Pope Benedict: Is He a Catholic?

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 06:28 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Pope has often been accused of being Catholic by his political opponents. I am starting this thread so that his opponents can try to demonstrate that the accusation is true, and his supporters can try to show that it's false.

What I ask is that anyone who wishes to show that he is Catholic state in each post:

1. A single quotation from an expert source stating the Pope is Catholic
2. A bit of evidence, or an argument to demonstrate that he is.

I request, though, that no one simply post a huge list of vague claims without evidence, or a link to such. Use your own words, not someone else's, and please limit yourself to one claim per post, so that the matter can be discussed in an orderly way.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 559 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 03:47 am
You want a copy of his Baptismal Certificate? I'm sure his mother has it. Catholic mothers save everything.

You can depend on that just like you can depend on George Bush with his clear vision of a plan for victory in Iraq to lead us forward into a era of peace.

Joe(unless she's dead)Nation
0 Replies