THE BIGGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

Zippo

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 01:38 pm
THE BIGGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FED.JPG
The Federal Reserve Building in Washington DC

Just in case you didn't know the Federal Reserve is a private company of bankers with twelve branch banks that confiscate our money and they have been doing this for almost a hundred years,--- this time! They are not part of the United States Government. Yet today they collect hundreds of billions of dollars from American taxpayers every year.

Pay attention now, you're about to read about the biggest and most successful scam in History.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS1.JPG
Mayer Amchel Rothchild (1743-1812)

"Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws" --- Meyer Rothschild

A Little History Lesson

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS2.jpg
Alexander Hamilton

It was Alexander Hamilton who lobbied for the first privately owned Federal Bank, and in 1789 Congress chartered the bank.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/TJefferson.jpg
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson was adamantly opposed to the idea of a privately owned federal bank and said " I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies".

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/Madison.jpg
James Madison

In 1811, under President James Madison, Vice President George Clinton broke the tied vote in congress to cast the bankers out refusing to renew the charter for the bankers. Unfortunatly it was President Madison who proposed a second United States privately owned Central bank and it came into existence in 1816

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS3.JPG
Andrew Jackson

.However, in 1836 President Jackson, overriding Congress, closed it commenting, "The bold effort the present bank had made to control the government are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it." (we now have another one like it)

Andrew Jackson also said, when speaking to the bankers: "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God I will rout you out."

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS5.jpg
Martin Van Buren

When speaking to his closest friend, Martin Van Buren, Jackson said, "The bank, is trying to kill me, but I will kill it!" (and he did)

The first two Federal Reserve Systems lasted about 20 years each and we are now almost a hundred years into the third one.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS4.JPG
Woodrow Wilson

The year is now 1913, the year after Woodrow Wilson was elected president of the United States. Prior to his election he needed financial support to pay for his campaign, so he reluctantly agreed, that if elected, he would sign the Federal Reserve Act, in return for that financial support.

In December 1913 while many members of Congress were home for Christmas, the Federal Reserve Act was rammed through Congress and was later signed by President Wilson. At a later date, Wilson admitted with remorse, when referring to the Fed."I have unwittingly ruined my country".

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/IRSPOSTER.GIF

Now Comes the Income Tax! !!!

We didn't have nor did we need an income tax until we got the bankers back. The income tax was only needed to pay interest to the bankers for our money that they loan to our government. Yes, you read that right, the Fed, mostly on paper and computer, creates money or pays the treasury a small printing fee for currency, and then loans this money to our government. Our taxes pay them interest on this loan that cost the FEDS virtually nothing to make, what a sweetheart of a deal they have going for them.

As of March 6, 2006, the national debt stands at 8.2 trillion dollars. The American taxpayers have paid the FED banking system $173,875,979,369.66 in interest on that debt in just five short months, from October, 2005, through February, 2006. No con artist or group of con artists in history has ever perpetrated a scam that even approaches the scope of this one.

According to the two volume work by Bill Benson and Red Beckman , "The Law That Never Was" the 16th amendment, which created the IRS, was never properly ratified, not even by one state! These gentlemen traveled the then 48 states to verify that fact. So in a very real sense the income tax isn't legal, as many have proclaimed, but try not paying it and see how far you get before the Feds come after you and confiscate everything you own.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS8.JPG[/img
[b][i]HENRY FORD[/i][/b]

Henry Ford once said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning".

[img]http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FES9.JPG
Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis,Minnesota

In the nearly 100 years of the existence of the Fed, it has NEVER been audited and they don't pay income tax on the billions of dollars they take from us.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS11.jpg

According to Congressional record the U.S. Government can buy back the FED at any time for $450 million. That's about half the amount of money we pay them daily.

Do we have the most stupid and/or the most corrupt leaders in the world, or what? It seems their # 1 concern is getting re-elected, they seem to think nothing of shirking their responsibilities to the people who elected them to their powerful prestigous high paying jobs.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS10.JPG

Congress likes the Fed because they can spend all they want with no restraints, they just put our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren into debt.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS12.JPG

A Federal Reserve note is just what it looks like, it's just a piece of paper with no backing whatsoever. This is why Congress hates gold and silver backed money, it forces them to live within their means. Of course they also get other perks from the Fed. perks far too numerous to mention here.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS13.JPG

Article 1, section 8, of the Constitution reads:
The Congress shall have the Power.....To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof,....
Nowhere in that document does it give Congress the authority to delegate this responsibility to anyone, much less a bunch of private bankers.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS14.JPG

It may be that you were never a big fan of John F. Kennedy, but you may see him in a different light after you learn how he took on the FEDS. He had the foresight to see what a bad deal had been struck in the creation of the Federal Reserve. He also had the courage to do something about it.which unfortunately, may have cost him his life.

On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed a Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110. This order virtually stripped the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Government at interest. President Kennedy declared the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This order gave the Treasury Department the authority to issue silver certificates against any silver in the treasury. This executive order still stands today. In less than five months after signing that executive order President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS15.JPG
Photo taken about 2 minutes before JFK was assassinated

The United States Notes (silver certificates) he had issued were taken out of circulation immediately. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of this nation. It is estimated that 99% of all U.S. paper currency circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS16.JPG

Lincoln also took on the bankers and that brave bold step may also have cost him his life.

During the Civil War (from 1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War for the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and greatly distressed, and he would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

So Lincoln advised Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote: "... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had - their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks". Lincoln had printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service empoyees, and bought supplies for the war.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS17.JPG

Lincoln was assassinated shortly after the war and Congress revoked the Greenback Law and enacted, in its place, the National Banking Act. The national banks were to be privately owned and the national bank notes they issued were to be interest-bearing. The Act also provided that the Greenbacks should be retired from circulation as soon as they came back to the Treasury in payment of taxes.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/GifsadJpgs/gifsandjpgs2/FEDS20.JPG

Follow The Money!!!

When you follow the money you find there was no-one in the world who had a better reason to kill these two Presidents than the bankers. It seems inconceivable that anyone could still think there was no conspiracy in the assassination of JFK, especially when you consider the many people that were murdered or had suspicious deaths and who were associated in some way with Kennedy's assassination.

Is this proof?

NO

Is this strong circumstantial evidence?

YOU DECIDE

Concern Without Action Is A Waste Of Time!! The Federal Reserve, United Nations, Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers and other elites of the hidden government are leading us into The New World Order and they are leading us fast. You are not going to like it when we get all the way there , and we are over half way there now.

Only we can save this Republic!!!

This article was written by my friend Norman Chenoweth. He graciously consented to allow me to edit it down to a more appropriate size for making into a web page. He also allowed me to add a few words of my own throughout the article. I can only hope that everyone I send this web page to will read it and share it with others, the American people deserve to know these facts about the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.

Norman has written some other articles that I hope you will take the time to read as they are about things every American should know but sadly most don't. He also has a wonderful free gift for you, be sure to check to see what it is, you won't be sorry, believe me I know!

Page by Mary Jones

February--2006

Below are the references for this page.

Devvy Kidd's Article with a lot of links

Devvy Kidd's Article "why Income Tax is not necessary"

The Law that Never Was

The Federal Reserve is Privately Owned

Fed Up With the Fed

JFK & Federal Reserve

Sad Story of Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank

Thirst for Justice - JFK & Abe Lincoln

This site has hundreds of links on all of the people who died suspiciously in connection with JFK's assassination, including the renowned columnist Dorothy Kilgallen.

If you do a search for "Corrupt Federal Reserve" you will find many more sites with this information.

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,174 • Replies: 19
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 01:39 pm
I thought this was going to be about AMWAY... *sigh*
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 01:40 pm
Whoo-Hoo . . . Alexander Hamilton to John Kennedy, presidential assassinations, Mayer Rothschild, Henry Ford--this sucker's got it all ! ! !
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 01:43 pm
Let me get this straight-- BANKERS killed Lincoln AND JFK?!

Wow! Can I leverage this invaluable knowledge to get a better rate on my home loan?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:01 pm
Zippo, how could you expose this top secret organization. Good heavens man, don't you realize this will make you look like an ass. can.!?? *

I hope you have good bodyguards.

*Short for assassination candidate, not to be confused with the rear end of an animal.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:14 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
Zippo, how could you expose this top secret organization.

Majority of Americans are ignorant and/or arrogant, therefore this top secret is completely safe, even if fully exposed.

Want proof ?

Scroll up. :wink:
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:50 pm
Just out of curiosity.... Let's pretend for a minute that I buy this theory that the Federal Reserve is a sinister organization run by bankers who are bent on taking away my liberty.

What do I have to do about it.

Can you give me the answer in under 5 bulleted points, no images and less than 1000 words, please?

What specific steps are you advocating we take?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:14 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Just out of curiosity.... Let's pretend for a minute that I buy this theory that the Federal Reserve is a sinister organization run by bankers who are bent on taking away my liberty.

What do I have to do about it.

Can you give me the answer in under 5 bulleted points, no images and less than 1000 words, please?

What specific steps are you advocating we take?

This subject cannot be 'summarized' with afew words/bullet points, please click on the link provided above, there is so much to read and learn...

I have no idea what actions to take.

Here's some interesting facts.

The following are excerpts from "MONEY FACTS 169 Questions and Answers on
Money - A Supplement to A Primer on Money", prepared by the Subcommittee on
Domestic Finance, House of Representatives, 88th Congress, 2d Session:
Question 1 - "Who has the right to create money in the United States?"
Answer - "Under the Constitution, it is the right and duty of Congress
to create money. It is left entirely to Congress."
Question 2 - "To whom has the Congress delegated this money-creating
right?"
Answer - "To the banking system, that is, to the Federal Reserve
System and to the commercial banks in the country."
Question 6 - "Does Congress supervise Federal Reserve policymaking?"
Answer - "No. In practice, the Federal Reserve is "independent" in its
policy-making. The Federal Reserve neither requires nor seeks the approval
of any branch of Government for its policies. The System itself decides what
ends its policies are aimed at and then takes whatever action it sees fit to
reach those ends."
Question 7 - "What problems are raised by an "independent" Federal
Reserve?"
Answer - "There are two major problems. One is the problem of
political responsibility for the country's economic policies. The other is
the problem of final control over the Government's action in the economic
sphere."
Question 8 - "What is the problem of political responsibility?"
Answer - "Since the Federal Reserve is independent it is not
accountable to anyone for economic policies it chooses to pursue. But this
runs counter to normally accepted democratic principles. The President and
Congress are responsible to the people on election day for the past economic
decisions. But the Federal Reserve is responsible neither to the people
directly nor indirectly through the people's elected representatives. Yet
the Federal Reserve exercises great power in controlling the money-creating
activities of the commercial banks."
Question 35 - "Has the United States gone off the gold standard?"
Answer - "Yes, except in its international transactions."
Question 38 - "To whom does the Constitution give the power over
money?"
Answer - "The Congress. The Constitution provides "the Congress shall
have power to coin money, regulate the value thereof." The Supreme Court has
interpreted this clause, again and again over a period of 150 years, to mean
that "whatever power there is over the currency is vested in Congress."
Question 41 - "What is fractional reserve method of banking?"
Answer - "The fractional reserve method of banking originated with the
goldsmiths - the predecessors of our present bankers. It is the method of
banking used today. Briefly, it is a system whereby bankers maintain as
reserves only a fraction of the amount needed to meet all claims against
them. (The vast bulk of the claims against the banks are the deposits you
and I hold. These are obligations which the bank must pay on demand.) The
goldsmiths struck upon this method by noticing that the people who deposited
gold with them for safekeeping only claimed a small portion of this gold at
any one time. Therefore, the goldsmiths realized that they could lend out a
good portion of the gold left with them. They then made loans, which in fact
were not gold but warehouse receipts for gold. These receipts circulated as
money. Notice, the gold - actually certificates of ownership - being loaned
by the goldsmith was not his to lend. He did not own it, In other words, the
goldsmith wrote receipts to people who were not depositing gold, i.e. to
borrowers. So receipts for more gold meet the claims against him. This is
the fractional reserve system. When the banks of the United States kept
their reserves in gold, their reserves amounted only to a small fraction of
the amount of money they had issued, all of which was guaranteed to be
redeemable in gold."
[Editor's note: Could this be the reason many goldsmiths were taken out to
a tree and hung, when the people discovered the fraud that had been
perpetrated upon them?]
Fraud - "A false misrepresentation of a matter of fact, whether by words or
by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of that
which should have been disclosed, which deceives or is intended to deceive
another . . . A generic term, embracing all multifarious means which human
ingenuity can devise, and which are resorted to by one individual to get
advantage over another by false suggestions or by suppression of the truth,
and includes all surprise, trick, cunning, dissembling, and any unfair way
by which another is cheated . . . `Bad faith' and `fraud' are synonymous,
and also synonymous of dishonesty, infidelity, faithfulness, perfidy,
unfairness, etc. . . ." (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition)
Question 47 - "Where does the Federal Reserve get the money with which
to create bank reserves?"
Answer - "It doesn't `get' the money, it creates it. When the Federal
Reserve writes a check, it is creating money . The Federal Reserve is a
total moneymaking machine. It can issue money or checks. And it never has a
problem making its checks good because it can obtain the $5 and $10 bills
necessary to cover its check simply by asking the Treasury Department's
Bureau of Printing and Engraving to print them."
Question 69 - "If the Government can issue bonds, why can't they issue
money and save the interest?"
Answer - ". . . There is little opposition to the Government's
printing bonds and then permitting the banks to create the money with which
to buy those bonds; but proposals that the Government itself create the
money instead of the bonds have always set off tremendous political
upheavals. For example, Abraham Lincoln set off a political furor when he
insisted upon having the Government issue $364 million in money, the
so-called "greenbacks" instead of issuing interest-bearing bonds and paying
interest on the money."
Question 70 - "If the Government issued more money instead of
Government bonds, isn't there a danger that the Government would issue to
much money and cause inflation?"
Answer - "No. It is no more or less inflationary for the private banks
to create $1 billion of new money than it is for the Government to create $1
billion of new money . . ."
Question 91 - "What are the sources of revenue of the Federal
Reserve?"
Answer - "By far the largest is interest on its holdings of U.S.
Government securities. This accounts for almost 99 percent of the Federal
Reserve income."
Question 125 - "Do private banks enjoy a special relationship with the
Federal Government?"
Answer - "Yes, a very special relationship. The business of banks is
to lend money. The profits comes from the difference between the cost of
creating money and the price they charge borrowers for that money. Now the
cost of creating money is negligible . . . The banks do not pay a license
fee or a payment charge for their reserves. Thus the raw materials the banks
use cost them nothing . . . Further, the Federal Government provides private
banks with the protection from competition and the hazard of failure."
Question 131 - "Do private banks perform a service in buying
Government bonds?"
Answer - "No, because they create the money - an obligation of
Government - simply to buy bonds guaranteed by the Government. There is no
risk involved . . . Their reward for buying bonds with money they create is
the "subsidized" profits they enjoy."
Question 132 - "What is the burden of U.S. Government bonds, held by
the private banking system?"
Answer - "The burden is the heavy bond interest payments, borne by the
taxpayers, that go to private bankers when the same amount of money could be
created by an agency of the government. Then the taxpayers would not bear
this tremendous cost on Government bonds purchased with the reserves given
to private bankers."
Question 161 - "Are the effects of money policy so unique that the
monetary policymakers need to be free from all accountability?"
Answer - "No. It is hard to see what is so mysterious about monetary
policy. Everyone is affected by tax and expenditures and by foreign policy.
In both areas, the Government must take `unpopular action.' Raising taxes is
unpopular. Sending men to fight in Korea is unpopular. No one suggests that
we should have an independent `defense policy board' or an independent `tax
policy board.' Why then an independent money policy board?"
Question 163 - "Is the Federal Reserve independence inefficient?"
Answer - "Absolutely . . . It is pure luck if the motor is not
constantly stalling. We have not always been lucky. This is no way to run
economic policymaking . . . Controlling the economy should come from one,
and only one source - which must be the Congress in our democracy."
The following are excerpts from "MONEY FACTS 169 Questions and Answers
on Money - A Supplement to A Primer on Money", prepared by the Subcommittee
on Domestic Finance, House of Representatives, 88th Congress, 2d Session:
Question 164 - "Is the trustee notion of monetary policymaking alien
to America democracy?"
Answer - "Of course. The claim that the people do not know what is
good for them, and therefore a small group of men should be given the power
to make decisions and then to take action without being held accountable to
the people is 100 percent undemocratic. The essence of democracy is that the
people decide for themselves, through their elected officials, what is good
or bad for them. Further, to give monetary control to a group like the
Federal Reserve is to hand over enormous power unfettered by responsibility
to anyone. In a democracy, especially the American form, the holders of
power, almost without exception, are responsible to the people, through
their elected officials in the use of this power. The Federal Reserve's
ideas that they should be considered trustees rather than stewards runs
counter to anything that Americans have believed about power and
responsibility since the founding of the Republic."
Question 165 - "Who favors Federal Reserve independence?"
Answer - "The private banks who control the System, together with some
allies - notably, Wall Street newspapers and other members of the financial
community."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:18 pm
When you've finished posting drivel you copied and pasted from some loony conspiracy paranoia sites, why don't you tell us what you think?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:22 pm
Setanta wrote:
When you've finished posting drivel you copied and pasted from some loony conspiracy paranoia sites, why don't you tell us what you think?

I think America is Fcuked!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:23 pm
You could have saved the site a lot of bandwidth by simply posting that at the outset.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:27 pm
I understand that realtors were behind the assassination of McKinley.

Shh. Don't tell anyone...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:42 pm
I would like to know what the upshot of this is...

Other than you being smug in the knowledge of something that we are too ignorant or arrogant to believe or understand, how is this understanding you have affecting your personal life?

You are posting loads of dense text on a board... and I promise you that not one of us can bear to read more than a couple few paragraphs (to get the general gist).

So besides posting loads of text that no one is really reading... what would one do if they had the understanding that you have?..

I just want to know why this is worth my time (or even yours).
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:49 pm
You know, it's threads like this that make me thankful we have a President in charge with a plan for victory in Iraq. Saddam Hussein never allowed banks in Iraq. Now, they're everywhere! Thank God for the vision of a President such as ours!
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 03:54 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I would like to know what the upshot of this is...

Other than you being smug in the knowledge of something that we are too ignorant or arrogant to believe or understand, how is this understanding you have affecting your personal life?

You are posting loads of dense text on a board... and I promise you that not one of us can bear to read more than a couple few paragraphs (to get the general gist).

So besides posting loads of text that no one is really reading... what would one do if they had the understanding that you have?..

I just want to know why this is worth my time (or even yours).

Real solution to solve our financial problems is to put pressure on the Government to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and to demand that Congress again be allowed to create and control the money of the nation, issuing interest and debt-free 'United States Notes' as the legal currency. John F. Kennedy had begun to do this very thing just before he was assassinated!

With a reform in the money system, no private Bankers would be able to rob the people. Government banks, under the control of the people's representatives, would issue and control all money and credit. A $60,000 loan made a build a house would require only $60,000 in repayment (with a little service fee), not $255,931.00 as it is now. Everyone who supplied materials and labor to build the house would get paid just as they are today, but the Bankers would not get $195,931.00 in usury.

A debt-free America would mean that mothers would not have to work but could remain home with their children. Juvenile delinquency would decrease rapidly. The elimination of the usury and debt would be the equivalent of a 50% rise in the purchasing power of every worker. The Bankers would no longer be able to steal billions of dollars from the people every year in interest. America would become the envy of the world, being prosperous and powerful beyond the wildest dreams of its citizens.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 04:08 pm
All hail the king of copy and paste . . .

. . . fortunately, President Bush's clear vision will lead us, and the grateful Iraqi people, to victory, peace and freedom.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 04:12 pm
It's funny that you mention it, because I was standing in line at a bank today and it occurred to me that President Bush has truly blazed a trail for the path to victory in Iraq.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 05:08 pm
What a coincidence! I was just going to mention that that biggeest scam in history is all those nay-sayers who claim we're trapped in a big fat sucking quagmire in Iraq, when in fact, victory is just around the corner!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:26 pm
Yes, why do they hate America so? They must either BE bankers or be in league with bankers to want to thwart our mighty President's bold new vision for victory in Iraq!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 09:39 pm
Oh, come on!

Everyone knows that Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated by the International Garment Industry.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20010928/450ZOOLANDER28Q.jpg

Relax!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies