H2O MAN

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:01 am
@Rockhead,
Keep posting dickhead, you are the best reason for free abortions...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:29 am
@ican711nm,
ican, That's the number I've also been looking at, but the atrocities committed by the US goes way beyond Iraq. You did know that, right?
ican711nm

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 12:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cice,
What specific identifications and evidence do you have that "the atrocities committed by the US goes way beyond Iraq?" In Itaq, almost 90% of the civilians murdered in Iraq were murdered by middleasterners, not killed by the US.

Cice,
Be careful what you wish for! The evidence is that wishing for an international communist government will prove fatal for millions of civilians.

Communists murdered over one-hundred million civilians 1926-1987, an average of over 1.6 million per year.

Nazis murdered over ten million German civilians, 1931 - 1945.an average of over 660 thousand per year.

Fascists murdered over one million civilians, 1931 - 1945.an average of over 66 thousand per year.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 12:51 pm
@ican711nm,
How did you arrive at the ridiculous opinion that most were killed by middle easterners? The war GW Bush started with shock and awe, then continued to use napalm bombs - which BTW were against international laws.

This issue has nothing to do with "communist governments." It's about the atrocities committed by our so-called democratic-republic.
ican711nm

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My opinion is not ridiculous. But your opinion that my opinion is ridiculous is ridiculous!

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/
Iraq Body Count
Documented civilian deaths from violence
99,712 – 108,866
2003 - 2011

FIRST STUDY:
(a)
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/about/
About the Iraq Body Count project
Iraq Body Count (IBC) records the violent civilian deaths that have resulted from the 2003 military intervention in Iraq. Its public database includes deaths caused by US-led coalition forces and paramilitary or criminal attacks by others.
(b)
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/individuals/
Individuals -- (all 244 pages), for example,

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/individuals/page2
et al

LOOK AT ALL:
(1) Deaths per day from suicide attacks and vehicle bombs
(2) Deaths per day from gunfire / executions

THEN:
(A) Calculate the deaths for each year for (1) and (2) by multiplying by 365.
(B) Calculate from total Deaths per year the deaths for each year caused by the US.
(C) Add up the total deaths caused by the US.

cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 02:54 pm
@ican711nm,
ican, I already agreed on the Iraq casualty count. That's not the only place the US has caused casualties around the world. Just during WWII, we were responsible for many of the deaths in Germany (900,000 to 3,710,000), and Japan (500,000 to 1,000,000).

Add to those numbers the numbers we killed in Korea, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Can you do that, or is that beyond your capacity? Our use of agent orange in Vietnam killed and maimed the Vietnamese people long after the war.

You do know about the US bombings in both Germany and Japan against civilian populations, don't you?

Your understanding of world events doesn't exist.
ican711nm

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 03:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes, the US caused many civilian casualties in Germany and Japan in our WWII effort to defeat both their sets of mass murderers of the innocent people of other countries, including those of the US. Please note that those German and Japanese civilians were not innocent of supporting those among them who were mass murderers of the people of other countries

Cice, your understanding of facts that answer some of your questions doesn't appear to exist!

ONE MORE TIME!

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/
Iraq Body Count
Documented civilian deaths from violence
99,712 – 108,866
2003 - 2011

FIRST STUDY:
(a)
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/about/
About the Iraq Body Count project
Iraq Body Count (IBC) records the violent civilian deaths that have resulted from the 2003 military intervention in Iraq. Its public database includes deaths caused by US-led coalition forces and paramilitary or criminal attacks by others.
(b)
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/individuals/
Individuals -- (all 244 pages), for example,

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/individuals/page2
et al

LOOK AT ALL:
(1) Deaths per day from suicide attacks and vehicle bombs
(2) Deaths per day from gunfire / executions

THEN:
(A) Calculate the deaths for each year for (1) and (2) by multiplying by 365.
(B) Calculate from total Deaths per year the deaths for each year caused by the US.
(C) Add up the total deaths caused by the US.

THEN STUDY:
INCIDENTS (causes of all Iraqi deaths)
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/incidents/page1
et al

ican711nm

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 03:24 pm
@ican711nm,
Remember Cice,
It was you who asked me:
"How did you arrive at the ridiculous opinion that most [Iraqis] were killed by middle easterners?"
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 03:44 pm
@ican711nm,
Quote:
@ican711nm,
ican, I already agreed on the Iraq casualty count.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:03 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
So monogamy is an attack on men's rights. And on evolution, which has never heard of monogamy and might well have foundered long ago if it had. The losers, according to Darwin, are not fit to breed anyway. That's right isn't it? Or have I got my science wrong?

If that is the way you feel then why are you arguing that marriage is an institution that shouldn't be changed? Or did you forget that was your initial stance on the issue?
spendius

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:12 pm
@parados,
I think you should quote my whole post. I said in it that I didn't know the answers. And I'm up for the changing the institution of marriage if an argument is put which takes the consequences of doing so into account and is persuasive.

You have not gone anywhere near answering my post.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:17 pm
@spendius,
spendi, There are no consequences. It's all imaginary in the minds of christians and bigots.
spendius

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Dream on ci. It must be very comforting and it doesn't matter to you anyway now you're on the home straight.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:24 pm
@spendius,
No; you have the wrong reason as a conclusion. I believe in everybody being treated equally as humans. Discrimination is a man-made fraud based on imposing their wrong-headed ideas on the rest of society - people "you" don't even know.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 06:57 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I think you should quote my whole post. I said in it that I didn't know the answers.

For someone that doesn't know the answers you sure have an answer that allows for no room for compromise.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cool
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 09:18 pm
@Thomas,
Your reply reminds me of Bill Clinton's response under oath: "It depends on what "is" means."

If he's in favor of same sex marriage...fine. Just come out and say it.

Some people will hate him for such a position, but they were very unlikely to vote for him in 2012. Some people will love him for it, but they were likely to vote for him, no matter what, in 2012.

What will Middle American moderates think?

Based on past votes, they are not likely to go haywire in response to same-sex marriages.

If they buy into it, so be it. Unlike the champions of "homosexual rights," I'm OK with what the People decide.

Obama, however, is a fraud. His main focus is on being re-elected in 2012. It certainly is amusing, however, to see his followers try and explain how his policies reconcile with his postions and his need to retain power.

Maybe I'm wrong though, because a president who is seeking re-election for a second term, would be an idiot to favor same-sex marriages.

Obama has scruples?!

Say it ain't so Joe.

0 Replies

JTT

Fri 25 Feb, 2011 11:02 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
it doesn't matter to you anyway now you're on the home straight.

That's the time that one would imagine that people would want to get religious.
snood

Sat 26 Feb, 2011 06:59 am
I don't find it disingenuous or hard to understand, when Obama says he "struggles" with same-sex marriage. I think it's an honest statement of how he thinks and feels. As president he is obligated to support the law. As a Christian, he has to deal with the very pointed questions raised by some Christian's reading of doctrine. As a human being, he is friends with gay couples whom he believes have solid and good relationships. I understand it when he says he "struggles" with it. I struggle with it, myself.

H2O MAN

Sat 26 Feb, 2011 07:22 am
@snood,
Obama is open to same sex marriage... what about his sleeveless rib
eater and who would be the Wright man for our community organizer?
0 Replies