Is there a term for my beliefs?

neologist

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 12:51 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Whether casting bait or rising to it, one so engaged is trolling ... think about it. The "Report" button generally is a better option than an in-kind retort.
Assuming one takes the level of calumny to be serious.

All I've seen so far in this food fight is smoked butt and jerked beef.

I'll be sure to duck when the spaghetti starts flyin'.

Edited to add:

OK; I've been thinking about it and I repent.

'Zat better?
0 Replies

the sleeper

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:23 pm
oh so now who's name calling, you know i am going to assume that your an american right, well you can thank me for keeping you safe so that you have the right to say things like that, because with out people like me, you know, who enlist to defend the American way of life, you would be nothing more than a miserable puke, i cant call you what you really are cause i might get "reported" woopdy F****** do, as you can tell i really dont use this anyways and i can always make another one under a different name and come back, aint no stoping me. and the normal people i'm talking about are the ones who don't have thier heads up their a**es and scrutinize every little f****** detail cause they have no life. i appologize if my sailors mouth offends any one and, wait, what am i saying, no i'm not, i could care less.

'Zat better? so childish, but your going to call me childish to so we get no where, just be glad i don't know you in person cause we would really get in to it. ask thunder runner.

ETSR(SU)Mastrangelo, Joseph, L. United States Navy, Submarine Force.

i volunteered twice, something that takes guts which i don't think you have. have a nice day, jerk.
0 Replies

the sleeper

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 10:36 pm
oh and for those of you who dont know ETSR stands for Electronics Tech.

and i thought this was to you know help this guy or gal see if there was a name for his belifes but it some how turned into a bash party, keep it straight and remember that you started it before you go crying to some one with the report button. and get back on topic
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:05 pm
Might wanna repack that attitude and stow it, sailor; ain't gonna do you a bit of good around here.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:05 am
Well, apparently I have raised the level of calumny to condition red. Sorry about that, sleeper.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 04:41 pm
Well hmmm, Andrey, I hope you have learned the following when you start a thread regarding religion no matter how innocuous is the thesis:

1) There will be many different opinions re the questions you asked to start the thread.

2) Those who can't articulate a rationale for their opinions will attack the opinions of others.

3) At least one person will bring up a notion that Thomas Jefferson was a deist as if that was important.

4) That will swerve the discussion to matters of government and fuzzy notions of separation of Church and State which will prompt several to bash the current administration.

5) At least one person will think it appropriate to criticize the way another member expresses himself/herself such as the words used, grammar, spelling, or subject matter.

6) Several pages of discussion follow focused mainly on who insulted who.

And meanwhile your quite reasonable questions that could have yielded an interesting discussion go unaddressed.

And eventually everybody wanders off to go watch Jerry Springer or do something equally edifying.

Nevertheless, welcome to A2K Smile
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:15 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Well hmmm, Andrey, I hope you have learned the following when you start a thread regarding religion no matter how innocuous is the thesis:

1) There will be many different opinions re the questions you asked to start the thread.

2) Those who can't articulate a rationale for their opinions will attack the opinions of others.

3) At least one person will bring up a notion that Thomas Jefferson was a deist as if that was important.

4) That will swerve the discussion to matters of government and fuzzy notions of separation of Church and State which will prompt several to bash the current administration.

5) At least one person will think it appropriate to criticize the way another member expresses himself/herself such as the words used, grammar, spelling, or subject matter.

6) Several pages of discussion follow focused mainly on who insulted who.

And meanwhile your quite reasonable questions that could have yielded an interesting discussion go unaddressed.

And eventually everybody wanders off to go watch Jerry Springer or do something equally edifying.

Nevertheless, welcome to A2K Smile
I stand corrected with the observation that Andrey seems to have faded away.

Mea Culpa.
0 Replies