Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:09 pm
Hi,
One of my friends and his wife have recently noticed that their 17 yo son and 15 yo daughter are having sex. They are very worried, anxious,angry and confused. Don't know what to do.
They just told me, since I'm a close friend. But being a single I didn't know what to tell them.
I toldthem to seek professional help but they don't wanna tell such a sensitive issue to even doctors. They still haven't let the children know that they already know. They just make surethey are not alone together to deprive the opportunity.
How widespread is this phenomena?
do you guys have any suggestions for them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 19
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:11 pm
"recently noticed"?

I'll put in my token "I think you're making things up to start discussions on things that make you hot" objection, and say that, yes, they should get professional help on this.

Period.

If it's happening at all. ("Recently noticed?")
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:13 pm
If you are serious about this, which I imagine you are, you tell them they had better get those children some help. If they are engaged in this activity, they aren't going to quit just because they aren't being left alone. You can't monitor then 24/7. I think the biggest deterrent from anyone actually doing something about incest situations is that no one wants to be embarrassed by it. Well, screw that! Do something! If they told you, and these are children, not of legal age, the parents have put you smack dab in the middle of it! What would you do if one of the children were beating the other? What would you do if a parent was doing this to the child? Talk to the parents. Make them see something has to be done and done now. Please!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:23 pm
I won't even dignify this question with an answer as I don't believe a word you say.

Between this thread and the other one you started, I gotta agree with Soz.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:25 pm
Other thread? Ok, I missed something here. Antoine, if this is not serious, it's seriously not funny. This is a very serious thing you are saying here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:27 pm
Momma, he started a thread about anal sex, which if he is seriously curious about, is fine. But if you read his posts, it seems to me that he is doing it to get a rise.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:28 pm
Also the shaved "p..." one... a definite theme.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:29 pm
Thanx Bella Dea. Antoine, if you did this to just get a rise out of people, I sincerely hope you think about it. Don't you realize there are people out in the world that this is happening to? Don't you realize this could cause them feelings that they don't necessarily need in their lives?

If this is not true, I think you owe everyone an apology.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:31 pm
Re: Incest
Antonio2003 wrote:
Hi,
One of my friends and his wife have recently noticed that their 17 yo son and 15 yo daughter are having sex. They are very worried, anxious,angry and confused. Don't know what to do.
They just told me, since I'm a close friend. But being a single I didn't know what to tell them.
I toldthem to seek professional help but they don't wanna tell such a sensitive issue to even doctors. They still haven't let the children know that they already know. They just make surethey are not alone together to deprive the opportunity.
How widespread is this phenomena?
do you guys have any suggestions for them?

Do you have a mother?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:34 pm
Ok, I am back! The more I think about this the angrier I get. Why would anyone do something so cruel?! Being a victim of incest when I was a child this caused panic and fear in me from the second I read it! Then I started worrying about these two kids and how I hoped the parents would do something and not be afraid of the shame, etc. I can't believe anyone would just do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.smileys.ws/smls/yahoo/00000012.gif
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:35 pm
Let me say that while I'm highly suspicious given Antonio's posting patterns I don't KNOW anything, so will go ahead and answer just in case...

(The answer about getting professional help, stat.)
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:36 pm
My original answer stands also if this is REAL.
0 Replies

Antonio2003

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:44 pm
I'm just wondering why you think it's not true.

If you don't like this just cuz it reminds you of some your own unpleasent old experiences. i'd say its unfair to call me a lier. why don't you wanna face the reality of the world you are living in?
what's this forum for?
i thought it's a place you can say things you can't tell anyone else.
ok, dear victims, sorry for the trouble. close your eyes and think this doesn'r exist at ll.
forget it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:47 pm
thank you, forgotten.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:50 pm
Somewhere in the distance, a cat yowled......
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:52 pm
Antoine,

It seems that some are a bit skeptical because of some other threads you have started. I think you can probably understand that, can't you?

If this is serious, then tell us it is serious. If you really want advice then they will give you advice. They are being honest with you. There is nothing wrong with that. I said if this wasn't true that you owed an apology. I did not say it wasn't true and actually, Antoine, none of them said it was not true. They said they are skeptical. Sozobe gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you her advice to get help stood. I told you my original post stood. We were giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Antoine, this is a very serious problem. It is not something to joke about, tease about, or ignore. Let these people give you advice. They give wonderful advice to those that are asking genuinely and need it.

Don't worry about me, I'm worried about those two children and the position they are in. That is what is important right now. How do you feel? What do you think you should do? What do you want to do? Ask these people for their advice! They can help you!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 05:48 pm
more often than not on these forums truth/reality rears it's ugly head, usually, but not always, to the detriment of the dishonest. This often takes some time.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:00 pm
Quote:
i thought it's [A2K's] a place you can say things you can't tell anyone else

Your friends confided in you and you hurried off to A2K?

The mind boggles.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:27 am
Not amusing at all.

Someone needs professional help, and it isn't the hypothetical people.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:52 am
Antonio2003 wrote:
I'm just wondering why you think it's not true.

If you don't like this just cuz it reminds you of some your own unpleasent old experiences. i'd say its unfair to call me a lier. why don't you wanna face the reality of the world you are living in?
what's this forum for?
i thought it's a place you can say things you can't tell anyone else.
ok, dear victims, sorry for the trouble. close your eyes and think this doesn'r exist at ll.
forget it.

The posts you make and the way you ask people questions makes us believe that you are doing this for attention or to "get off". If that's not the case, you have your apologies from everyone but you might want to think about rephrasing your questions and your thread topics. Asking about shaving your privates to anal sex, to incest raises some suspicion. If you can't see that, then well, that's not our fault.

Incest is not the norm. It isn't "common". If it's happening, you've gotten your advice. They need to seek professional help. This is a moral abnormality and needs to be corrected.

As for physical abnormalities (birth defects and such) I've read that the danger is only there if one or both of the people carry that gene. If neither do, then the chances of birth defect or what not is brought back to normal range (ie, the same as it is for those who are not related).
0 Replies