Dear Islam, Honorous greetings from the Heart of America

woiyo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 02:26 pm
DToME - No argument from me.

Still waiting for ZIPPO to explain his reference. I read it's link related to the genocide against some of my ancestors and I eargerly await how that is relevant TODAY!
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 03:40 pm
woiyo wrote:
I don't follow your Sitting Bull reference.

I am sure he would be very proud of me since we share a common ancestory give that we are both what are referred to as Native American Indians.

Please explain your reference.

Well, he would have been proud that your ancestors survived the massacre, they must have had great bows and arrows. Thats all.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 04:08 pm
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:
I don't follow your Sitting Bull reference.

I am sure he would be very proud of me since we share a common ancestory give that we are both what are referred to as Native American Indians.

Please explain your reference.

Well, he would have been proud that your ancestors survived the massacre, they must have had great bows and arrows. Thats all.

that's all?

to say that you had to clog up the thread with a giant chart ? huh.

so i guess what you're saying is, since my heritage is celtic on both sides, i should hate italians and bomb italian restaurants because the romans hunted and murdered my ancestors 2000 years ago.

bummer. i really love a good lasagne.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 04:34 pm
But but, thats how i thought Americans think, look at many of the social and cultural conflicts date back 4000 years, i think it would be fair to say that most Americans support the land, that G-d promised to Israel,

Right ?

All that military hardware....killing machine.

Is anyone complaining about the 4000 year figure ?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 05:17 pm
Zippo wrote:
But but, thats how i thought Americans think, look at many of the social and cultural conflicts date back 4000 years, i think it would be fair to say that most Americans support the land, that G-d promised to Israel,

Right ?

All that military hardware....killing machine.

Is anyone complaining about the 4000 year figure ?

yeah. looks like someone is.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/suicide_bomber_mommy.jpg

talk about a killing machine.

since you're so down with "the struggle" and all, maybe you can explain to us why not one of the muslim nations has been or is willing to ceade a single square foot of land to help create a palestinian state for their brothers in islam.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 05:38 pm
Quote:
since you're so down with "the struggle" and all, maybe you can explain to us why not one of the muslim nations has been or is willing to ceade a single square foot of land to help create a palestinian state for their brothers in islam.

Becuase G-d might also decide to include Egypt - Jordan - Syria, to become their new found land, which just happened to have been missed out, once the palestinian's have moved out ofcourse.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:52 am
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Becuase G-d might also decide to include Egypt - Jordan - Syria, to become their new found land, which just happened to have been missed out, once the palestinian's have moved out ofcourse.

i thought you didn't accept god's deeding of land.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 04:25 am
Quote:

Guess you didn't get it, America = G-d.

I mean can you blame them, with America on their side who needs g-d ?

Who Rules America?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 07:10 am
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Who Rules America?

The ignorance of your statements and attitudes is exactly what is feeding the Muslim extremist killing of their own people as well as many other innocent people.

If every one on this planet had your attitude, then everyone on this plant has the right to kill everyone as a result of some feud that occurred years ago. When everyone is finished killing everyone, the only thing left will be the dirt that nature created. No more boarders, no more religion, and no more people.

Then what might your prophets think looking down on this planet you say they created? "Looks like we did a good job, eh?"
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:30 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:

Who Rules America?

oh. okay. now i get it.

you're just another pathetic anti-semite. c-ya, loser.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 01:48 pm
Quote:
c-ya, loser

c-ya, Whiner

and, Whiner-in-Chief.
0 Replies