!

You are pure comedy.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 01:30 am
Opps! Almost forgot!

Medical, Research & Academic Institutions
Academy of Science of St. Louis
Axion Research Foundation
Buchanan County Medical Society
Committee for the Advancement of Stem Cell Research
Divergence, Inc.
Heartland Health
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
Midwest Research Institute
Missouri State Medical Association
Mound City Medical Forum
Northeast Missouri County Medical Society
St. Louis Maternity Society
The St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
University of Missouri
University of Minnesota
Washington University in St. Louis
Washington University School of Medicine
Webster University

Don't forget the...

Civic, Business, Governmental & Faith Organizations
American Jewish Congress, St. Louis Chapter
B'nai B'rith St. Louis
Bridge Builders Senior Services
Center for Emerging Technologies
Central Reform Congregation
City Council of Kansas City, MO
Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
Coalition for Plant and Life Sciences (St. Louis)
Columbia Chamber of Commerce
Communications Workers of America Local 6377
Concerned Clergy Coalition of Kansas City
Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City, Missouri
Edward Mallinckrodt Jr. Foundation
Ethical Action Committee of the St. Louis Ethical Society
First Unitarian Universalist Church of Springfield
Greater Kansas City Building & Construction Trades Council
Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
Greater Kansas City Women's Political Caucus
Hadassah, St. Louis Chapter
International Association of Fire Fighters Local 42
International Association of Fire Fighters Local 3808
Jewish Community Relations Council
Jewish Community Relations Bureau/American Jewish Committee
Kansas City Area Life Sciences Institute Association
Kansas City Police Department Friends and Family
Kansas City Missouri Baptist Ministers Union
La Raza Political Club
MAINstream Coalition
Metropolitan St. Louis Clergy Coalition
Missouri AFL-CIO
Missouri Biotechnology Association (MoBIO)
Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Missouri Women's Network
Montford Point Marine Association, St. Louis Chapter
NAACP, St. Louis County Chapter
National Council of Jewish Women
National Partnership for Women & Families
National Women's Political Caucus
of Metro St. Louis
Nidus Center for Scientific Enterprise
Pike County Women's Action Team
Rabbinical Association of Greater Kansas City
Semper Fi For Life Foundation
St. Louis Building & Construction Trades Council
St. Louis Greater Area and Vicinity Port Council
St. Louis Labor Council
St. Louis Regional Chamber & Growth Association
The BioGenerator (technology transfer center)
Union Cultural Mexicana

It's starting to look like no matter how many dollars you turn, spreading them out over all the conspirators might kind of make it not worth investing your time...Weird huh? Unless perhaps they had an alternative motive than making money.

Lies? Conspiracy? Profit? Go write a novel. Seems like the only misinformation here is from you.
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 06:37 am
Quote:

You're retort presurposes that rape, theft, and hate crimes are only the issues of the respective female, rich, and black communities. You're an idiot.

2) You don't need to be black (you could be *ahem* Asian) to uphold that slavery is wrong.

You honestly never let me down. I'm adding this to the list of stupid things you've said.Since I'm a guy, why should I care if there are laws against rape? It doesn't affect me.

You honestly never let me down. I'm adding this to the list of stupid things you've said.

Deist:

I considered RL's examples of "mind your own business" to be very analagous to your examples concerning abortion. Perhaps you could do a better job of distinguishing the differences than providing rhetoric and ridicule. Please objectively explain why RL should have concern (or not) about the issues he presented.
0 Replies