Holocaust denier gets three years

dagmaraka

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 10:59 am
Louise, you are quite unbelievable. Telling Walter he should refrain from formulating his opinion while you just barge ahead, through that quote on Historikerstreit that you somehow quote to, it seems, discredit Wehler (how? do you know ANYTHING about Historikerstreit? It seems to me that you don't, from how you're trying to use it...), to your constant wrong usage of 'stalinist' this and that... I am starting to think that you are just pulling our leg, having a little fun here. I certainly hope so. That would be the best case scenario.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:00 am
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
Yawn...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Wehler
The Russians killed 60 million of their own in addition to plenty of foreigners, and Wehler is Stalinist TRASH.......
Why dont you read your own link on Wehler and follow up on the Historickerstreit before you come out with inaccurate and intemperate remarks like that.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:07 am
uh, hi Steve.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:10 am
Hi Dag

I think Ms Heller is for real, unfortunately with a very highly inflated opinion of herself.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 11:11 am
oh well.....
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 03:05 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Louise, you are quite unbelievable. Telling Walter he should refrain from formulating his opinion while you just barge ahead, through that quote on Historickerstreit that you somehow quote to, it seems, discredit Wehler (how? do you know ANYTHING about Historikerstreit? It seems to me that you don't, from how you're trying to use it...), to your constant wrong usage of 'stalinist' this and that... I am starting to think that you are just pulling our leg, having a little fun here. I certainly hope so. That would be the best case scenario.

ROFL

Here's someone unaware that "Historikerstreit" isn't written the same way as "HICK" undoubtedly a more familiar word to a person of this particular cultural and educational background who still persists in posting nonsense.

Only ridiculing herself in the process !!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 03:09 pm
One would certainly hope, dag, but I tend to agree with steve.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 03:11 pm
PS I note the post was edited, but that doesn't increase the credibility of the original ignoramus.

On the others --- best they should be judged on their own fallacies and manners, I don't plan to volunteer as schoolmarm!!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 03:38 pm
Beati pauperes spiritu.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 03:43 pm
well, you're right there, walter. the end.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:03 pm
I applaud this outbreak of Christian spirit and hope it will extend to Mr Irving, indefinitely jailed for an Orwellian "thought crime" at age 68, even though nobody suggests he's any danger to anyone....

"Glücklich (sind) die geistlich Armen."
(ursprünglich aus Matthäus, 5,3)

AMEN
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:03 am
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
PS I note the post was edited, but that doesn't increase the credibility of the original ignoramus.

On the others --- best they should be judged on their own fallacies and manners, I don't plan to volunteer as schoolmarm!!
good
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 01:42 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

good

Quite so, thank you!!!

Editing posts or omitting prior relevant posts can lead to some misunderstandings, especially amongst the PC-victims here...

Not worth replying to, really, most of them, but you Mr 4100 appear to agree that indefinite imprisonment for an old historian is at best a violation of human rights, to which conventions my own country is a signatory.......
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 01:54 pm
Louise_R_Heller wrote:

Editing posts or omitting prior relevant posts can lead to some misunderstandings, especially amongst the PC-victims here...

Especially, because it's impossible to do if someone has already posted another response.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:13 pm
haha.
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:39 pm
True to incurable form....
...the only two people on this thread objecting to the "Stalinist" characterization....
.... are the two incapable of grasping that "edits" refer to OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS....

Feeble-minded may be blessed in the next world...
...and having just returned from my church, it being Ash Wednesday...
I do wish this from my heart to both of them on this thread..
...Dagmar AkaKa...usw...
...and to Mr. Hinteler....

....as well as to Mr. Irving, in jail for no crime, even though he's not a Catholic...

..... Very Happy
0 Replies

old europe

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:40 pm
<raises hand in objection to idiotic Stalinist characterization>
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:54 pm
sorry, louise, but two thirds of your post came in garbled. unless that was intended, in which case nevermind. sigh, it's getting old.

Quote:
incapable of grasping that "edits" refer to OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS....

LOL, always better than incapable of communicating.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Thu 2 Mar, 2006 07:42 am
Louise_R_Heller wrote:
...the only two people on this thread objecting to the "Stalinist" characterization....
.... are the two incapable of grasping that "edits" refer to OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS....

...Dagmar AkaKa...usw...

....as well as to Mr. Irving, in jail for no crime, even though he's not a Catholic...

..... Very Happy
Have you been giving the old communion wine a good sampling?

my surname is oh oh as in OO not zero zero as in 00 Smile Have a happy lent. Are you giving up posting on a2k by any chance?

[regarding Irving, I do indeed think its ridiculous that he should be locked up for what he said. However he is in gaol entirely of his own choice. The harshness of Austrian law is only matched by Irvings stupidity in deliberately flounting it...and going to Austria so he can be put in prison there.]
0 Replies

Louise R Heller

Thu 2 Mar, 2006 10:37 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Louise_R_Heller wrote:

...Dagmar AkaKa...usw...

..... Very Happy
Have you been giving the old communion wine a good sampling?

my surname is oh oh as in OO not zero zero as in 00 Smile Have a happy lent. Are you giving up posting on a2k by any chance?

[regarding Irving, I do indeed think its ridiculous that he should be locked up for what he said. However he is in gaol entirely of his own choice. The harshness of Austrian law is only matched by Irvings stupidity in deliberately flounting it...and going to Austria so he can be put in prison there.]

I'm amazed at the vileness of commentary on this board, especially when directed against someone with whom you, Mr. 41oo, agree on freedom of speech, whether exercised by Irving or in general.

As to the communion wine, could you have confused me with either the person hospitalized for alcoholism or the one claiming to have 4 full-time jobs one of them being tap-dancer in a musical theater??

This is grotesque, but not quite as grotesque as turning Irving into a martyr --- this being what you and the Stalinists are in the process of achieving with your misdirected commentary.

Please feel free to follow the 1/4 tap-dancer in calling my posts incomprehensible --- if they were, why would anyone bother to attempt to refute them --- and finally my apologies for misreading your "oh oh" in the name as "zero, zero".
0 Replies