WHOPPERS FOR JESUS

lightfoot

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 07:19 pm
"Swimming"? in darkness... quote.
But technically, if there was a Jesus', he would be fine with whatever we did- we would be his children, and he our father. Like a father, he would not care what we did- he would still love us.... end of quote

You are quite correct in your assumption.... however, unlike todays father figure... this Mythologic figure of yours with all his Mythologic sayings comes across more as dictator to humans than a "father figure"... leaving it to the Christian religious to keep up this mythology, till humans disappears from the face of this earth... or perhaps eventually succumb to reality. That being, you are allotted a life span when you are born and it's YOURS to do with it as YOU will, shorten it, or live it to it's fullest... for YOURSELF and YOURS, not your imaginary friend, as Setana says.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 07:24 pm
Well, it's nice to know that someone has all the answers. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:20 pm
I have all the answers Momma??.
Wish I did.... but no, all I have said is "reality" as I see it, mores the pitty that Christians are sooo afraid of the facing of it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:29 pm
But that's just my point, Lightfoot. By saying Christians are soooo afraid of the facing it, you seem to have decided what those answers are.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:34 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
But that's just my point, Lightfoot. By saying Christians are soooo afraid of the facing it, you seem to have decided what those answers are.

lightfoot,

In the interests of honesty, she has admitted recently that her religion made her afraid to seek out information about certain subjects.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:36 pm
Isn't it like you to answer for me and to of course not answer in the right context. I can always count on your help. Thank you so much.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:36 pm
Oh Lord, won'tcha buy me
A color tee-vee
I'm counting on You Lord,
Please don't let me down
Prove that You love me
And buy the next round . . .
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Isn't it like you to answer for me and to of course not answer in the right context. I can always count on your help. Thank you so much.

I didn't answer for you. I informed the guy you're talking to that you're lying.

He can do with that information what he chooses.

She admitted she's been afraid of facing certain issues.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:43 pm
Put dow the stones, Lash. I'm not playing with you today.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:55 pm
lightfoot-- I thought you should be aware.

I think there's another one that explicitly says she was afraid of what it would do to her faith if she explored some issues.

I plan to bring that one, as well.

When someone makes an assertion as you did, and the person you're talking to knows full-well your assertion is true, not only generally, but she herself admitted to the very thing you're saying only days ago--it should be brought out.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 08:59 pm
Lightfoot,

I would have liked to have gone further into this discussion with you; however, I can see that will not be possible. Please accept my apologies.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 09:04 pm
Lightfoot--

Here is the one I thought you should see.

...fearful of what knowledge would do to religion...

Now that you have the facts, I will leave the thread. Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 09:06 pm
I sure wish you'd get a life Lash and stay the he!! out of mine. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
Don't believe a damned word MOAN says . . . she thinks her imaginary friend can beat up anybody else's imaginary friend . . . she is not to be trusted, or believed . . .

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as i got my Plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car . . .

Plastic Jesus (clickity-click)

http://www.carringtonvanston.net/galleries/2005-02-28_tiny_roller_jesus/IMGP2415.jpg
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
I'm back.

When you tell lies in full view of everyone here, someone is bound to call you on it.

I'm just glad it could be me. Smile

Quite a tidy Christian, aren't you?

<shakes head>

<tsk>
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:27 pm
Ma said, quote...I would have liked to have gone further into this discussion with you; however, I can see that will not be possible. Please accept my apologies.

No apologie needed... but Sounds more like... I don't want to go any deeper.. I'm over my head already...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:30 pm
Actually, lightfoot, you were correct in what you were saying.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:32 pm
Actually lightfoot, the reason I bowed out of the conversation is because I feel no matter what I say Lash is going to somehow interject in a manner that will deflect from the topic at hand and make it personal.

I don't feel I'm in over my head at all. I had questions for you, but, well, things happen.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:34 pm
You are going to STILL try to lie and say you didn't admit you were afraid of what would happen to your "religion" if you questioned some of your homophobic beliefs?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:42 pm
Lash,

I haven't had a chance to say much of anything because I only asked a question of Lightfoot and you jumped in there deciding what I was going to say before I even say it. So, I figure, what's the point. If you want to take the time to hold the conversation for me, be my guest.
0 Replies