The One BIG DEm Talking Point We All Must Adhere To!

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:27 pm
If we take back the House, we do not plan to impeach the President. I swear we won't do it.

This is exactly what the Rovian strategy will be. You got to get out and vote because the Dems will immediately begin impeachment if the House goes Dem.

We also need to line up a viable Speaker candidate. Nancy Pelosi is not cutiing it. (I hate to say this because she is my Congresswoman and I like her personally)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 607 • Replies: 16
No top replies

sumac

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 07:25 pm
Hmmmmm. I think that I would rather that the party be as mute as possible about any impeachment issues.

As for Nancy Pelosi, I saw her (very briefly) on "Meet the Press" this past Sunday and found her demeanor and presentation to be very assuring and non-threatening. I don't think that will necessarily keep the good ole boys (mostly boys) in line in the House though.

Have you noticed recently that spokespersons are all now tending to be female? Do we sound more honest and trustworthy? Since when have women been given such authority in dispensing information and helping to define reality? Very interesting.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 08:13 pm
Women are better at communication than men. Women's speech is much more complex. A woman could be speaking a foreign language and you might be able to determine what she is saying just by her inflection and body language. Men tend to be monotone and guarded in their movements.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 08:21 pm
Why kill somone (politically speaking), who is committing suicide and simultaneously dragging his own party over the precipice?

Bush and his gang of incompetents and thieves are better off in the white house until 2009 so they can be a daily reminder the country of just what scoundrels and knaves they are.

Republican politicians are running away from Bush faster than a witch from a bucket of water. If the Democrats are smart they will hang George (The Decider) Bush around their necks like a dead skunk.
0 Replies

SierraSong

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 08:44 pm
kuvasz wrote:
If the Democrats are smart...

Well, there's your biggest problem.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:05 pm
SierraSong wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
If the Democrats are smart...

Well, there's your biggest problem.

and yours is you spoke without hearing or reading what pelosi said on MTP, because she took precisely that tact.
0 Replies

SierraSong

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 10:17 pm
She thinks the Democrats aren't particularly smart, too?
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 11:56 pm
SierraSong wrote:

Gracious be, your paltry attempts at humor are overshadowed only by your inability to have informed opinions on issues.

I guess every village needs an idiot, and we are stuck with you as ours here on A2K.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:00 am
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

Gracious be, your paltry attempts at humor are overshadowed only by your inability to have informed opinions on issues.

I guess every village needs an idiot, and we are stuck with you as ours here on A2K.

I have to object to that kuvasz. Their are far bigger idiots in abundance on A2K. You do them a great dis-service lumping SierraSong in with them. Shame on you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:13 am
McGentrix wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

I have to object to that kuvasz. Their are far bigger idiots in abundance on A2K. You do them a great dis-service lumping SierraSong in with them. Shame on you.

obviously :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:39 am
Thanks Bear. I didn't want to name names, so I appreciate you stepping up and letting Kuvasz know who he is comparing SierraSong to.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 06:44 am
McGentrix wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

Yeah, McG doesn't like to be left out when someone is lumping together the idiots.

Joe(couldn't help myself)Nation
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:07 am
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

No that is what Set and the Bear are for. They are far better at it Sierra is. God knows they don't contribute to any type of information just wise cracks. You have yours and I guess we now have ours.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:22 am
Baldimo wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

No that is what Set and the Bear are for. They are far better at it Sierra is. God knows they don't contribute to any type of information just wise cracks. You have yours and I guess we now have ours.

Isn't there someone somewhere who's cable needs fixing Larry?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:25 am
Baldimo wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

I don't always agree with set but his posts contribute a wealth of information. I don't know who Bear is. As far as contributing only wisecracks, as long as they provide a chuckle occcasionally, that's fine. This forum is entertainment.

Now, as for you, we can count on you to post the right-wing talking points/delusions and not much else e.g. your claim that LGBTs do not face discrimination.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 10:04 am
McGentrix wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

Forgive me; "village idiot in training."

So, big guy, how's the coaching gig going?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 10:05 am
Baldimo wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
SierraSong wrote:

Would you like to go head-to-head on the history of Presidential campaigns, wise guy?
0 Replies