Paula Abdul is an idiot.

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 07:47 pm
How annoying can one person be? Oh my GOD! I defy any of you to find one thing she's ever said on American Idol that isn't complete fawning bullshit. Please someone take her off TV. Oh my god, it's like she actually thinks there are people out there who want to hear her stupid-ass mouth blabbering on and on about what a great star every single moron that comes before her is.

Idiot!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,015 • Replies: 26
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:10 pm
Oh my god, she sickens me! And what's with this crap where no matter what Simon says, she has to rebutt him. What the hell? Let the man speak, you phony bitch!

Yeah, I'm addicted to this stupid American Idol show. So what. I resisted for five years, but I'm a weak man. I can't help myself.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:11 pm
He'd do her.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:12 pm
Crap, I wanted to fix that word, "rebutt," but damn it, Lash, you posted to quick!!! Now I gotta look like a retard who can't spell. Thanks a lot! I know it's "rebut," dammit!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:13 pm
Only if she was properly gagged.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:14 pm
And yes, I would do her. In fact, I'd like to stick my dick in her mouth just to shut her up.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:28 pm
OK, I wasn't expecting that. LOL!!!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:47 pm
kickycan wrote:
Crap, I wanted to fix that word, "rebutt," but damn it, Lash, you posted to quick!!! Now I gotta look like a retard who can't spell. Thanks a lot! I know it's "rebut," dammit!

Damn it! I did it again! I know it's "too quick", not "to quick"...freakin' no editing posts that have been responded to bullshit...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 08:51 pm
I really do love Simon. Who has the nerve to be that frank? He does go a bit overboard on occasion, but I like him.

Abdul is unbearable about 90% of the time. Randy is a buffoonish caricature of himself....but likeable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:00 pm
a kicky=abdul hybrid would be interesting. Kickys upper torso with Paulas maxima booty .
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Damn it! I did it again! I know it's "too quick", not "to quick"...freakin' no editing posts that have been responded to bullshit...

Damn, I was just going to correct you on that but you caught it before I could say anything, thus proving that you really do know better. I was really gonna have a field day with it, too.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:06 pm
Ha! Glad I foiled your evil plot to disparage my spelling prowess, cyphercat.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:09 pm
I actually thought it was a brilliant maneuver by kickycan. He intentionally spelled the word wrong, then pretended he had wanted to correct it, and now the whole site is carrying on about this and kickycan once again finds himself in the spotlight, just where he wanted to be.

I'm telling you.... the man is a genius.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2006 09:10 pm
Ummm...sorry, but I believe that word is spelled "genyus."
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 12:52 am
Simon's a boat load of hypocrisy.

"I don't mean to be rude..", give me a break.

Think that people are going to learn about the "harsh critics" by being made fun of on Television? Pfh. The whole audition show is a joke.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:04 am
He should leave off the "I don't mean to be rude" stuff. Then, he WOULD be perfect!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:07 am
who? what? oh....tv!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 12:58 pm
What, you don't like TV!? What, you think you're too good to watch TV? Huh? HUH!!???

Simon definitely is the most on-target, I think. Most of the time. Randy is pretty good too, mostly. Paula is there just to annoy the viewing audience. Moron.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:00 pm
Simon has very specific tastes and that's all. He's honest and blunt.

Paula is doped up most of the time so she probably has no clue what she's saying.

Randy has so pussed out. He used to be the most accurate and honest one. I think he's been taking estrogen since season one.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 01:01 pm
I am strangely attracted to Simon. I'd do him.

He's got a nice body.
0 Replies