Bush Administration caught in blunder over attack in Pakista

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 02:02 am
First we hear from the administration that a top al Qaeda official was killed in the attack in Pakistan. But we never saw the body as proof.

Source

Then we hear that several al Qaeda figures were killed. But we never saw the bodies as proof.

Source

Now we hear that there is no evidence whatsoever that any al Qaeda members were killed.

Source

Could it be that the Bush administration was trying to cover up yet another blunder this whole time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 646 • Replies: 6
No top replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 08:13 am
Do you really want to see the bodies?
I have seen what bodies look like after an attack like that,and it aint pretty.

There is something a little ghoulish about anyone that wants to see the bodies.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:03 am
What ever man, you're totaly missing the point. This Bush administration has no qualms about parading bodies around when they make a kill. Don't you remember Uday and Qusay? The point is, if this administration made such an important kill they would be showing some identifiable part of their bodies in every newspaper. The only reason they aren't doing that is because they made the whole thing up to cover the fact that they bombed innocent people.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:35 am
I'm getting the impression that mysteryman takes all war reports emanating from bushco as gospel... I don't know.... just a feeling...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:49 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Do you really want to see the bodies?
I have seen what bodies look like after an attack like that, and it aint pretty.

There is something a little ghoulish about anyone that wants to see the bodies.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." [Albert Einstein]
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:03 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I'm getting the impression that mysteryman takes all war reports emanating from bushco as gospel... I don't know.... just a feeling...

You would be wrong.
I have been to both Afghanistan and Iraq,and still have friends in both places.

Dont you find it a little ghoulish that anyone would want to see bodies as damaged and mangled as these bodies are going to be,no matter who it is that was killed?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 01:12 am
First we heard it was a total snafu dropping bombs on an innocent village with only innocent women and children dying. Then we hear its a few mud huts and primitive buildings in an area very close to the Afghanistan border where agents in the area confirmed Al Qaida figures had been staying. I tend to believe the latter. Maybe a few innocents died, but I even wonder about that. Terrorists don't tend to hang around people that they suspect might tip off their enemy concerning their whereabouts.
0 Replies