Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:15 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 715 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:16 am
Boy, if your god condones you wishing people dead, I'm glad I don't worship him.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:16 am
I smell moron.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:23 am
Lor,

I understand your being offended at the cartoons, as your religion is very sacred to you. However, I'm with Bella Dea on this, why would anyone want to accept Allah as their god when he obviously condones threatening and murdering people that offend him or his prophet? Why did you feel it necessary to actually post a threat like this?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 10:52 am
kickycan wrote:
I smell moron.

I smell dual identity.

BTW has anyone seen CJ recently?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:11 pm
Why would you post your silly little threat here on A2K?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:19 pm
In most religions if God wants you dead he can take care of it himself. Lighten up pal.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:36 pm
Has anyone seen Brandon 9000 ? Very Happy
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:40 pm
Zippo wrote:
Has anyone seen Brandon 9000 ? Very Happy

I deeply resent the idea that I would either use a second identity or threaten people with death. I defy you to find any post of mine ever made on this site which indicates I would do either of these things. Your post is inappropriate and baseless.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:42 pm
I guess the traditional "Welcome to A2K--I hope you enjoy your experience here" may not be appropriate for this particular newly hatched member...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:44 pm
I had a black shahid once. The doctor said that if I passed one again, I should fish it out of the toilet and take it down for analysis.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:44 pm
Welcome to A2K Zippo. Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier.

But, if you are accusing Brandon of something I think you are way off base. Brandon is always upfront with what he feels and believes. I've never seen him back down from a single thing.

I hope you were just joking. And, if you weren't, I think you should apologize to Brandon. He's a pretty cool guy in my book. :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:46 pm
You're keeping a book MA? Am I in it? Are there pictures?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:47 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Welcome to A2K Zippo. Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier.

But, if you are accusing Brandon of something I think you are way off base. Brandon is always upfront with what he feels and believes. I've never seen him back down from a single thing.

I hope you were just joking. And, if you weren't, I think you should apologize to Brandon. He's a pretty cool guy in my book. :wink:

Like me or hate me, to accuse me of having multiple identities and making death threats is inappropriate, and I have reported the post as a TOS violation. I defy Zippo to find any post I have ever made here which indicates I would do either of these things. So what's next, I get to accuse members I don't like of being rapists and that's acceptable?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:48 pm
That was grossly unfair . . . Brandon don't give a rat's ass about Allah and Muwahaha-mmed . . . he only wants to kill people who speak ill of the Shrub and Rummy . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:49 pm
Brandon,

I'm on your side on this! No, there are no threats that are appropriate in my opinion.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:50 pm
dys,

No, not keeping a book. Just have had enough interaction with Brandon to be pretty positive he would not do what Zippo accused him of.

Now you, that's a different story, some of those jokes, ya know....................... :wink:
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 02:52 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I had a black shahid once. The doctor said that if I passed one again, I should fish it out of the toilet and take it down for analysis.

Laughing You never fail to crack me up, Lord E. Will you be my husband in my next life?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 03:02 pm
Re: DEATH TO DESECRATORS
Lor wrote:
They won't escape death, for it's Allah's will to punish them.

Then why not let Allah do his own dirty work?

Quote:
The leaders of the countries who supported this shameful act of humiliation directed against Islam and the true believers are on our black list too.

Black lists are not usually kept by peace-loving people.

Quote:
They will regret their wrongdoing as well. The Black Shahids of the Palestine will save the world from the ugliest creatures of Iblis.

Is that a soccer team? I've heard the Creatures of Iblis are better than your team. They say you guys have no ball control and lose your tempers too easily, thus forfeiting the game.
0 Replies