Ben Nelson

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 05:21 pm
Do you roll over and piss the carpet for a bush bellyrub?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,590 • Replies: 64
No top replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 09:18 pm
Re: Ben Nelson
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

Can you be more rude and irrelevant?

When do you ever contribute to an intelligent discussion of the issues? Seriously. You are wonderful at inspiring comments in equally poor taste, but when have you ever stimulated reasonable debate?

Vomiting your bile on this forum may be self gratifying, but it gets real old for the rest of us.

Presumably you get a kick out of posting comments that are scatological or coarsely sexual in nature (witness you disgusting avatar) but to what end?

In a world where the course and obscene are commonplace, those who use them to make a dramatic point are ineffectual.

We're in the 21st Century dude, move on from the 60's.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 11:30 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

We're in the 21st Century dude.

Which 21st century dude are you in?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 11:34 pm
Finn d'Abuzz sniffs:

Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Vomiting your bile on this forum may be self gratifying, but it gets real old for the rest of us.

Speak for yourself. You of all people don't speak for the rest of us.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:56 am
What's irrelevant about pointing out what a horse's patoot Sen Nelson is? A Democrat in name only. And if BVT's "coarse", inimitable style of writing offends your sensibilities, may I suggest you avoid reading his posts and topics.

By the way, with what I've seen of the 21st century thus far. I'll take the 60's any day..........dude
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:04 am
Someone please explain to me why it is that when a dem supports Bush or his plans,he is considered a "democrat in name only" or a shill for Bush or a spineless coward,but when a repub opposes Bush,he is hailed as "independent,far thinking,politically astute,or other things the libs think good?

Why is it wrong for a dem to act on his principles and ideas if they support Bush,but right when a repub does it,if it opposes Bush?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:05 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Can you be more rude and irrelevant?

When do you ever contribute to an intelligent discussion of the issues? Seriously. You are wonderful at inspiring comments in equally poor taste, but when have you ever stimulated reasonable debate?

Presumably you get a kick out of posting comments that are scatological or coarsely sexual in nature (witness you disgusting avatar) but to what end?

In a world where the course and obscene are commonplace, those who use them to make a dramatic point are ineffectual.

We're in the 21st Century dude, move on from the 60's.

Who died and made you Nikki Sixx.... dude?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:06 am
mysteryman wrote:
Someone please explain to me why it is that when a dem supports Bush or his plans,he is considered a "democrat in name only" or a shill for Bush or a spineless coward,but when a repub opposes Bush,he is hailed as "independent,far thinking,politically astute,or other things the libs think good?

Why is it wrong for a dem to act on his principles and ideas if they support Bush,but right when a repub does it,if it opposes Bush?

because bush is a cancer on America and the Constitutioin? Just a suggestion.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:07 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Presumably you get a kick out of posting comments that are scatological or coarsely sexual in nature (witness you disgusting avatar) but to what end?.

A polar bear having a blast sliding on the ice is disgusting?
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:12 am

Shocked Is that what you train your Speagle puppies to do? No wonder Squinney doesn't have time for A2K anymore.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:22 am
mysteryman wrote:

Obviously you haven't heard of the term RINO.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:24 am
Thomas wrote:

Shocked Is that what you train your Speagle puppies to do? No wonder Squinney doesn't have time for A2K anymore.

theres only one speagle left and he's thoroughly housebroken.... :wink: btw you must have missd the post but squinney is out of town and will not be in a place to post until she returns in April....
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:32 am
Thomas wrote:

theres only one speagle left and he's thoroughly housebroken.... :wink: btw you must have missd the post but squinney is out of town and will not be in a place to post until she returns in April....

So that's how smelly the carpet has become. Poor Squinney. Razz
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:33 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Presumably you get a kick out of posting comments that are scatological or coarsely sexual in nature (witness you disgusting avatar) but to what end?.

A polar bear having a blast sliding on the ice is disgusting?

Pervert!

Won't someone please think of the children?!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:45 am
I am still wondering about that 21st Century dude Finn hooked up with. Really! I had no idea.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:17 pm
mysteryman wrote:

nothing "wrong" with it, mystery. but ya have to admit that it sets that person up to be Dixie Chicked. happens to the mavericks on both sides.

i may not like nelson's decision, but i can respect it.

i'd like to see more politicians actually representing their constituants (and hopefully, that is what nelson is doing here) and less of the "back the party at any and all costs" stuff.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:05 pm
Bear, I guess I don't understand about squinney not being able to post.. Having gotten a yahoo account, I posted from motel lobbies and breakfast rooms on my trip, and Kinko's, and now from the computer of an a2k pal..

I do understand if she is way too busy, but I think she can get a yahoo account, temporarily change her a2k login email, and post away, changing it back later...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:20 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Bear, I guess I don't understand about squinney not being able to post.. Having gotten a yahoo account, I posted from motel lobbies and breakfast rooms on my trip, and Kinko's, and now from the computer of an a2k pal..

I do understand if she is way too busy, but I think she can get a yahoo account, temporarily change her a2k login email, and post away, changing it back later...

she is in corporate housing... no laptop...no computer access amd worls open to close six days a week.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:51 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

We're in the 21st Century dude.

Which 21st century dude are you in?

Metaman
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:54 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz sniffs:

Finn d'Abuzz wrote:

Speak for yourself. You of all people don't speak for the rest of us.

I would never presume to speak for you Roxy. So you get a kick out of bipo's crude commentary. Big surprise.
0 Replies