When Is It A Lie?

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:03 pm
Ok big bird ~ you got a beef today? Laughing I always thought cat fights turned guys on?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:05 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Pretty silly run of back-and-forth here over the past few pages. Tell ya what; I feel up for a challenge. The hell with you kids trying to fight one another - try me on. I s'pose that'll do 'til a real challenge comes along.

lol wait a minute monna has a chain saw........ timber
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:09 pm
Good. Two people who want to fight.

When the people who don't like to be lied about group up, let me know.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:10 pm
And it's brand new............................... :wink:
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:12 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I always thought cat fights turned guys on?

Speaking from much experience in tavern settings, I've seen plenty of catfights - pretty silly too; damned near never any blood or fractures, not even much furniture damage. A no-fail method for breaking them up is to toss a pitcher of water on the participants. The invariable result is simultaneous cessation of hostilities and chorused shrieks of "My Hair!!!"

Now, you get a couple drywallers and a couple framers going at one another, or some line mechanics and dockworkers, or Marines and Sailors, you got an interesting fight - at least until the cops show up.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:14 pm
Oh c'mon Lash, surely you can do better than that? Hey, I know, why don't you pop out some of them statements I made to you in CONFIDENCE because I trusted you. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pop them out there, Lash. C'mon, the least you can do is admit you had a reason for not telling me you had a problem with me, right? I mean, there has to be a reason you didn't tell me that there was a problem. Huh? What's up with the "are you breaking up with me?" A little bit more of awwww, it's ok, you can trust me? Right. Rolling Eyes

Angry? Yep, I am. Hurt, very much so. I trusted you. My stupidity.

Trust me, Timber. I won't be screaming "my hair!".
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:16 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Now, you get a couple drywallers and a couple framers going at one another, or some line mechanics and dockworkers, or Marines and Sailors, you got an interesting fight - at least until the cops show up.

No kidding. I used to work for a contractor and we frequently had to separate the drywallers and framers (and their various tools) from one another. It's somewhat entertaining until the nailguns come out.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:20 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Quote:
Trust me, Timber. I won't be screaming "my hair!".

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/yikes.gif
Are you gonna tell us you are bald, Momma? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/thumbcool.gif
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:23 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67952&highlight=

Intrepid,

You peeked! Shocked
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:31 pm
This:

To: Momma Angel
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Subject: Re: ??

Are you breaking up with me? Laughing

is always the right response to:

To: Lash
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:37 pm
Subject: ??

We need to talk.

The "We need to talk" was predicated on the fact that I had begun to disagree with you pretty sharply via PM about your homophobia, and on the boards.

I still think the "Are you breaking up with me" Laughing was among my best work.

But, I have been ridiculous to allow you to orchestrate more attention to yourself--and I am the one providing it.

You lied when you said that post was to Hephzibah. Why don't you admit it?

This was to Hephzibah? : If you have a problem with it, then it's me you have the problem with, not anyone else.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:36 pm
Nope, that last statement was to everyone that read it. It was an if you (who are reading this) have a problem with it......simple. See?

You disagreed with me sharply? Hmmmm. Don't think so, Lash. Matter of fact, you said you thought it might seem that way and you might do it and I told you I understand, remember? I also told you that it didn't sound harsh to me. Also told you that we didn't have to belive the same things exactly? You might want to put things into their proper context. I'm just sayin.............

And let me put the rest of it out there for EVERYONE. I told Lash I would not go against another Christian using the Bible tit for tat. And I won't. Told her that would always be my stance.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:38 pm
Aw, sheesh... now look what y'all went and done. Bold blue is back. I'm goin blind thanks to y'all.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 02:41 pm
Embarrassed Ooops! Sorry. Old habits and all....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:03 pm
When I began to disagree with you openly and privately, I attempted not to sound as if I was in attack-mode. I said in a couple of messages that I wasn't hostile, or meaning to sound hostile.

As your views emerged clearly, I knew I didn't want to communicate with you further, and told you so.

You continued to communicate to me anyway, though I asked you to stop. This was your choice, and a bad one, I'll add.

I find your views about innocent people and God and religion and life to be repugnant. This wouldn't have been said if you'd honored my simple request to stop communicating at me. I don't wish you ill, I just wish you to remove yourself from my immediate vicinity, and to stop mischaracterizing my behavior and words.

Not a lot to ask of a "Christian", is it?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:14 pm
Perhaps if you would tell the whole truth I wouldn't have a problem with it Lash. But, you still have not told me why you didn't tell me you had a problem with me until just last night?

You did not ask me to stop Pmming you until last night, I believe? Why? Why won't you answer that question, Lash? My views seemed to suit you just fine as long as you agreed with them. Remember?

Christian doesn't mean perfect. Perhaps that's the problem, too many people think it does.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:15 pm
As your views emerged clearly, I knew I didn't want to communicate with you further, and told you so.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
You told me to not PM you anymore just last night. You did not say a single thing about it before that. If you did, show me the proof.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
This seems to be a private conversation, perhaps the rest of us should meet down at the pub for a cold one.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:25 pm
these walls are entirely too thin.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 03:25 pm
The proof is the one you sent immediately afterwards, deceptively entitled YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN, which we can all agree was another frigging lie.

<click>
0 Replies