Color help

hamburger

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 06:34 pm
soz : when i read your post, it reminds me of how we started out with pictures - and now our house has turned into a picture gallery !
over the years we broght a fair number of pictures back from germany, bought some locally; we framed some cheap prints that we liked ... and ehbeth started to work at goodwill in toronto(her first full-time job after graduating from waterloo university). i don't remember how many pictures she brought with her while she worked there !
i'm just finishing a little 'computer-room' (the former third bedroom0 and already there are six pictures on the wall and probably two more to go. even the rec-room walls are well supplied with picturess .
(if you want to embarras ehbeth, ask her how many pictures she has in her house - she'll be cuounting for a week).
once we have a picture on the wall, we really don't like to part with it - even if it's perhaps a bit unfashionable .
have fun decorating ! hbg
0 Replies