Brandon9000 wrote:
Debra_Law wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Debra_Law wrote:
bobsmythhawk wrote:
Bush orders FBI-Congress documents sealed
By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press Writer
11 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Bush stepped into the Justice Department's constitutional confrontation with Congress on Thursday and ordered that documents seized in an FBI raid on a lawmaker's office be sealed for 45 days. . . .

"Those who violate the law, including a member of Congress, should and will be held to account," the president said. "This investigation will go forward and justice will be served."

Mr. President? Those who violate the law SHOULD and WILL be held to account? What about YOUR violations of FISA?

I'd be grateful if you'd point to any post of yours in which you list and describe the violation(s) of FISA specifically. I am trying to learn about this. I no longer spend enough time here to really ready every post and a link to the specifics of the president's alleged violation would be helpful. Most of the posts I come across referring to this don't say anything specific except that Bush did it. Thanks.

Are you now pretending that you were completely absent from our extensive discussion on this very subject in the thread entitled, America... Spying on Americans?

Inasmuch as that entire thread is in the archives--go read it. I'm not going to recreate it for you here.

Not surprising, since you're so much better at claiming that proofs have been given that at giving them. No one asked for you to recreate anything except any single post in which you list the violations. Your pretense that I want you to reproduce the whole discussion is pathetic.

The America... Spying on Americans thread starts here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1731557#1731557

The thread is 279 pages and is continued in America... Spying on Americans II thread.

I am not going to review the 279 pages for you and select posts for you to read. In other words, I'm not going to spoon feed you like a baby. You're a grown man. If you are being truthful--if you are trying to learn about this--you will read the existing thread and educate yourself.
0 Replies