Aliens?

El-Diablo

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:04 pm
I tripped on DMT once and spoke to aliens who explianed to me how the universe began. This may explain alien abduction stories since, under rare but random occurences, DMT (which is a psycadaelic produced by the pineal gland) levels can escalate in the head and at these times people may hallucinate as if they were trippin on the chemical; a common hallucination seems by people under the influence of DMT is alien abductions and angels and so this could help explain these stories and near death experiences (although I have never seen a study or read of anyone looking into this, it's just my personal idea)
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:13 am
Possible. It's far more likely that humans seeing aliens are caused by some sort of medical reason, or simply they're lying, than aliens are real and they have visited Earth.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 01:38 am
which is precisely why objective evidence is needed before anyone should accept any extraordinary claim (and even an ordinary one for that matter)
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 12:17 am
And as far as I know, no such case backed up with evidence has been provided.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 07:24 am
Secret: MoD (UK) finds no signs of alien life.
0 Replies