Highly relevant stuff.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,084 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 08:11 pm
Wolf, can you give a short synopsis of what it is we will be hearing please? I'd rather not spend 10 minutes loading the MP3s (with my 56k modem) without knowing ahead of time what it is about so I can make a judgement about whether or not it is something I want to invest the time needed to view it.

Thanks, appreciate it. Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 09:07 pm
Butrflynet, The first link is a 48 minute roundtable discussion which revolves around the theory that the US Government was complicitous in the 9/11 attacks equating it to the Reichstag Fire and alleging that it was arranged as a Jump-Start to the War on Terrorism, which is really just a cover for the NeoCons' secret war to enslave all of humanity. The audience and panelists appear receptive to the idea. I listened to about 30 minutes of it but was unable to muster saufficient sympathy to rtemain interested. There were several related book-plugs and much cheerleading for the International Anti-War Movement. The audio quality wasn't great, but the feed was excellent ... I was pulling the stream at the full 128kbps at which the piece was encoded. Obviously a good server with plenty of bandwidth. My own closed-minded-take is that it is your typical "Incredible Conspiracy" stuff ... Bigfoot, crop circles, flying saucers, Elvis sightings, and alligator-skinned batboys raised by tasmanian wolves sort of stuff. You decide whether you think it might or might not have relevance in the world in which you live.
I didn't bother with the second link ... you're on your own there. Welcome to A2K, by the way. Glad to meet you. If you'd like any help figuring out the bells and whistles, just holler. There are links to the FAQ page and to the Help Forum down at the bottom of all my posts.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 09:26 pm
I happen to have 8 x 10 glossy prints of Elvis creating crop circles with his hips.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 09:31 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I happen to have 8 x 10 glossy prints of Elvis creating crop circles with his hips.
Got a link? :wink: Twisted Evil :wink:
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 09:38 pm
Quote:
alligator-skinned batboys raised by tasmanian wolves sort of stuff.

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/retard.gif
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 09:51 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Butrflynet, The first link is a 48 minute roundtable discussion ...

Glad to meet you. If you'd like any help figuring out the bells and whistles, just holler. There are links to the FAQ page and to the Help Forum down at the bottom of all my posts.

I had a feeling it was something extremely lengthy. I tried listening to it at first but when it took almost 2 minutes for the progress guage to budge, I knew I needed to ask about the content first before devoting that much time to it. Sounds like it would be a more interesting read. Too bad a link to a transcription or written synopsis of it wasn't provided.

As for bells and whistles, I think I have most of it figured out. These boards are very similar to UBB boards I've moderated. I do have a couple questions about quirks I'm running into. I'll post over in the forum you suggested.

Thanks for the welcome Smile
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 10:00 pm
I don't want to cut off your curiosity, but the joking reactions are a psychological defensive to a truth too painful for words.

In short it can be summarized to this: the CIA is omnipresent, even on this forum. You can recognize them when they take the unproven conspiracy theory for granted that bin Laden and a bunch of Saudi's perpetrated 9/11, and ridiculize the proven inside plot by comparing it to Elvis and other kid stuff.

The proof for the inside plot is irrefutable, the proof for the bin Laden conspiracy theory only hangs by the thread of our naivity. This is what the audio excerpts relate, in the words of eminent researchers such as Peter Dale Scott, Michael Ruppert etc.

On the 11th of September 2001, America suffered its second big murderous coup: 9/11 served the same goals as did the killing of president John F. Kennedy: it paved the way for US imperialism. Those who believe the war on terrorism is genuine should upgrade their intellectual capacity. By listening to those excerpts and researching the CIA and 9/11 related facts by their investigators.

Never mind the cynical ridicule that will follow this post. It's standard debuking practice. You can fool some people some time, but you can't fool all the people all the time. Not even Americans.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 10:14 pm
wolf<

Thanks for the links. After reading Timber's eloquent post, I was reluctant to try them out.

Also, Timber pointed out that we have enough "conspiracies" already to keep theorists busy.

Some of my views as expressed often in this forum tilt a little left of center. Even so, I consider myself to be patriotic. I cannot, for one minute, conceive of anyone in our government "conspiring" to affect the tragedy of 9-11-01
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 05:48 am
Your present government is just as patriotic as Elvis is alive, my dear friend. America still has to wake up and smell the organized crime has taken over the White House, which is considered a disgrace for the United States... once loved.

The presidency was taken. 9/11 was put in place. No plane intercepts, WTC7 crumbles in a controlled demolition, no proof of any hijackers except dubious phone calls, not one of eight black boxes is found, on 9/17 bin Laden denies responsibility and mentions inside plot - which is quite astonishing avant-garde terrorist behavior, proof against him is promised but never comes, untill a few months later some blurry video's calm our paranoia. That's not enough.

If they could kill JFK and get away with it, no doubt they could execute 9/11 fourty years later.

I know it's something of a taboo in the US, but your country deserves so much better than to be lead by oil executives and frustrated old chickenhawks. You as present do not live in a democracy. Think about it.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 07:05 am
I'm not going to say there aren't any conspiracies - but I will say that I'd like some substantial proof.

If Nixon couldn't keep a botched breaking and entering secret, and if Clinton couldn't keep Ms. Lewinsky secret, then is it reasonable to believe that the government could destroy the WTC and keep it secret?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 08:09 am
Evil intent gets you far. The same men that tried to destroy Clinton have so much power and interconectedness... and the 9/11 plot stays alive. The right-wing nightmare has grown and grown and is now an established American policy. Democracy has been taken over by a few bad men, men who are not your representatives.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 04:29 pm
bookmark
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 09:10 pm
People are always going to shrug off things they find difficult to compute, Wolf. The worst are those whose main source of news is the goggle box: they come away with goggled minds...

I think your instincts are right about this though we may never know the facts. Certainly the lethargic, underfunded commission can't be counted on. I don't need convincing about the nasties in charge, but I'm rapidly losing respect for fellow citizens who fail to notice that $47M were spent on trying to nail Clinton for financial improprieties in connection with Whitewater (and failed) but a scant $3M empowers the current commission -- which is expected to find out how and why almost 3,000 people were killed in a so-called "terrorist attack."

There are extremes in this debate -- flag-waving goggle-boxers on one side and stone-faced salesman Mike Ruppert* (and kin) on the other. Somewhere in the middle are some good people trying to put this puzzle together. I'm with them.

*Met him, talked with him, listened to him for three hours, took notes, found him interesting and often convincing but also not trustworthy.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 11:04 pm
Um, okay wolf. I'll get right to work on my intellectual capacity.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 02:28 pm
Perhaps, as a public service, you could assist us in finding some sources which are, in your opinion, to be believed and not to be taken with a grain of salt, and could further enhance our capacity to process the information which you are implying we so much lack.

Please, please, we anxiously await your reply!!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 02:38 pm
Elvis, doing the crop circles in North Dakota after being abducted in Roswell, transported to area 51, probed in all the wrong places, stole a crop duster, camouflaged it as a 727, flew it into the WTC, parachuted at the last moment disguised as a Canadian Royal Mountie and is now aide de camp to Donald Rumsfeld. its not so complicated if you know where to get the info. Wink
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 02:45 pm
You figured it out, Dys! And they haven't picked you up yet?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 04:12 pm
wolf wrote:
In short it can be summarized to this: the CIA is omnipresent, even on this forum. You can recognize them when they take the unproven conspiracy theory for granted that bin Laden and a bunch of Saudi's perpetrated 9/11, and ridiculize the proven inside plot by comparing it to Elvis and other kid stuff."

So by you posting your own unproven conspiracy theory are you trying to tell us that YOU are a part of the omnipresent CIA? You are here on the board after all...
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 05:30 pm
CIA present here??? I guess, they have more important things to do. There are thousands of serious forums that deal with political, legal and ethical stuffs on the WWW, quite a large number of them is not complimentary toward the U.S. administration, and there is not enough personnel in the CIA to participate in every forum of the kind in order to promote the values of administration that is their employer.
0 Replies