We NEED Government Criminals!

NickFun

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 08:31 pm
Most of us know that Abramoff and a couple of other members of the Republican Party have admitted guilt. It would not be in our best interests to get rid of all the criminals we have in government. If we did there would BE NO GOVERNMENT! Anarchy would reign! Businesses would collapse! Most of the police would have to resign! The military would crumble! The entire planet as we know it would be destroyed! Let's either PRAISE the criminals we have now or simply impeach Bush throw out his cabinet. That would be a good start.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 667 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 11:27 pm
Re: We NEED Government Criminals!
NickFun wrote:
Most of us know that Abramoff and a couple of other members of the Republican Party have admitted guilt. It would not be in our best interests to get rid of all the criminals we have in government. If we did there would BE NO GOVERNMENT! Anarchy would reign! Businesses would collapse! Most of the police would have to resign! The military would crumble! The entire planet as we know it would be destroyed! Let's either PRAISE the criminals we have now or simply impeach Bush throw out his cabinet. That would be a good start.

What crimes did Bush and his cabinet commit?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 06:33 am
Brandon9000 wrote:

A republican searching for the truth.

http://www.jokesaround.com/j/945.html
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 06:36 am
JTT wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

A republican searching for the truth.

http://www.jokesaround.com/j/945.html

Translation: You lack the ability to name even one. As I thought.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 06:47 am
Removing your head from where it is so solidly locked is certainly not something that I'm gonna attempt. But hold on, Brandon, there may be some braver souls than I.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:04 am
JTT wrote:
Removing your head from where it is so solidly locked is certainly not something that I'm gonna attempt. But hold on, Brandon, there may be some braver souls than I.

Person A: This public figure is a liar.
Person B: Evidence please?
Person A: You are a (generic personal insult)

I realize that there are actually 3 and not two people involved, but in general, you are person A and I am person B. Your posts demonstrate that you have neither the ability to provide evidence to support the assertion, nor the inclination to debate in a civilized way.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:09 am
zzzzzzz
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:12 am
How about starting an illegal war and the killing of untold thousands? Iraq posed no threat to us. They didn't ask for our help. The US kept changing the reason for starting the war. Bush has steadfastly maintained he did the right thing. That's just for starters.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 09:14 am
that doesn't count because of Bill Clintons blow job. Besides, who wants their heads sawed off by terrorists?
0 Replies