H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 07:23 am
@MontereyJack,
MJoff, you are only fooling yourself if you think you are correct.
Look within yourself to find the problem.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:37 am
What an assclown PrezBO is.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6838/tsunamidamagecopy.jpg
Gargamel

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:50 am
@H2O MAN,
If Obama is an assclown, then you're Ringleader of the Anal Circus.
H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:51 am
@Gargamel,
A nuclear crisis in Japan, fighting in Libya, turmoil in the Mideast and the threat of a government shutdown at home...
President Barack Obama abandons all for a foreign trip — to Latin America.

PrezBO is an ASSCLOWN!
H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:53 am
@Gargamel,
Gargoyle, it appears that your rectal cranial inversion has worsened.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:56 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Obama is a little putz.

Ah, you're jealous of him! ANd I thought you were just a racist!
plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:58 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
MJoff is fabricating lies to cover the moocher class. What an idiot.

And you have the nerve to say I never make any sense! I strongly suggest you seek some adult education courses is reading in your community.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:59 am
@H2O MAN,
Hey, the last president to have been known as a golfer was Eisenhower.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:01 am
@plainoldme,

POM, you hate filled racists bigot, the Halfrican Assclown you and your ilk put in
the White House has nothing going for him that I could ever be jealous of - nothing.

plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:03 am
@H2O MAN,
It amazes me that Obama could have shaken the earth -- like Poseidon, ever heard of him? No. Why am I not surprised? -- just east of Japan; acted like the trickster in Libya; made certain that all those people in the Middle East had far too many children and are now scurrying for water, and is baiting the Republicans who have no difficulties in acting in an anti-social manner just for your amusement.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:04 am
@H2O MAN,
Me, hate-filled? Oh, sugar, you never do anything but insult.
Gargamel

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:07 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

POM, you hate filled racists bigot, the Halfrican Assclown you and your ilk put in
the White House has nothing going for him that I could ever be jealous of - nothing.

No, no. You can't publish passively racists posts, many targeted at the President (whom you've referred to as "boy" many times, like the rest of your elderly southern ilk), and then try to turn the tables.
plainoldme

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 09:08 am
@Gargamel,
So,is waterboy an elderly Southerner?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:08 am
Back on topic.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/03/obama-winning-in-ohio.html

Quote:
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Obama winning in Ohio
Our Presidential numbers in Ohio provide further evidence that the state has swung back toward the Democrats since the November election. Barack Obama now has narrowly positive approval numbers in the state at 47% giving him good marks to 46% who are unhappy with the job he's doing. And he leads his top prospective Republican opponents for next year by margins ranging from 6 to 16 points.

This is the first time in six PPP surveys of Ohio since June 2009 that Obama's had more voters approving of him than disapproving

As Republicans over-reach in various midwestern states, the Democrats and Obama have seen their numbers rise. The 2010 election was a strong one for the right-wing and there was a lot of apathy on the other side of the fence; but people are now seeing the results of that apathy, and they don't like it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:40 am
@plainoldme,
You are as I have described - despite chronic denial on your part.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:41 am
@Gargamel,
Gargoyle, why do you lie?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 10:56 am
@Gargamel,
Let them continue with their racial bigotry; they will lose support from many conservatives who are fair minded and understand the US Constitution.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 02:17 pm
Quote:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/CoburnGovernment%27Stole-FromSocialSecurity/2011/03/17/id/389770
Coburn: Government ‘Stole’ From Social Security
Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 09:38 AM

By Hiram Reisner

More ways to share... Mixx Stumbled LinkedIn Vine Buzzflash Reddit Delicious Newstrust Technocrati Share: More . . . A A | Email Us | Print | Forward Article Oklahoma GOP Sen. Tom Coburn warns Social Security solvency should not be contingent on the federal government’s continuing ability to borrow money and previous Congresses have “stolen” the trust fund intended to make the American people secure in retirement.

“We have stolen $2.6 trillion from it. We put paper money in there. The problem is, we spent the money – we didn't just take it, we took it and spent it,” Coburn said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Social Security ran about a $53 billion deficit last year – it's projected to run a continuous deficit.

“There's no question that there's an IOU in there,” Coburn said. “But our country’s borrowing $4 billion a day. There’s no question, if we had the money, we could wait 10 or 15 or 20 years to fix Social Security.

“Because we don’t have the money and we have to borrow the money, we have to create an environment where people trust us,” he continued. “They are saying this thing is on the downstream – you better fix this if you want us to loan you the money.”

Coburn, who was a member of President Barack Obama’s debt commission, said the panel made specific recommendations to fix Social Security, and “we don’t have to raise the first tax to do that. “

“It’s all through delaying the time at onset and creating the proper expectations,” he said. “But, you cannot borrow the money this country needs. Pimco got out of U.S. bonds last week – that ought to send a big signal to everybody in this country – they’re worried about us, they’re the biggest bond trader in the world.”

Turning to healthcare, Coburn, a physician, was asked whether he felt efforts to repeal Obamacare would be successful.

“I don’t know what’s going to work. I can tell you, this bill isn't going to work,” Coburn said. “Our problems with healthcare – there’s no question there was access problems. But the big problem, the reason people don’t have access is because healthcare costs too much. This bill didn't fix the underlying problem of healthcare – that's cost.

“And you can’t fix it with a government agency mandating what the prices are going to be,” he continued. “If that was the case, Medicare would be in great shape. What we have to do is reconnect consumer purchase with payment. If we’ll do that, a lot of this will fall away.

“Almost a trillion dollars worth of waste every year in healthcare that doesn’t help anybody get well or prevent anybody from getting sick,” Coburn added. “We have to take those drivers out that cause us to spend money that doesn’t help anybody.”
cicerone imposter

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 02:21 pm
@ican711nm,
ican, Why are you even bothering to post this meaningless drivil? Both parties are guilty of "stealing" from the social security trust fund.
realjohnboy

Fri 18 Mar, 2011 04:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

A nuclear crisis in Japan, fighting in Libya, turmoil in the Mideast and the threat of a government shutdown at home...
President Barack Obama abandons all for a foreign trip — to Latin America.

Do you have any idea who Dilma Rouseff is and what the agenda is while Obama is in Rio for a day? Did Rush get into that?
0 Replies