Only illegal abortions will become the norm

spendius

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:17 pm
It means,as is quite obvious,that if you keep the sexes apart there won't be ANY unwanted pregnancies.They do it in certain animal experiment situations in order to try to understand human problems.

What exactly do I not know and understand.It is baby talk just asserting it and babies should stay out of this discussion.I am always interested in anything I don't understand.I'm a scientist-that's our principle article of faith.Tell me-I'm all ears.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:25 pm
spendi, In your world, when do you think humans will begin to cage goils and boyz in different ones to ensure no sex?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:26 pm
My prediction: If that law stands, all the women are gonna LEAVE the place, and men left there will have the choice of abstinance, sheep, cows, chickens, pigs, themselves, or admit they're idiots.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 06:57 pm
c.i. wrote-

Quote:
spendi, In your world, when do you think humans will begin to cage goils and boyz in different ones to ensure no sex?

I think that such an evolutionary adaptation is occuring right before your very eyes but it is going very slowy,as is normal for evolutionary processes,so nobody gets too startled.

I think,given all the circumstances,that it will be advantageous as long as it isn't taken to its limits although if endangered species could articulate their interests they might disagree with that.

If the speckled male trout got his speckles in your time frame c.i. it might be considered to be scientific evidence of ID.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 07:03 pm
Not in front of my eyes, but surely in your's. Are there barbed wired, electrified, fences around where you live?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 10:56 am
Gee!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:11 pm
...whiz! spendi is speechless. LOL
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 06:43 pm
Oh my god that is scary spendius keeping the sexes sperate reeks of fundamentalist religion! And trust me that doesn't work well in human society, go look at countries that keep the sexes seperate (middle east is good place to look) and see how many problems they have. Besides it doesn't stop unwanted pregnancies and if men and women were to stay in seprate "camps" then how would you meet each other at social dances? and what would happen at these social dances maybe a high occurrence of unwanted pregnancies due to built up sexual tension??? I don't know about that theory it sounds awfully flawed to me.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 06:59 pm
It does to me as well but I'm not trying to organise the ship of state.The sexes are kept apart until 18 according to the law as I understand it or by more informal methods where fathers give daughters away to approved bidders.

In humans I mean.I don't mean with monkeys.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 07:02 pm
monkeys? explain?

Well that's great I wish i was bidded off at 18 and some child wth a man i hated... that really solved control over my life and my body
0 Replies