Deep irony... By George W Bush

Anon-Voter

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 07:18 pm
Sturgis,

That's a mighty bold boast, especially since you have no idea of my assets or my resources. I'm not going into who lives better and that ... I'm talking about targets that AlQueda would consider ... and **** country ain't where he's going to strike. I just saw that you live in Vermont, which is just more faceless territory as far as the terrorists are concerned.

Anon
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:32 am
Sturgis wrote:
You wish you could live 1/10th as nicely in 1/80th of as nice a place as I do Junior.

Living in fear and denial is nice?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:37 am
You should know Roxxxanne...

see...I don't live in fear or denial. Never have, most likely never will.

All that aside, I was refering to Anon-voter and the absurd notion that Kansas and Vermont are dreadful places to live.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:41 am
Sturgis wrote:

All that aside, I was refering to Anon-voter and the absurd notion that Kansas and Vermont are dreadful places to live.

Being in denial is not something one in denial admits to being in, it comes with the terrirority. As for fear, you agree then that the Bush Admin's overplaying the terrorist threat is hooey?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:44 am
Sturgis wrote:

If there is one person on the planet who is not in fear or denial, it is moi. You don't know me and nothing I have ever posted here has indicated denial or fear of anything.

Your posts on the Gore Vidal thread tell me you are in deep denial. And you buy into the fear perpetrated on the populace by the Bush Crime Family.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:45 am
No. What I am saying is that I do not believe in fear. Fear is something which people create for themselves, this in no way says that President Bush has overplayed the terrorist threat card. I am intrigued though at how you said 'overplayed' which indicates that you admit there is truth in what he says.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:46 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

If there is one person on the planet who is not in fear or denial, it is moi. You don't know me and nothing I have ever posted here has indicated denial or fear of anything.

Your posts on the Gore Vidal thread tell me you are in deep denial. And you buy into the fear perpetrated on the populace by the Bush Crime Family.

Gore Vidal has been out of touch with reality since the days of Dawn Powell.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:49 am
Sturgis wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

Gore Vidal has been out of touch with reality since the days of Dawn Powell.

Gore was relating the views of another person, author Wilson. See, you didn't understand the piece as I stated on that thread. Furthermore, attacking the messenger and not the facts is typiocal of one living in denial. Carry on.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:52 am
Sturgis wrote:
No. What I am saying is that I do not believe in fear. Fear is something which people create for themselves, this in no way says that President Bush has overplayed the terrorist threat card. I am intrigued though at how you said 'overplayed' which indicates that you admit there is truth in what he says.

Wow! You really are in deeeeeep denial. You think that people that oppose Bush think the terrorist threat does not exist? And you deny that fear exists? Another mechanism of denial.

Keep digging.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:39 pm
Sturgis wrote:

Sturgis,

You shouldn't have to live in fear, the terrorists could care less about Vermont, which IS in fact. the whole point. They are going to hit New York, or Washington DC, or San Francisco, or Los Angeles ... world class cities,

As to my absurd notions ... you see ... there you go again ... shooting your mouth off with insufficient facts. You only accentuate your ignorance of what is going on around you. In the same vein as you have got into a pissing contest with someone whose assets and resources you know nothing about, you also don't know that I grew up in the very area we're talking about. I grew up in Kansas City, Mo. until age 14, and then moved across the state line to Prairie Village, Kansas where I graduated from high school. I happen to know that entire area quite well. Now, with great authority, I can tell you that it is **** country, with small minded, ignorant people, whose main thrill in life is gossiping about someone else behind their back while they act like your buddy. Churchgoers who are about as Christian as Attila The Hun. I went to a very wealthy church where each Sunday was another day of who can wear the most expensive clothes with the finest jewelry. They even had valet parking.

So see Sturgis, you indeed are the absurd one, for shooting off your mouth without knowing anything about what you're talking about!!

Anon
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 05:32 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Sturgis,

So see Sturgis, you indeed are the absurd one, for shooting off your mouth without knowing anything about what you're talking about!!

Anon

I never said you are absurd...just your ideas.

Just because you once were dwelling in Kansas means nothing. Kansas is not Vermont and I happen to believe Kansas is a lovely place as is Vermont.

No, anon- I was not shooting off my mouth without knowledge. Sadly that title remains as yours.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 05:41 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

see...I don't live in fear ... Never have, most likely never will.

Sturgis,

You shouldn't have to live in fear, the terrorists could care less about Vermont, which IS in fact. the whole point...

Anon

If you had learned to read, then you would notice I said I don't live in fear.

The phrase you may have meant was that you couldn't care less about Vermont. By saying that you could care less it says to me that you are worried most dreadfully about something bad happening to my lovely state. Then again, perhaps that is what you meant. Very Happy
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 06:07 pm
Sturgis wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Sturgis,

Anon

I never said you are absurd...just your ideas.

Just because you once were dwelling in Kansas means nothing. Kansas is not Vermont and I happen to believe Kansas is a lovely place as is Vermont.

No, anon- I was not shooting off my mouth without knowledge. Sadly that title remains as yours.

You just keep digging your hole deeper. The more you yap, the deeper it gets. You're the one who appears to be reading challenged. I didn't notice you were in Vermont until well after my comment to you, which you would have noticed, if you weren't so challenged. As to Kansas/Missouri being lovely, I lived there 17 years ... it's ****. It was, it is, and always will be ... ****!!

I'm not the one that said you were living in fear, that was someones elses contention. I was the one who agreed with you, and went one further by pointing out you had nothing to fear from the terrorists because there is nothing in your state worth hitting.

Anon
0 Replies