OH MY GOD WHAT?

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:51 pm
I never ever wanted kids then...

I took my dog to the zoo to show him the animals (well to the zoo's fence you can see quite a few of the animals from the fence) and I was like "look lexi look at the wild dogs? what's are they boy? Can you see them? etc"

Anyway i suddenley realised I could see myself doing this with kids, this made me happy for a bit a second before I shutup and ran back to the car with my dog and drove home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,005 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:48 pm
Ask yourself if you want to do that every day.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:50 pm
oh that's what shut me up chai. but weird how i've started treating my dog
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 05:54 pm
see my avatar?

she's my little pretty girl, yes you are...yes you Are...

would you like a little of this chicken I'm eating? hold on, let me get you a plate...

now calm down honey, I've got to just get that snaggle out of your tail with this brush, then I'll comb under your chin....you like that.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:03 pm
that's fine right but when you take you dog to the zoo and show it the critters..

But before could never see myseelf with kids now it doesn't freeak me out as much don't want for a while to come but the idea doesn't make we want to hurl as much
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:55 pm
lol..Invite a kid to spend the night with ya...that should clear it right up, tagged:)

I used to love dogs and now I'm turning into a cat person. It's weird. I still like dogs but the thought of having one of my own from puppyhood....eeks, they are just ...so...needy?!

I'm happy with my cats...kids..maybe in my 30's. no rush!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:10 pm
Am I to understand that someone on this thread took a dog to the zoo?

What sort of world are we living in?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:11 pm
It's a sad state of affairs indeed.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 08:06 pm
I must be bianimalistic in that I love both cats and dogs and dogs and cats, plus myriad other animales, sometimes preferably from afar. Unfortunately I go into allergy tharn after a certain amount of exposure to cats, and have spent (since my ex arrived with cats and we had them ever since, as long as we were together, not complaining) thousands of hours in an allergic state because of all that. I still love those cats. It turns out I can be around them, like my business partner's cats, the few times I've stayed over at her house, because I hadn't some sort of threshold allergen about then.

Still, long term, I can't have one. At least some cats are very snuggly poo - for example, a friend's abyssinians adore me, slink, slink, slink... and I would be dead of asthma after a week, while chanting their cat names as I failed to breathe.

Thus, feral cats may be right for me...

sorry for the tangent, felt like riffing.

Kids have possibilities.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 08:21 pm
ossobuco wrote:
and I would be dead of asthma after a week, while chanting their cat names as I failed to breathe.

I love that, osso... Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 09:54 am
I discovered to my horror that I have more conversations with my dog than many mothers have with their toddlers.
0 Replies