How Many Years Should Ann Coulter Get for Voter Fraud?

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:40 pm
Quote:
According to columnist Jose Lambiet:

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections records show Coulter voted last week in Palm Beach's council election. Problem is: She cast her ballot in a precinct 4 miles north of the precinct where she owns a home -- and that could be a big no-no....

She wrote down an Indian Road address instead of [her correct address] on her voter's registration application. And she signed to certify the information as true.... Florida statutes make it a third-degree felony to vote knowingly in the wrong precinct. Lying on a voter's registration can cost up to $5,000 and five years behind bars.

Let's see if any news outlets do the obvious followup. "We're not a policing agency," the PB Post quotes Elections Chief Deputy Charmaine Kelly. "You do not have to show proof that you live at your address. But when you sign the registration application, you also take an oath that everything you wrote is the truth.

The a2k right wants to throw the book at Cynthia McKinney for touching a rent-a-cop. The right demanded that Clinton follow "the rule of law." Yet not a peep do we hear from them when one of their own commits a felony against the United States of America!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 755 • Replies: 14
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:58 pm
Well, it's an allegation, to be fair.

That being said, if found guilty, then they should throw the book at her.

Preferably something heavy, like a leatherbound copy of War and Peace.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:01 pm
Well, she hasn't even been charged yet but what difference should that make?

Lynch her skinny little ass!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:15 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Besides misogyny, racism and blatant partisanship, what justifies wanting to throw the book at someone before even knowing all the facts of the case, before even formal charges have been levied.

Only a hateful, miserable, embittered, poor excuse of a human being would hold such a viewpoint.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:15 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Well, she hasn't even been charged yet but what difference should that make?

Lynch her skinny little ass!

I think once the truth comes out you'll realize how wrong you have been Roxxxanne...and then you'll owe Anne Coulter a huge apology. Besides, Coulter is a blonde and they rarely do wrong (this is coming from a gay man so you know it has to be true Very Happy)

As to the McKinney debacle (what a surprise she's such a sweet charming good natured individual) I believe that since the facts are right there...and it matters not what type of officer it was, since her behavior was so dreadful..that Cynthia McKinney should be sent to live with you Roxxxanne for a period of time of no less than 14 fortnights...it's only fair since you seem to think she's being persecuted.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:20 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Besides misogyny, racism and blatant partisanship, what justifies wanting to throw the book at someone before even knowing all the facts of the case, before even formal charges have been levied.

Only a hateful, miserable, embittered, poor excuse of a human being would hold such a viewpoint.

The brilliant McGiggles fails to recognize the parody. Who woulda thunk?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:24 pm
Re: How Many Years Should Ann Coulter Get for Voter Fraud?
Roxxxanne wrote:
Yet not a peep do we hear

Peep http://toons.artie.com/easter/arg-peep-207x165-url.gifpeep
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:25 pm
If she is charged, and convicted, she should be penalized.

I would liek to think she would take responsibility for her actions, unlike certain politicians currently in a similiar situation.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:30 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Priceless .... and he/she said that just 2 days ago. Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:47 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Priceless .... and he/she said that just 2 days ago. Laughing

Another rocket scientist who can't recognize an obvious parody. And I hear this genius claims to be a lawyer?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:50 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections records show Coulter voted last week in Palm Beach's council election. Problem is: She cast her ballot in a precinct 4 miles north of the precinct where she owns a home -- and that could be a big no-no....

She wrote down an Indian Road address instead of [her correct address] on her voter's registration application. And she signed to certify the information as true.... Florida statutes make it a third-degree felony to vote knowingly in the wrong precinct. Lying on a voter's registration can cost up to $5,000 and five years behind bars.

Let's see if any news outlets do the obvious followup. "We're not a policing agency," the PB Post quotes Elections Chief Deputy Charmaine Kelly. "You do not have to show proof that you live at your address. But when you sign the registration application, you also take an oath that everything you wrote is the truth.

The a2k right wants to throw the book at Cynthia McKinney for touching a rent-a-cop. The right demanded that Clinton follow "the rule of law." Yet not a peep do we hear from them when one of their own commits a felony against the United States of America!

I take that back, it is not even satire, (except for the thread title and the hyperbolic final clause) it is a direct reference. How stupid can these people be?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:57 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

I take that back, it is not even satire, (except for the thread title and the hyperbolic final clause) it is a direct reference. How stupid can these people be?

OK. Enough with the childish comments.

I consider myself to the Right and I take exception to your statements.

If you choose to READ, you will see I expect Coulter to be charged and if convicted, apply the penalty. I have yet to hear Coulter blame anyone else for her mistake or run the race card (even though the Blonde jokes are at the tip of my mouth).

So please, do not YET compare this situation to Rep. McKinney who is blaming the CAPITAL POLICE for her inability to act properly and by the rules.

What I think IS stupid is your avatar. Yet, that is the level of you abilit to debate, very childish.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:18 pm
Never mind voter fraud. Ann Coulter should be given a lethal injection just for the unspeakability of being Ann Coulter. I can't believe that there are people in this country -- and even on this thread -- who take that anorectic bitch seriously. I don't for a moment believe that even she herself believes the venom she vents and the silliness she spouts. Are there no laws against the Ann Coulters of this world?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 04:42 pm
Merry Andrew. Right on.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 04:46 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
Never mind voter fraud. Ann Coulter should be given a lethal injection just for the unspeakability of being Ann Coulter. I can't believe that there are people in this country -- and even on this thread -- who take that anorectic bitch seriously. I don't for a moment believe that even she herself believes the venom she vents and the silliness she spouts. Are there no laws against the Ann Coulters of this world?
Now look what we've done. we've managed to piss off the most mild mannered kick back dude on A2K.
0 Replies