When Is It A Lie?

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:23 am
heph ducks to avoid flying arrows...
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:25 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Wait a minute! This thread is not about whether I did something right or wrong..

You can't honestly expect us to ignore the inspiration for this thread. Like it or not, things you do in other threads will haunt you. Besides, if you can't use real life as an example, what good is your argument?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:26 am
Lash wrote:
I'll defer to your more special knowledge, heph.

Oh no lash... I'm hurt... waaaaaaaaaaa... Honestly though I think you must be the one with the most special knowledge here... seeing how you so freely lash others with how you perceive things...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:28 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Silly! I know that. I just asked because a lot of times when we are really angry with someone we might just blurt something out in the heat of the moment that we don't mean and we know we don't mean it and the other person probably knows we don't mean it. I know it is wrong. I am just wondering if it would be categorized as a lie or something else?

Momma Angel,
Don't worry about putting a label to it. Don't even worry about what people may think. People think what they think regardless of how you feel about it. Sometimes we can over analyse and add worry to a situation that most others have already forgotten.

If you pray, don' worry. God will look after it. If you prefer to worry, you may as well not pray.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:29 am
This a message board, where opinions are routinely posted.

Although you and your coterie of titular Christians intent on upending the site may try to change it, we still say what we think.

Do you know Jesus?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:39 am
Ok, that's it! I am winding the clock back 48 hours and starting all the heck over again! Shocked

I have one person mad at me for something they think I meant because I didn't explain it better than I did.

Now, I start another conversation as a spinoff from another conversation and all of a sudden it's all about me. Diane, I need you! Get a paper and pen ready lady, you might need it.

Okay, let's go through this one time. I have virtually NO contact with other people due to the situation I am in. I talk to cats all day people! Cats! They don't hold these high fallutin conversations like you do. My communication skills most definitely need some work. I'm trying.

When I am in a discussion with someone and they say something and it sparks a question then I throw it out there. Man, yes, it had something to do with my real life. For pete's sake, talk72000 made the friggin statement to me so why wouldn't I relate it to my real life!?

I do better with real situations in discussions than I do with hypothetical ones! Get a grip, will you?! Man! You tell me to lighten up and who is swinging the hammer???!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:40 am
hephzibah wrote:
HEY! Everybody... Lash knows Jesus!!!! Whooooooo hoooooooooo!

Spoken like a pillar of true Christianity.

woo- hoo.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:40 am
This is a message board, where opinions are routinely shoved down others throats, with no consideration for anyone's feelings but the person posting it. Where it's justified daily that it doesn't matter what you say after all this is just a forum....

What a cop out.

I'm not intent on changing anything. I'm simply here to learn and grow as a person. It is people like you that there's nothing to learn from, because you are so beside yourself in bitterness all you post is malarky... looking for the wrong in others in order to make you feel better about yourself.

Do you know Jesus?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:44 am
Not the one you made up.

The pablum you were taught in tract outreach doesn't apply. You're very weak. You don't know your own religion.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:46 am
"If you knew jesus, like I know jesus,
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a guy!"
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:47 am
Individual wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
Wait a minute! This thread is not about whether I did something right or wrong..

You can't honestly expect us to ignore the inspiration for this thread. Like it or not, things you do in other threads will haunt you. Besides, if you can't use real life as an example, what good is your argument?

Yeah......

I think.

Hey what do you mean use real life as an example or the argument's no good?

I'm not sure I go along with that......... but it could be a good thing too.

Maybe I'll start an introspective thread.

Nah. Guys don't introspect.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:49 am
Swim against the current, Real Life!!!

Can I use you as an example?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:50 am
dlowan wrote:
"If you knew jesus, like I know jesus,
Oh! Oh! Oh! What a guy!"

That conversation took the prize. For anyone that matters, I was being sarcastic. It doesn't seem to sink in wiht this crop.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:51 am
Quote:
Not the one you made up.

The pablum you were taught in tract outreach doesn't apply. You're very weak. You don't know your own religion.

LOL you know Lash you can say what you want. It doesn't hurt me. I know who I am and I have nothing to justify to you. If you think I'm weak that's ok. I don't mind. We all have weakness'. I only got in this little "tit for tat" with you to give you a small dose of your own medicine. I hope you liked how it tasted. :wink: I'll see ya on the boards!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:52 am
Hey, I have an idea! Shocked Why don't we all just see how far offbase we can get with this topic? Huh, why don't we turn it into a free for all? Hey, I'm not going to stop you. No way! You want to beat each other up? Have friggin at it. As far as I'm concerned............... well, Diane will tell you. :wink:

Yeah. That's it. Ok, who has a baseball bat? I'll raise you with my .357 magnum.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:53 am
I don't have a bat, but I can bring a ball and glove.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/Ballglove.gif
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:54 am
That'l work. I'm playing 3rd base, ok?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:54 am
We should rename this thread...."and the saga continues"
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:55 am
hephzibah wrote:
Quote:
Not the one you made up.

LOL you know Lash you can say what you want. It doesn't hurt me. I know who I am and I have nothing to justify to you. If you think I'm weak that's ok. I don't mind. We all have weakness'. I only got in this little "tit for tat" with you to give you a small dose of your own medicine. I hope you liked how it tasted. :wink: I'll see ya on the boards!

You thought that was a taste of something? What mothership shat this feeble scrum?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:55 am
No kidding rabbit...................... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies