Anyone up for a Florida gathering?

Eva

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 04:37 pm
I will be in Orlando with hubby & son from March 17 'til the 27th. Would love to see some of you!

Hubby has a conference at the Renaissance SeaWorld from the 19th thru the 24th. Coincidentally, that is also Spring Break for my son. Since Dad's airfare and our hotel will be paid for, we decided to go with him. My son and I will have days free Monday thru Friday...any chance anyone will be around?

Letty...Daytona Beach is fairly close, isn't it? Perhaps we could drive up one day?

Who else is in Central Florida?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 799 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 05:20 pm
Well, my goodness, Eva. I would love to do so if I'm still alive by then.<smile> I'll have to check with my GP.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 09:15 pm
Eva, I'm bringing one of my daughters to Orlando during that same timeframe. I'm still working out the flights but I check in to a timeshare on the 25th for a week. I might fly down a couple days earlier and stay with one of my sisters.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 11:14 pm
Letty, call your doctor ASAP. Tell him to do whatever it takes...Eva's coming! Laughing Wink

J_B...this could work if you fly in early. We're going to be at WDW from Friday afternoon to Monday morning, taking some family vacation time after Dad's conference. The boys would kill me if I suggested any time out from that! But before Friday evening, it's DEFINITELY possible.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 10:28 am
Eva, it turns out that I don't get to Orlando until 3/26 in the afternoon. It doesn't look like we'll catch each other in FL, but we'll certainly do so in Chicago in May.

Have a great vacation!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 10:43 am
Oh, I'm sorry we'll miss each other, J_B!

Letty, I'm thinking my son and I might rent a car one day next week (Mon. thru Thurs.) and drive over to Daytona Beach. It's only an hour drive. Any day better for you than the others? PM me and let me know how to reach you. (I won't have a computer with me.)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 12:02 pm
Hey, Eva. I would not take my car, nor my life in my hands to drive to Orlando on that AWFUL highway 4 right now. I would love to see you and your husband, and I will PM you in a bit. I am hot and tired, honey
M
E
L
T
ING!
0 Replies