Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I admit nothing without my lawyer.
Except when there is photographic evidence Wink

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7482/radarphoto0ak.th.jpg Embarrassed
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 12:57 pm
Oh well never mind W. I would have sworn in your defense that the driver looked nothing like you, but you never asked. Btw is 562X4059KB your prisoner number?
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 04:42 pm
Steve was right when he mentioned the Irving incarceration and prosecution is a FARCE

What comes next, all seventy-ish bankrupts from around the world will land in Austria, announce their observation NO jews were ever killed by any nazis, and spend the rest of their lives comfortably ordering three meals a day from the Sacher Hotel and new civilian clothes from the best Vienna tailors???? FARCE doesn't EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE this insanity!!!

For the record btw not even STALIN got around to imprisoning Lysenko only to threatening any biologists disagreeing with him with the fate of ten million Ukrainians who died as a consequence of Lysenko's experiments.........
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 04:45 pm
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
For the record btw not even STALIN got around to imprisoning Lysenko only to threatening any biologists disagreeing with him with the fate of ten million Ukrainians who died as a consequence of Lysenko's experiments.........

' that English?
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 04:50 pm
No Mr. / Mrs. Old Europe, this isn't English.

To persons of vast ignorance, abysmal faith, crass lack of judgement and most of all ABSENCE OF AUSTRIAN TAXPAYER STATUS (u.a. enjoyed by me) the foregoing was not English.
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 04:53 pm
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
To persons of vast ignorance, abysmal faith, crass lack of judgement and most of all ABSENCE OF AUSTRIAN TAXPAYER STATUS (u.a. enjoyed by me)

You're enjoying vast ignorance, abysmal faith, crass lack of judgement and most of all ABSENCE OF AUSTRIAN TAXPAYER STATUS? Well... Good for you, I suppose.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 06:30 pm
Even though you sign yourself "Old Europe" I'm inclined to think you're a Polish joke

Possible if you hail from one of the German territories subsequently lost to Poland

Not a prerequisite for Stalinist obduracy but it sure helps Smile
0 Replies

old europe

Fri 10 Mar, 2006 06:36 pm
It's good to see that you have the ability to insult several nations in just one post. That is truly a gift.

And it gives your statements so much more weight.

Carry on, Louise!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 11 Mar, 2006 12:20 am
old europe wrote:
It's good to see that you have the ability to insult several nations in just one post. That is truly a gift.

Actually, I suppose, she's on training here ... to even improve this.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Sun 12 Mar, 2006 01:25 pm
Hey Louise, here's a competition for you

(prize, free trip to the country you dislike most)

simply disparage 5 or more nationalities/countries in one post with less than 100 words.

Smile
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Sun 12 Mar, 2006 07:42 pm
I found this thread highly amusing thanks to louise... Joke of a life time keep up the ridiculous behavior but stop posting it on a2k love and go speak to people in real life like that and hopefully some one will smack you in the gob.

Anyway fact for walter: the british during the boer war invented concentration camps here in south africa (they never called them that) there are many books with photographs of the boer woman and children in these camps (many died of poor health etc).

Also the other non holocaust concentration camps happened in "yugoslavia" during the serbian ethnic cleansing.
0 Replies

nimh

Sun 12 Mar, 2006 07:47 pm
Is it just me or does Louise sound exactly like HofT? I dont think they're actually the same person, but damn, they could be twins or something.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 12 Mar, 2006 11:26 pm
She certainly sounds like her - but any comparison would offend HofT's intelligence. :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Mon 13 Mar, 2006 04:26 am
Really? I think the quality and tone of their A2K posts, in any case, is pretty much equivalent (unlike those who know HofT personally, of course, I can't talk about their inteligence off-line).
0 Replies

dlowan

Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:16 am
If it quacks like a duck...
0 Replies