Cheerio's

Treya

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 12:49 am
LOL Roger... never thought of highlighting it... duuurrrr...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 08:18 am
nimh wrote:
No wait, lemme try that with another smiley.

shewolfnm wrote:
if it gets me eaten.......

Embarrassed

OH! There goes any chance of Heph making any money off of this thread ...

plus, now I'm feelin' hungry Cool

...better <nods>

Embarrassed why dont you just come on over then..
hehehhe
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:35 pm
It's official... I'm gonna hit it BIG TIME with my cheerio's idea! I just finished eating my dinner... chinese take out.... mmm... mmm... good. I opened my fortune and was in utter disbelief as I read it... Check this out:

You have the exceptional ability to understand the fancies of marketable idea's

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!

ROFLMAO

I swear to you that was honestly my fortune... It must be destiny!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:36 pm
Great! Where were you when we needed the numbers for the $365 Million Dollar Louisiana Lottery?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 07:42 pm
ummmmm... the lottery's not a marketable idea.... however my idea for a cheerio's commercial obviously is!

If I do hit it big, as my destiny seems to be saying I'm going to... The A2K gathering's ON ME!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:14 pm
Well, at the Chinese restaurant here in your fortune cookie it has your fortune and it also has lottery numbers. I figured if you got one that said you were a marketing genius and it was right then maybe.......................well, nevermind.

I thought I knew what I was talking about but right now it's pretty obvious I really don't think I was thinking what I thought I was thinking at the time that I thought I was thinking it. Ya think? :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:36 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Embarrassed why dont you just come on over then..
hehehhe

Now you tell me...

ok, wait - how much are flights? <off to look>

hee
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:47 pm
Loving that avatar Nimh!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:49 pm
Cheerios and other cereals play an important part in our society. Not just for the good taste, but because of the jobs supplied by the cereal companies -- good honest jobs that keep the economy rolling. And some of the jobs provide work for a segment of our population who would otherwise remain unemployed and probably end up in a soup line or sleeping under a bridge.

I mean, really, where else would these guys get a job?

http://rocketjones.mu.nu/archives/images/choculaandfriends.gif

And that is why Count Chocula is my cereal of choice. I'm doing my part to make sure the Count maintains his place in society.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 08:50 pm
Gus, you are an admirable gentleman.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 09:21 pm
I love cereal. It is one of my weakness'. I have at least three boxes in the house at all times. Cheerio's are by far my favorite though because you can eat them any way. With milk, without milk. With fruit, without fruit. No matter how you eat them they taste good.

LOL gus you crack me up. It is so thoughtful of you to make sure the count is able to maintain his place in society! I'll tell ya what though... that little leprechaun can go back to the other side of the rainbow as far as I'm concerned!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 09:31 pm
Personally, I am rather partial to Tony the Tiger!http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3649/tonythetiger0rg.png
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:53 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Loving that avatar Nimh!

Thankee... took an hour and a half to make it last night ...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:54 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
And that is why Count Chocula is my cereal of choice. I'm doing my part to make sure the Count maintains his place in society.

I had a date with Count Cocula once ... He was sweet, but you know, a guy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 08:23 am
Woohooo!!

Kelloggs RULES!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 09:14 am
You made it?

Way cool.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:49 am
Yup, animated gif. Simple really, its just that I first had to make the eighteen (or whatever) frames, each with one word, exactly centred (or deliberately not) into the pic, thats laborious. But to then overlay them into an animated gif (and optimize them down to the max avatar size) there's neat programs that do it all for you, all you need to do is specify how many mseconds you want each frame to appear (fiddle around a bit to get it how you want to). I took a try-out of ULead GIF Animator, cos the neat little free Gifanimator program I used to have apparently doesnt exist anymore.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 07:53 am
0 Replies