ican711nm

Mon 23 May, 2011 11:33 am
President Barack Obama must be impeached and removed for his violations of the Constitution of the USA and the laws made in pursuance thereof.

THE PURPOSE OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
Preamble
“The Constitution of the United States of America, Effective as of March 4, 1789
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

REASONS FOR IMPEACHMENT
“Article II.
Section 4. The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

IMPEACHABLE MEMBERS OF GOVERNMENT WHO DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE CONSTITUTION
“Article VI.
This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned [in Article I.], and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.”

UNLAWFUL ACTIONS COMMITTED BY PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
President Barack Obama has:
1. Authorized the taking of private property from those persons and from those organizations who have lawfully earned it, and given it to those persons and organizations who have not lawfully earned it.

2. Authorized the taking of private property for public use in violation of Amendment V of the United States Constitution, which guarantees to the People that their private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation and without due process of law.

3. Violated the balance of powers among the Congress, the Judiciary, and the Presidency by appointing, without congressional approval, so called Czars with far reaching powers who are accountable to no one but himself.

4. Permitted the justice department to implement a policy to not prosecute civil rights or voting rights violations, if perpetrated by black people against white people.

5. Interfered with the management of private companies for the purpose of achieving government control of them, in violation of Amendment V.

6. Interfered with the economic rights of the people by imposing unreasonable impairments on the fulfillment of their intended contractual obligations, and their ability to enter into such contracts.

7. Attempted to change our fundamental economic system from one governed by the rule of law to one governed by presidential dictate.

8. Signed an unconstitutional health care bill that is not authorized by any power of Congress enumerated in the Constitution, not even by a very expansive reading of the power to regulate commerce among the several States.

9. Signed an unconstitutional health care bill that violates Amendment X by requiring State governments to force their citizens to purchase medical insurance they do not want to purchase.

10. Signed an unconstitutional health care bill that forces State governments to force their citizens to be denied rights that are retained by the people.

11. Used public money to purchase private companies.

12. Gave our public money to a foreign state to finance their state-run oil company while refusing to allow us to develop our own oil resources.

13. Funded his election campaign with foreign contributions.

14. Signed ObamaCare that was ruled unconstitutional and ordered to be halted by Federal Court. BUT the Obama Administration stated it will implement it regardless of the Federal Courts.

15. Proposed Cap & Trade which Congress determined unconstitutional and refused to pass it. BUT the Obama Administration ordered EPA to enact Cap & Trade provisions regardless of Congress.

16. Established the Oil Drilling Moratorium declared an unconstitutional ban and lifted by Federal Court. BUT the Obama Administration continues to prevent drilling regardless of Federal Courts.

17. Not supported the Defense of Marriage Act was overwhelmingly passed by the 104th Congress and signed into law by former President Bill Clinton. BUT the Obama Administration announces unilaterally its Department of Justice will no longer enforce the law.

18. Not supported Arizona SB 1070 Immigration Enforcement Act was overwhelmingly passed by AZ Legislature. BUT Obama Justice Department brings unconstitutional lawsuit against Arizona State.

19. Not supported court decisions on Internet regulation and use agencies like the Federal Communications Commission prevent circumventing Congress. BUT FCC issued “net neutrality”rules on a partisan 3-2 vote that restrict how Internet service providers like Comcast and Verizon can manage their network traffic and serve customers.

20. Launched American attacks against Libya not authorized by Congress. BUT President Obama directed the attacks against Libya without consulting Congress and thereby violated the sovereign US war-making powers against foreign powers and international authorities.
JTT

Mon 23 May, 2011 12:05 pm
@ican711nm,
Speaking of tangents, here's Ican now.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Mon 23 May, 2011 03:13 pm
Obama knock's em dead in Ireland today, drawing a crowd of over 100k and yukking it up with the locals while drinking Guinness.

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Mon 23 May, 2011 03:30 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
He was brilliant. What a showman. The weight of the world on his shoulders and he can do a turn like that.

Security looked mean mind you.
0 Replies

Irishk

Mon 23 May, 2011 03:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I think you meant O'Bama Smile
spendius

Mon 23 May, 2011 04:47 pm
@Irishk,
The limo getting stuck on a road hump was pretty funny.
Irishk

Mon 23 May, 2011 04:50 pm
@spendius,
"The Beast" Smile
0 Replies

okie

Mon 23 May, 2011 08:20 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Good one, CI.But actually, Okie has been making an effort to discuss American atrocities. He's still rather reaganesque about it, but he is trying.
Actually, the catalyst for me to start participating in debate forums was when the Swift Boat Vets outed Kerry regarding his falsehoods and lies about Vietnam. I had been in Vietnam and found Kerry to be dishonest about it as they did, merely by reading what he testified to Congress. JTT, if you wish to find out about fraudulant stories of atrocities, look up "Winter Soldier," which was held in Detroit, which provided the impetus for Kerry to lie to Congress about atrocities in Vietnam. To be clear, I am not claiming there were no atrocities at all in Vietnam, but I am asserting that they were not typical of what went on there, as Kerry claimed. I suspect the same principle could be applied to your pre-conceived liberal template that you are trying to sell here, JTT. If you question what I have just said about Vietnam, you could start your education about it here:
http://www.qando.net/archives/002160.htm
Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 May, 2011 08:28 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
I had been in Vietnam and found Kerry to be dishonest about it as they did, merely by reading what he testified to Congress.

So where were you again? Tet Offensive? Huế? (I just ask because some A2K#ers have been there, too.) Or ... ? (I even know one, who had been in Laos!)
okie

Mon 23 May, 2011 08:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
okie wrote:
I had been in Vietnam and found Kerry to be dishonest about it as they did, merely by reading what he testified to Congress.
So where were you again? Tet Offensive? Huế? (I just ask because some A2K#ers have been there, too.) Or ... ? (I even know one, who had been in Laos!)
Big Red One (1st Division north of Saigon, such as Highway 1 or Thunder Road area, then the 25th Division out of Chu Chi after the 1st Division was withdrawn.

I was fortunate to not get to Vieitnam until after the Tet Offensive. Even though I was a "grunt" participating in mssions in the jungles and rice paddies, I can honestly say the worst experiences I had were not combat, but were enduring the heat and rain, such as waking up from sleeping in 2 or 3 inches of water during the monsoon season.

I have learned since my experience there that there really is something called "phony soldier syndrome." I cannot explain to you why, but there are people that will make up stories about their supposed war time experiences. I have in fact met a few of them over the years, and there are usually hints that their stories are made up, simply by listening to them for a while. In fact, I think there have been comparatively recent cases of politicians making up stuff about being veterans when they were not even close to being at all.

P.S. My unit went to Cambodia, but I missed it by just happening to be on my scheduled R&R at the time. It was a lucky bit of timing.
okie

Mon 23 May, 2011 08:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Your tangents are interesting, Okie.
Let me rephrase the question.
What do you expect would be the reaction of the US to Canada or Saudi Arabia shutting off the supply of oil to the US?
I already answered your question, plus I pointed out why your question points out a very important policy decison that we need to make in this country.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 23 May, 2011 08:55 pm
@okie,
Thanks.

Personally, I find it interesting that the climate and weather experience you had had there was worse than the combat.

My experience with people who said so from there time in WWII is that those were/are heavily repressing their memories.

Making stories up - those lies can be uncovered easily.
okie

Mon 23 May, 2011 09:19 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Thanks.

Personally, I find it interesting that the climate and weather experience you had had there was worse than the combat.
I can honestly say there was precious little combat where I was at, Walter. I think by the time I was there in 1969 into 1970, the NVA and VC were pretty good at operating a game of avoidance, to bide their time, keep setting booby traps, and keep their supply lines going, basically just to wear us down. At least that is my impression as I look back at what went on. They were quite aware of the political situation in the United States, so perhaps they figured time was on their side?

Quote:
My experience with people who said so from there time in WWII is that those were/are heavily repressing their memories.
Perhaps that could be true for some. My stepdad served in WWII, and I have always wondered why Vietnam got so much press, while World War II vets seemed almost forgotten for so long? One thing that impressed me was that we had a one year tour of duty, but World War II vets were there for the duration, so their job or experience has always seemed so much more monumental.
Quote:
Making stories up - those lies can be uncovered easily.
I agree, but not that many people care to check them out that closely, and it might seem too rude to question somebody's veteran status. There are things also that some people want to believe, by virtue of their politics or pre-conceived template. A good example is the Winter Soldier event in Detroit, which formed the basis for John Kerry's fraudulant testimony to Congress in 1971. For whatever reasons that I have not fully understood, Kerry was willing to trash his fellow veterans because of his own anti-war mindset and liberal template, even if it meant slanting the truth.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Tue 24 May, 2011 09:45 am
One of the things overlooked by Conservatives - probably more accurate to say 'ignored by them' - is just how much our world reputation has improved since Obama took office.

From Ireland yesterday:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/ThisIsMyTime_2010/052311/610xa6.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/ThisIsMyTime_2010/052311/610xa12.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/ThisIsMyTime_2010/052311/610xa14.jpg

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/ThisIsMyTime_2010/052311/610xa16.jpg

This stuff matters.

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 24 May, 2011 09:51 am
The Irish have been our friends long before Obama came along. What is Obama's approval rating in Turkey, Iran, Israel, Libya, Egypt? You know, the nations Obama was supposed to make peace and with hugs all over.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 24 May, 2011 10:11 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Ain't that the truth! Heck, the republicans are making the middle class their enemy too - including seniors.

That's after GW Bush said, "I'm a uniter, not a divider."
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 24 May, 2011 10:30 am
@cicerone imposter,
Bush isn't President. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
cicerone imposter

Tue 24 May, 2011 10:32 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
The after effects of what GW Bush did is still germaine. Are you really that stupid! FACT: What past presidents did or didn't do still affects us, and that goes back to George Washington.
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 24 May, 2011 10:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
Fine. Here's another FACT for ya.

Obama told the American people the stimulus would keep unemployment under 8%. We are currently at 9% unemployed with 19% underemployed with more Amerians on food stamps than ever in our history. That's what Obama told us, not Bush. Meanwhile, Obama adds 4 trillion to our debt.
parados

Tue 24 May, 2011 11:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I see you are channeling your puppet master again Renaldo.

Too bad you can't think for yourself. It must suck to be you.