Do We Have To Arrest Bush & Company Ourselves?

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:48 pm
Do We Have To Arrest Bush & Company Ourselves?

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=291

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=210091&mpage=1&showdate=3/2/06
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 543 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:55 pm
Given that you are not an American, how do you propose that you will arrest these boys, and just what makes you think you are entitled to use the first person pronoun in any such proposition?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 07:46 am
Good point, Setanta.

The way I look at it, the chances of Bush being impeached are next to none and unless the world comes to an end 2008 will eventually get here and anybody else is bound to be an improvement over the administration now.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 08:23 am
revel wrote:
Good point, Setanta.

The way I look at it, the chances of Bush being impeached are next to none and unless the world comes to an end 2008 will eventually get here and anybody else is bound to be an improvement over the administration now.

You'd think that, wouldn't you? However, I have a hypothesis called Political Entropy, which states that the political scene will get worse with every passing year. Every new President will get either dumber, more hypocritical and more dislikeable. Partisan hatred of the other parties will increase to unbelievable proportions and voter apathy will increase.

The way I see it, there will never be a President as good as Bush Jr. because all the better ones came before him.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 09:15 am
Solve et Coagula
Coming from a nation that has for the last 70 or so years has played both ends against the middle and would rob the eye teeth of a dead man that is shear hypocracy.
Do I support Bush? Would I support the impeachment of Bush? Yes.
However do you have a vote? Hell no.
0 Replies

paull

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Solve has perhaps injected himself into a process that isn't his, given his location. He might be a US voter and merely in Switzerland right now, however.

More importantly, there are millions in the US who would agree with him.

But, if we base those opinions on the points raised in his links, and demand the minimum evidence required to convict offenders in THIS country, we have

STOLEN ELECTIONS.......................NOT

INSIDE INVOLVEMENT IN 911.........NOT

LIES ABOUT IRAQ, OBVIOUSLY NOT.........NAME THE UN OR OTHER WORLD LEADER WHO DIDN'T THINK SADDAM DIDN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS IN JANUARY 2003.

KATRINA........HAVING READ ALL THE NYT TRANSCRIPTS, NOT JUST THE FEW MINUTES ADVERTISED BY THE MSM, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NO ONE ANTICIPATED THE DAMAGE TO COME. GEORGE COULD HAVE FLOWN TO NO AND HOTWIRED A BUS TO DRIVE FOLKS OUT OF THERE........OTHER THAN THAT, WHAT MORE COULD HAVE BEEN DONE?

CHENEY.....SPECIAL PROSECUTOR SAYS HE DIDNT DO IT..........WHATCHA WANT?

Sorry about the caps.

Seriously, a Republican President could manage to have the entire world fed, housed, crapping gold bricks, and cared for, and still get grief from the other side. Solve, yank or not, should read from other than his own choir occasionally.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 07:01 am
Caps don't make your statements any truer.

FEMA is under Homeland Security, after 9/11 we realized that we needed a plan in place to deal with disasters in the event that a terrorist action destroyed a city or states with biological weapons or something else like that. Supposedly we had people working on just those types of situations in Homeland Security. Katrina revealed Homeland Security to be under prepared to deal with wholesale disasters.

When did the Special Prosecutor say Cheney had no connection to the Plame event?

The first election was stolen because the US Supreme Court had no business just stopping the vote recounts and giving the election to George Bush. The second election, I agree, there is not enough evidence to say it was stolen.

I also agree that the 9/11 involvement is out there on the fringes.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 07:28 am
I forgot the most important one, at the time of the invasion; the UN inspectors were in fact saying that they could see no evidence of WMD and that more time was needed. Had we listened to them, we could have avoided the whole Iraq disaster and found out there were no WMD before all the loss of life on all sides.

http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=24889

(Look for the 6 one to the last.)
0 Replies