H2O MAN

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:09 am
@Gargamel,
Gargoyle is a POM apologists.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:21 am
@revelette,
Actually, most forums are worse. To see real pettiness and tantrums, try the AARP forum where everyone is so right of center that all replies appear as a column on the Atlantic side of the map.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:23 am
@spendius,
Sure, I set in my ways. I post more real life material than any other participant in this forum. You should try following my lead rather than spewing your gobbledeegook.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:27 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Those you support. You support the union thugs and the insulting teachers in Wisconsin. Right?

And now we have the votes to stop your pals in Wisonsin and in a year and a half we will stop Obama and reclaim the senate.

I get the feeling you have never been to Wisconsin. You surely don't seem to know what is going on their currently.

The court will hear arguments today now that the judge is back. I am willing to bet that the law being implemented will be prevented today in a rather scathing ruling by the judge. The Wisconsin Supreme Court will not overturn the restraining order and the case will move forward and the process will cause the law to be thrown out.

If you have the votes, why don't you just go ahead and pass the bill properly? Even the Wisconsin GOP realize they no longer have the votes if the bill had to be brought to the legislature again.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When I say "WE", I mean the taxpayers. Those who play by the rules and pay their taxes for all these lefty government workers that don't respect us and insult us by calling us "stupid, homophobics, haters, racists, bigots, xenophobes, etc, etc. Anyone who disagrees with a lefty is labeled with some hateful tag. As for me, I'm fed up.

Perhaps you shouldn't use "WE" when you talk about the taxpayers. Many of us pay a hell of a lot more in taxes than you do and we disagree with you.
H2O MAN

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:44 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Many of us pay a hell of a lot more in taxes than you do and we disagree with you.

Us higher tax paying Americans agree with Renaldo.
plainoldme

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:48 am
From Les Leopold:

" . . .the richest hedge fund honchos are the glorious beneficiaries of a tax loophole that allows them to pay a maximum federal rate of 15 percent instead of 35 percent. Closing that loophole on just the 25 richest hedge fund managers produces twice the revenue as does Obama’s wage freeze on two million federal employees."
0 Replies

parados

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 07:51 am
@H2O MAN,
Right Squirt..

You must make what? $40,000 a year?
I notice you are no longer posting for water softener questions. Did you retire because you are so wealthy?
spendius

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:06 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
The second option is acceptable.

It has to be I'm afraid. We have no choice. It's not fair to assume she should grow up. She'll be more grown up than she would like to be if my experience is anything to go by.

The odd thing is, to my mind, that the young women of today seem to aggravate the older ones whereas the young men of today are simply sandwich-board men whose message tells me what to avoid. It makes sense really. How could they sell us hairy-arsed men the volumes of scents, fragrances, and all the other bottles one sees yards of on the supermarket shelves. And that's just the bottles. Which all have false bottoms. They would go broke.

The length of a display is a scientific measure of the number selling at any point in time. Fashions are a bit like waves of radiation I find.

They do know what they are talking about too. It's just that it doesn't make any sense to us. It's not that it's a foreign language--it's more an alien intellect. With its own IQ scale. What man would think of instructing her funeral director to be 15 minutes late for the service like Elizabeth Taylor did. That's cool eh?

Check out when Liz tangled with Andy Warhol in Holy Terror.
H2O MAN

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:09 am
@parados,
More than you Parasite, more than you.
H2O MAN

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:11 am

Deconstructing Obama
The Life, Loves, and Letters of America's First Postmodern President
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 10:15 am
@revelette,
It's based on the US Constitution; it's called "freedom of speech."
revelette

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's based on the US Constitution; it's called "freedom of speech."

Not sure what you are talking about.
revelette

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:48 am
@spendius,
Speaking of Elizabeth Taylor, it seems all the greats are gone now. Today's Hollywood actors can't really be compared with that era in my own opinion. Kind of an interesting tidbit of info about her instructions for the funeral director. Wonder what kind of music she had, might have to check it out, except I have wasted all day on the internet (games) and I am supposed to be going to the store...
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:48 am
@plainoldme,
Government unions are run by leftists who donate overwhelmingly to the leftist campaigns..
cicerone imposter

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:49 am
@revelette,
You wrote,
Quote:
In any event, this whole a2k forum since the move to the new format a year or so ago(?) has went down in quality with name calling and pretty much just tackiness. Not sure what the monitors monitor. But I can't find anywhere else where it is any better so maybe it is just us folks who discuss things on the Internet.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:50 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Government unions are run by leftists who donate overwhelmingly to the leftist campaigns..

I'm sure that's in large part because Rightists, such as yourself, constantly refer to them as 'thugs' and 'scum.' Why would they donate to people who demean them every time they discuss them? Would you donate to such a group, if they treated you in that fashion?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:50 am
@plainoldme,
Oh Bull. We saw exactly what leftists do in Wisconsin. We witnessed the slander and chaos. We've all heard the lies about the Tea Party. The left is at war with their fellow Americans because we will not give in to your demands. FU.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:51 am
@plainoldme,
Has anyone ever told you that you are acting like a whiney crybaby?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Tue 29 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
@revelette,
We all have worked hard all our lives, not just those in unions. The right is sick and tired of paying government workers outrageous benefits with OUR money. I see downright stupid people in government every day who are making better wages and benefits than me. Why? They didn't earn it. If they didn't earn it then why do I have to pay for it? It's not fair. You democrats believe in fairness .....EXCEPT when it hits your home.