Collapse of U.S. Economy Imminent  

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:17 pm
au1929 wrote:
The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Said chicken little.

You're right AU, it's all silliness. This fantastic economy is going to do nothing but expand and be wonderful ... we're all gonna be rich!!

Anon
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:35 pm
Buy American and dump globalization. And stop pissing away our treasury in an attempt to police the world.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:06 pm
au1929 wrote:
Buy American and dump globalization. And stop pissing away our treasury in an attempt to police the world.

Right, I have a real nice bridge for you also. You get $5 per car, and it's real cheap. You can get title by tomorrow!

Anon
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 01:12 pm
Anon
You have a better suggestion? If so don't keep it to yourself. We can all benefit from your wisdom
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:40 pm
au1929 wrote:
Anon
You have a better suggestion? If so don't keep it to yourself. We can all benefit from your wisdom

Au, I just dumped a great response to you. Let me summarize it for you.

My wisdom can be stated simply ... Under all is the land. 33 years ago, I moved the entire family into real estate. When my mother died in 2001, she left my brother and I a dandy trust filled with California real estate all up and down the coast. Since then, we have basically tripled the holdings. I intend to divest it this year while the hapless Americans think everything is all wonderful. Bush will keep the facade going at least until the elections are over. George and his "Investors" have f*cked Joe and Mary Lunchbucket for decades to come. They will figure it out soon enough.

Although I own homes in Stockholm and Rome, I will not invest in Europe because I think their fortunes are too tightly tied to the U.S.

Asia is the future ... and I will move our investment base there. Singapore, India, and China will be the economic powers of tomorrow ... we (the trust) will be there to take full advantage of it! In 1980, California real estate dropped 35-45% in less than two years. I intend to divest it before it does that this time.

So that's my plan AU, how about you??

Anon
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:03 pm
Anon
I guess I am lucky since I am not unfortunate enough to have to worry about protecting the assets I did not inherit. That aside the question I asked was what is your plan to revive our economy or at least keep it from collapsing.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:16 pm
The die is set ... too much has been stolen from this country, and too much talent is leaving it. You can't go a half a Trill in debt yearly, gut your upper educational system, destroy the working class, and not have it come back to haunt you. Here is another MAJOR problem that is occurring as we speak ...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/01/29/MNGMHGVCEV1.DTL

Bend over AU, it's already in motion. Enjoy 2006, it's an election year!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:19 pm
au1929 wrote:
Anon
I guess I am lucky since I am not unfortunate enough to have to worry about protecting the assets I did not inherit. That aside the question I asked was what is your plan to revive our economy or at least keep it from collapsing.

The point you missed was that it was the whole family ... we all invested in my mothers trust ... think about it.

Anon
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:39 pm
Anon
My whole family got what I did.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:45 pm
au1929 wrote:
Anon
My whole family got what I did.