Aspen (colorado) farts and the earth stinks.

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:27 pm
Aspen Co, a somewhat unique community nestled in the Colorado Rockies where the cheapest house on the market is over 1 million $ has a flatuence problem. The thing is everyone who lives there (1 or 2 weeks per year for the "season"" keeps their homes, driveways, pools heated, the county airport has lined up by the score private jets to ferry the "stars and emirs" from various other homes so they can been "seen" apres ski in Aspen. That's a lot of "gas". In fact, the greenhouse gas emissions are double the rate for the rest of america (per capita). It's sort of like sitting in a roomful of people when somebody cuts the cheese - one of those SBDs (silent, but deadly) that has everybody sniffing the air cautiously and eyeing their companions suspiciously. Only this time, the obvious recourse - blame the dog - hardly seems the adequate response. But, what the hay, these same stars are all on some committee to "save the environment" back in L.A. NYC London or Paris.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 767 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
Lets turn em into a ball of molten glass! Or is that not quite what you were looking for?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:38 pm
just some of my usual inane social commentary. Did I ever tell you about Highlands Ranch Colo?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:44 pm
No, Ive successfully avoided it till now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 02:12 pm
Is it in a bowl like Tucson?

Nasty inversions.
0 Replies