To breed or not to breed

SealPoet

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 06:59 pm
Think of it as evolution in action.

I bred, twice. But I chose the mother poorly. We all make mistakes.

I dearly love the boys I have, but if I'd had it all to do over again... well I'd have done a few things different.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 07:01 pm
Quote:
You know, in other countries, it's much more common for the whole family to help raise children
sez little_k

I think the saying goes well the other way around: it takes a child to raise a village.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 07:06 pm
it goes well both ways!
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 09:23 pm
We have three children, 19, 17 and 14. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

There have been times in the past few years when I've found myself wanting to have another child. But all three of ours were born by C-section, and after our third was born my wife's doctor vetoed ever having another.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 09:28 pm
New Haven-what dys sez is not in a microbiology text , its in the census. Look it up. Hes right .
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 7 May, 2003 09:41 am
I had a great deal to do with the raising of my godkids, it worked because I can look at back at that and say..you know..I was pretty darn close to being a parent and I didnt feel a thing. Wonderful.

When I was younger I wanted a baseball team, I have since realized its much easier to just coach if I feel that need.
0 Replies