Do *ANY* creationists understand evolution?

rosborne979

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 07:04 pm
@AnswerMan,
Hahahaha Smile That was a riot AM. Thanks Wink
Lightwizard

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 07:32 pm
@rosborne979,
I have to admit it did evoke a chuckle.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 07:37 pm
@Lightwizard,
He and spendi ought to take it on the road. The new Martin and Lewis.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 11:28 am
@rosborne979,
As soon as he typed the word "monkeys" he proved rosborne979's point.
0 Replies

AnswerMan

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 11:51 am
@Lightwizard,
Lightwizard you also seem to be stalking around the evolution threads, I'm glad this interests you, I just wish you'd be a bit more open minded! Open-mindedness is what brought me to see the light!
Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 11:52 am
The proposition that Answer Man can "see the light" is as hilarious as that bullshit about man being descended from monkeys. You're sittin' in the dark, Bubba.
AnswerMan

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 12:01 pm
@Setanta,
Do you feel big now that you can swear without having your mom washing your mouth out with soap?

The reason I believe the bible is because it has proven its self over over again through science and fulfilled prophecies. Here are some sites you can check out if you need examples:
http://www.100prophecies.org/
http://www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-reliability-bible
http://www.understandthetimes.org/101scientific.shtml
http://www.understandthetimes.org/101prophecy.shtml
Setanta

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 12:24 pm
My mother, who was born in 1920, is now dead, and has been for several years. I don't consider bullshit to be a particularly offensive word, and i suspect it only irritates you because i correctly applied it to that lie you told about humans being descended from monkeys. As for your holy roller web sites, i've got better things to do with my time. I think i'll go wash my hair.
Lightwizard

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 12:48 pm
@AnswerMan,
I get E mail updates although I figured most of these discussions were dead and if you'd read them in their entirety, as I know you have not, you'd have realized that you're wandering back into the dark from whatever light you've may have seen. I'm open-minded, not dunderhead-ed. I think the only light is someone standing next to you observing the light showing through the tunnel between one ear and another. You're preaching, pontificating and proselytizing -- won't work here but try Twitter 'cause you're twittering now like the little bird who told you. Nothing like posting the blogs you're visiting to attest to the fact that you're brainwashed by blogs.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 12:50 pm
@Setanta,
Good idea, Setanta -- I think I'll go feed my fish.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 01:03 pm
I'm going to think on the absolute genius that lets someone replace "H2O" with "Answer".
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 03:22 pm
@AnswerMan,
These sites are so ridiculous my nine year old niece would be embarrassed to believe in such fairy tales. Information for people who can't do research.

AnswerMan

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 06:15 pm
@Green Witch,
Actually its all true!
rosborne979

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 06:25 pm
@AnswerMan,
AnswerMan wrote:
Actually its all true!

Actually it's not.
Intrepid

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 06:38 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

AnswerMan wrote:
Actually its all true!

Actually it's not.

Not, necessarily, agreeing with either side.... but what exactly is not true?
rosborne979

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 08:51 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Now all the sudden you want accuracy? Your posts have claimed that days might be 24 hours or billions of hours and it doesn't matter. Be consistent.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 03:36 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

Now all the sudden you want accuracy? Your posts have claimed that days might be 24 hours or billions of hours and it doesn't matter. Be consistent.

Is this your cute way of avoiding and evading the justification of what you said?

You told AnswerMan that what he posted was not true when he stated it was. I simply asked you what was not true. Apparently, you are able to refute what other people say but are unable to back up what you say. Your credibility is being tarnished.
solipsister

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 06:05 am
@rosborne979,
cut to the chase and disprove god
dyslexia

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 07:15 am
I'm beginning to doubt that green M & M's are sexual stimulants.
rosborne979

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 07:51 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:
Is this your cute way of avoiding and evading the justification of what you said?

You told AnswerMan that what he posted was not true when he stated it was. I simply asked you what was not true.

You can follow the thread as well as I can Intrepid. Answerman was referencing the links he posted and said that it was ALL true. I said it's not. Do you think the information he posted is all true?