can some-one explain how to crip walk

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 04:17 pm
As long as we are on the subject of crip walking, you might want to visit Iraq. Times are tough for Iraqi crip walkers, but revitalization is underway.
President Bush has a clear strategy for victory in Iraq structured on three tracks -- political, economic and security. On the security track, we are helping Iraqi's develop fully trained crip walkers that may be of use when it comes to outdancing terrorist insurgents.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 04:21 pm
No, I am not on any funny tablets or potions.....see here....and please do your bit.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
0 Replies

yang51193

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 12:05 am
that crap ain't crip walking. it has to do with ur feet. basic steps are: the V , shuffle, .etc

check out Edit: Moderator: Link removed
0 Replies

yang51193

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2007 12:06 am
soz wrong forum
0 Replies

DrinkCleanNoww

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 03:14 pm
The real c walk
Let me tell you how it is done correctly. This will help you greatly.

First drink about 4 beers, any beer will be fine, just has to be on an empty stomach.
Next walk to a police officer and kick him in the nuts
**Remember resist all restraints, this will only improve your crip walk
Wait 3 weeks and you will have your results.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 09:25 am
Crip Walking Made Easy

Stand with an intimidating pose first, like an OG Gangster. Take your left foot and put it on your heel, then hop and do the same thing with your right foot. Keep doing this moving from different areas. Mix it in with a little shuffle. To do a shuffle, stand with your feet together. Get on your toes and then slide from side to side three times. Repeat the crip walk.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 09:26 am
@McGentrix,
demonstration please...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2009 09:36 am
No way. My homies would have a fit.
0 Replies