Area 51?

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:38 pm
Is this Area 51 real or not? The goverment says that it does not exsist, do they think we are stupid? Area 51 can be seen from public proporty, if you go to the top of a mountain you can see it. We all know that it does exsist, the question is, what goes on inside?

In my opinion is that they test new military technology such as bombs and fighter jets. I also believe that they may have alien space ships inside, but not likely.

The goverment goes to great lengths to keep this location secreat. They have their own airliner which the employees get onto, they even have their own bus company which also transports area 51 employees to area 51. What does the goverment have to hide? What is really inside? If you ever had the chance to take a look at ariel photos of area 51 you can see a very long and straight runway. What would this runway be used for? I think that it is used for allowing new aircraft lots of take off space. If you have anything to do with the mystery of area 51, please share it with every one and help everybody try to solve the great mystery of area 51.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,661 • Replies: 76
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:40 pm
You're from Canada?

What the hell do you care?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:49 pm
What's Area 51?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 08:56 pm
Area 51 is where America keeps all of its extraterrestrial life forms in underground bunkers so that we can steal their technology.

<sheesh>
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:02 pm
boomerang wrote:
You're from Canada?

What the hell do you care?

we canadians are very interested in area 51, thinking about it helps pass the six months of winter spent stranded in our igloos
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:04 pm
i think they've left those bunkers ...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:04 pm
We are so going to sic our aliens on you guys and your igloos, djjd.

All your base are belong to us!
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:14 pm
Area 51 is very interesting to all Canadians. We DO NOT live in igloos, this is a common misconception, we live in houses just like you. The only people that do live in igloos are the people that live in the northern provinces. And boomerang I am going to report you for offensive launguage.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:19 pm
Now, lets not be too hasty, bond. You don't see anyone down here worrying about some little area in Canada, do you?

And about those igloos. I've seen pictures. Howz that grab ya?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
bond77770 wrote:
Area 51 is very interesting to all Canadians. We DO NOT live in igloos, this is a common misconception, we live in houses just like you. The only people that do live in igloos are the people that live in the northern provinces. And boomerang I am going to report you for offensive launguage.

We shall squeeze your testicles if you dast report Boomer, or even think it!!

REPENT!!! And, get back in that igloo!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:23 pm
I keep forgetting people probably like that...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:27 pm
Nah, thats just Kicky...
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:32 pm
Oh for Heaven's sake.

My robot army and I apologize.

On a clear day I can see Canada from the back porch of my underground lair.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:33 pm
Whoever said that they have seen pictures of igloos they are wrong. It is a chaged picture or a picture of the people that do live in igloos. The people that live in locations that have temps of -40 degrees celcus. And by the way I have not reported boomer, instead I have reported Lash for extreamly offensive launguage.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:34 pm
Never mind the bollocks.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:35 pm
Oh I'd be carefull!

Lash won't call off her robot army.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:41 pm
We are not here to debate that people in Canada do not live in igloos. We are here to debate the exsistance of Area 51.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:43 pm
bond77770 wrote:
Whoever said that they have seen pictures of igloos they are wrong. It is a chaged picture or a picture of the people that do live in igloos. The people that live in locations that have temps of -40 degrees celcus. And by the way I have not reported boomer, instead I have reported Lash for extreamly offensive launguage.

I have reported you for double extremely offensive reporting!!!

Get back in that igloo!!!!

And, Blame Canada!!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:43 pm
it's there but not with the things you think are there
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:45 pm
nimh wrote:
Nah, thats just Kicky...

You don't like a little squeeze, nimh...? Cool