0
   

Here's what we do

 
 
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:43 pm
I have figured out what this country should do,to make those that think we are interefering in the world happy.

For starters,we should remove ALL of our troops and support personell from Iraq.
That includes all those trying to rebuild the infrastructure,and all those training the Iraqi armed forces.
We should totally ignore Iran,and let them do whatever they want.
If they build and use a nuke weapon,we just tell the world that it isnt our problem,and that they can deal with it themselves.

For those countries that we are interfering in by providing humanitarian aid,we cancel ALL aid,of any kind.
If there is an epidemic somewhere,we tell the WHO to deal with it,it isnt our problem.
We close all embassies,consulates,and any other diplomatic mission we have,because we are interefering with those countries.

We cancel ALL of our trade contracts with other countries,because we are interefering with those countries foreign trade.
We stop all of our financial aid to the UN or its different agencies,because we are interefering with their missions.

We stop importing any foreign oil,and become totally self sufficient.
Of course,that means we rely on nuclear power and windmills,and our reliance on coal and its air pollution becomes acceptable.
When we run out of our own oil sources,we just go back to the horse and buggy.

We become totally isolationist,and tell the world to go to hell.
We wont bother them,and they dont ask us for anything.

That should make everyone happy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,616 • Replies: 28
No top replies

 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:55 pm
I don't think you're sincere.
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:56 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I don't think you're sincere.


But you agree with the idea?
0 Replies
 
Dartagnan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
I think this is meant as satire, as in, this BS is what liberals are really advocating...
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
I agree with some of it yes.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:59 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I think this is meant as satire, as in, this BS is what liberals are really advocating...


get out....you can't be serious... Laughing
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:00 pm
I have an idea! Every time something isn't working, let's do the exact opposite to the strongest degree - that'll solve the problem!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:05 pm
BVT,
Tell me what parts you agree with?
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:15 pm
paragraphs 1 2 5 8 9.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:42 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I think this is meant as satire, as in, this BS is what liberals are really advocating...


It is a pathetically feeble attempt at a classic strawman argument.
0 Replies
 
mele42846
 
  1  
Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 03:09 am
Cindy Sheehan is NOT a strawman!!!!
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 02:20 pm
I guess that would also include abolishing the CIA, removing any crippling sanctions, ceasing to unquestionably support Isreal....and so on.
0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 05:28 pm
candidone1 wrote:
I guess that would also include abolishing the CIA, removing any crippling sanctions, ceasing to unquestionably support Isreal....and so on.


Yes,it would.
Of course,it would also mean getting rid of most of the State department employees,and they would have to find honest jobs.
That would help the economy,and the ex govt employees would wctually be contributing to society.

Of course,it would also mean ending our support for world health plans,and that would allow millions of people to die.
It would also mean the end of our food giveaway to needy nations,so more people would die.

It would mean the end of the CDC helping fight epidemice around the world,so more people would end up dead.
So all in all,it sounds like a fair trade to me.
WE leave the world stage,and millions die because we werent there to help.
Then the world would find out just how much good this country does.
Of course,they would still blame us.

So,For those countries that want our aid,its simple.
If they want our money,they state to the world that they agree with our ideals,our system of govt,and how we do things.
They must also allow us to manage how the aid is distributed.
If they refuse either condition,then they get no aid.
If they renege on their word,the deal is off.
If they fail to support us,even one time,the deal is off.

So,we leave it up to them...do they want ur help or not?
0 Replies
 
blueflame1
 
  1  
Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 05:57 pm
Video shows Iraqi Children playing with remains of US soldier

UKI | March 16 2006

The children climb down into the crater left by an explosion and start picking up scraps of twisted metal. "Allah is great!" they shout before the camera hones in to show what one boy is holding: torn fabric, the colour of the camouflage fatigues worn by US troops. The next scene shows the same children holding aloft a human leg, shreds of the same camouflage fabric hang from it and the foot is clad in a military-style boot. The children trample the leg and kick it around in the dust.

"Today the Americans came to these parts and the buried bomb blew up their Hummer vehicle," says a teenage boy, adding, "if Allah wants it, the mujahadeen will win."

This grisly footage, purportedly shot in the Iraqi city of Ramadi, has appeared in the form of a three-minute video on the Internet. It marks the latest attempt by Jihadist militants to exploit children for propaganda purposes.

Last week Adnkronos International (AKI) obtained a copy of another video shot in Ramadi. On that occasion the action shown took place in the apparently placid setting of a school classroom.

Still, sinister references to the carnage that blights Iraq on a daily basis soon became evident. The pupils were being taught to sing Jihad songs by hooded militants who rewarded their efforts with pens, rulers and erasers. The video concluded with images of two small boys, clad in black tunics and wearing black ski masks and one holding a pistol in his tiny hand.

Unlike the professionally shot video of the schoolchildren posted on the Internet by the Ansar al-Sunna group, part of the terror galaxy of al-Qaeda linked Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the latest crudely filmed footage bears no indication on who its authors might be.

But the sudden appearance of children protagonists in the videos, indicates that the Jihadist militant groups have no intention of sparing the young from the horrors of the fighting. It also shows the extent of the militants' control in the restive al-Anbar province, were Ramadi is located.
http://www.antiwar.com/photos/family-killed.jpg US Raids Iraqi House, Killing Family of 13, Including Five Children
0 Replies
 
RichNDanaPoint
 
  1  
Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 07:16 pm
Re: Here's what we do
mysteryman wrote:
I have figured out what this country should do,to make those that think we are interefering in the world happy.

For starters,we should remove ALL of our troops and support personell from Iraq.
That includes all those trying to rebuild the infrastructure,and all those training the Iraqi armed forces.
We should totally ignore Iran,and let them do whatever they want.
If they build and use a nuke weapon,we just tell the world that it isnt our problem,and that they can deal with it themselves.

For those countries that we are interfering in by providing humanitarian aid,we cancel ALL aid,of any kind.
If there is an epidemic somewhere,we tell the WHO to deal with it,it isnt our problem.
We close all embassies,consulates,and any other diplomatic mission we have,because we are interefering with those countries.

We cancel ALL of our trade contracts with other countries,because we are interefering with those countries foreign trade.
We stop all of our financial aid to the UN or its different agencies,because we are interefering with their missions.

We stop importing any foreign oil,and become totally self sufficient.
Of course,that means we rely on nuclear power and windmills,and our reliance on coal and its air pollution becomes acceptable.
When we run out of our own oil sources,we just go back to the horse and buggy.

We become totally isolationist,and tell the world to go to hell.
We wont bother them,and they dont ask us for anything.

That should make everyone happy.


This is a perfect example why inbreeding should never happen in this country. No matter how attractive your sister is. Laughing
0 Replies
 
kuvasz
 
  1  
Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:15 pm
good ideas, then let's take the money we save and send it to Kentucky so it can be spent on public education.
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:23 pm
Whats with this "all or nothing" crap?
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 08:53 pm
Re: Here's what we do
RichNDanaPoint wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
I have figured out what this country should do,to make those that think we are interefering in the world happy.

For starters,we should remove ALL of our troops and support personell from Iraq.
That includes all those trying to rebuild the infrastructure,and all those training the Iraqi armed forces.
We should totally ignore Iran,and let them do whatever they want.
If they build and use a nuke weapon,we just tell the world that it isnt our problem,and that they can deal with it themselves.

For those countries that we are interfering in by providing humanitarian aid,we cancel ALL aid,of any kind.
If there is an epidemic somewhere,we tell the WHO to deal with it,it isnt our problem.
We close all embassies,consulates,and any other diplomatic mission we have,because we are interefering with those countries.

We cancel ALL of our trade contracts with other countries,because we are interefering with those countries foreign trade.
We stop all of our financial aid to the UN or its different agencies,because we are interefering with their missions.

We stop importing any foreign oil,and become totally self sufficient.
Of course,that means we rely on nuclear power and windmills,and our reliance on coal and its air pollution becomes acceptable.
When we run out of our own oil sources,we just go back to the horse and buggy.

We become totally isolationist,and tell the world to go to hell.
We wont bother them,and they dont ask us for anything.

That should make everyone happy.


This is a perfect example why inbreeding should never happen in this country. No matter how attractive your sister is. Laughing



Ummmmmmm...how attractive could his sister be????????
0 Replies
 
RichNDanaPoint
 
  1  
Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 09:35 pm
Re: Here's what we do
Roxxxanne wrote:
RichNDanaPoint wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
I have figured out what this country should do,to make those that think we are interefering in the world happy.

For starters,we should remove ALL of our troops and support personell from Iraq.
That includes all those trying to rebuild the infrastructure,and all those training the Iraqi armed forces.
We should totally ignore Iran,and let them do whatever they want.
If they build and use a nuke weapon,we just tell the world that it isnt our problem,and that they can deal with it themselves.

For those countries that we are interfering in by providing humanitarian aid,we cancel ALL aid,of any kind.
If there is an epidemic somewhere,we tell the WHO to deal with it,it isnt our problem.
We close all embassies,consulates,and any other diplomatic mission we have,because we are interefering with those countries.

We cancel ALL of our trade contracts with other countries,because we are interefering with those countries foreign trade.
We stop all of our financial aid to the UN or its different agencies,because we are interefering with their missions.

We stop importing any foreign oil,and become totally self sufficient.
Of course,that means we rely on nuclear power and windmills,and our reliance on coal and its air pollution becomes acceptable.
When we run out of our own oil sources,we just go back to the horse and buggy.

We become totally isolationist,and tell the world to go to hell.
We wont bother them,and they dont ask us for anything.

That should make everyone happy.


This is a perfect example why inbreeding should never happen in this country. No matter how attractive your sister is. Laughing



Ummmmmmm...how attractive could his sister be????????


There's no accounting for taste in Kentucky.

Most of the women run around barefooted thinking they can out run their brothers.

And the missing teeth can come in quite handy for someone with an oral fixation. Shocked Razz
0 Replies
 
revel
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 09:37 am
Re: Here's what we do
RichNDanaPoint wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
RichNDanaPoint wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
I have figured out what this country should do,to make those that think we are interefering in the world happy.

For starters,we should remove ALL of our troops and support personell from Iraq.
That includes all those trying to rebuild the infrastructure,and all those training the Iraqi armed forces.
We should totally ignore Iran,and let them do whatever they want.
If they build and use a nuke weapon,we just tell the world that it isnt our problem,and that they can deal with it themselves.

For those countries that we are interfering in by providing humanitarian aid,we cancel ALL aid,of any kind.
If there is an epidemic somewhere,we tell the WHO to deal with it,it isnt our problem.
We close all embassies,consulates,and any other diplomatic mission we have,because we are interefering with those countries.

We cancel ALL of our trade contracts with other countries,because we are interefering with those countries foreign trade.
We stop all of our financial aid to the UN or its different agencies,because we are interefering with their missions.

We stop importing any foreign oil,and become totally self sufficient.
Of course,that means we rely on nuclear power and windmills,and our reliance on coal and its air pollution becomes acceptable.
When we run out of our own oil sources,we just go back to the horse and buggy.

We become totally isolationist,and tell the world to go to hell.
We wont bother them,and they dont ask us for anything.

That should make everyone happy.


This is a perfect example why inbreeding should never happen in this country. No matter how attractive your sister is. Laughing



Ummmmmmm...how attractive could his sister be????????


There's no accounting for taste in Kentucky.

Most of the women run around barefooted thinking they can out run their brothers.

And the missing teeth can come in quite handy for someone with an oral fixation. Shocked Razz


Oh, come on ya'll, us gals in kentucky wear our shoes so we can kick our brother's butts.

Anyway, if that what it takes for us to stop interfering in other countries and start paying attention to our own country, I think it might be worth it. The world might think so too after these last couple of years.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Here's what we do
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/02/2021 at 07:08:36