Mon 16 May, 2011 03:03 pm
@realjohnboy,
Yeouch

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:27 pm
@realjohnboy,
Who is Daniels? I notice the conspicuous absence of Herman Cain.
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:28 pm
Obama dropped 2 more points today.
parados

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Does that reduce his chances of being the Republican nominee?
realjohnboy

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:40 pm
@plainoldme,
Daniels is the Gov of Indiana who has been toying with running. He is considered, I think, pretty smart financially by some but he has many who damn him - particularly in his own state. He also is socially conservative.
He has some personal issues that he and his wife are dealing with. They may seem to questioning whether they all want that to come out if his race is merely quixotic.
I have him as not running.
Cain gets about 2% support.
Renaldo Dubois

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:44 pm
@parados,
He's your guy. Be sure and vote.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 16 May, 2011 03:57 pm
@realjohnboy,
Yep, I clearly stated that the republicans will win the Senate... they will do this in 2012
H2O MAN

Mon 16 May, 2011 04:03 pm
@plainoldme,
Daniels is a waste of time.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 16 May, 2011 07:12 pm
@realjohnboy,
Thanks.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Mon 16 May, 2011 07:13 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Yep, I clearly stated that the republicans will win the Senate... they will do this in 2012

There goes the neighborhood.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 17 May, 2011 06:39 am

Obama's Osama-bounce gone
revelette

Tue 17 May, 2011 07:32 am
@H2O MAN,
While that may be true, as of now, Obama is still ahead of GOP candidates.

revelette

Tue 17 May, 2011 07:39 am
Republican rift widens on Medicare

H2O MAN

Tue 17 May, 2011 07:45 am
@revelette,
American's hate Obamacare.
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 17 May, 2011 07:45 am
Obama got a "dead cat bounce". He's right back to where he was the day before OBL was killed. Two weeks, that's all he got. BO is a dead man walking.
revelette

Tue 17 May, 2011 08:12 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
personally I think whether Obama got a bounce after the Navy Seals operation in which OBL was killed is immaterial to Obama reelection chances and I don't think that anyone realistically held any belief that it would make any difference. He was ahead of the GOP candidates before OBL death and he is ahead of the GOP candidates now.

I am not saying he is going to win by a landslide, but the chances are extremely likely he will win barring anything that will have a major negative impact on his chances between now and election day.

0 Replies

revelette

Tue 17 May, 2011 08:15 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
American's hate Obamacare.

That may be true, but they hate having the medicare messed with more.
plainoldme

Tue 17 May, 2011 08:27 am
@revelette,
100% of the Americans that I have personal conversations with wanted single payer.
0 Replies

okie

Tue 17 May, 2011 09:15 am
@revelette,
revelette wrote:
Unlike the Democrats, Republicans have a healthy debate and competition between candidates. We need to wait until this very healthy process is over before we see conservatives coalesce their support behind one candidate.

Note to pom, if you don't know what the word "coalesce" means, look it up in the dictionary, and you can even do that online.
Cycloptichorn

Tue 17 May, 2011 09:24 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

revelette wrote:
Unlike the Democrats, Republicans have a healthy debate and competition between candidates.

Uh, we had a pretty healthy debate between our candidates last open cycle. I'm sure you remember how long it lasted - into the Summer before the election, before a winner was chosen.

Quote:
We need to wait until this very healthy process is over before we see conservatives coalesce their support behind one candidate.

This is probably true. But the big problem for your side - and I'm sure that you'll agree with me on this - is that your slate of candidates ALL have problems right now. This is a widely-admitted fact, and you know as well as I do that chances are someone like Romney will win, and won't be able to garner enough support to beat Obama.

Cycloptichorn